Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 7 and 9 year old siblings can engage in a mature discussion better than her. It honestly makes me laugh because how can a 26 (?) year old behave like this and think it's fine? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why can't she just learn not to take opposing ideas and opinions personally?? If she were able to do that she could engage in an intelligent discussion without throwing an online tantrum and blocking everyone 😂 I'm dead. I can't!

She's on fire today!
I nominate Gabby for Best in Comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It astounds me everyday how ignorant she is! How very edgy, very ‘girl boss’ of her to reply to that girl’s completely different tweet with two words because she can’t handle anyone clapping back to her, even when she sounds like a moron. She forgets that not all of her followers are 11 year old minions, there’s people like us who aren’t afraid to call her out on her stupidity and she can’t handle it!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Dying at these comments 😂😂 then she had the cheek to go on that girl’s Twitter and reply to her!
She knows nothing of history. And the history of great civilisations like the romans, Egyptians, even chinese. Some extremely advanced civilisations who made huge strides forward.

She also has no understanding of cultural development.

Basically, she needs to crack a book, and learn some social history, it isn't as if she doesn't have all the time in the world to educate herself.

Reactions: 24
I'm going to sob, how can someone be so stupid and have such a big platform. Her ethnocentric beliefs continue to astound me -- it reminds me of her tweet bashing people who use their parents names for their children, despite it being a normal practise in other cultures. News flash Gobby, cultures and civilisations outside of England and the USA have existed, and great women (and men) have fought for rights, and created inventions that propelled our knowledge of how the world works forward. It just so happens that with new discoveries, people are living for longer, have more access to knowledge and education, and therefore have the opportunity to advance.

That's why its happening 'sew sew fast'. Also all the 'big inventions' have happened in the last 200 years? Pretty sure Newton 'discovered' gravity in the 1600s lol. That was pretty big.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm going to sob, how can someone be so stupid and have such a big platform. Her ethnocentric beliefs continue to astound me -- it reminds me of her tweet bashing people who use their parents names for their children, despite it being a normal practise in other cultures. News flash Gobby, cultures and civilisations outside of England and the USA have existed, and great women (and men) have fought for rights, and created inventions that propelled our knowledge of how the world works forward. It just so happens that with new discoveries, people are living for longer, have more access to knowledge and education, and therefore have the opportunity to advance.

That's why its happening 'sew sew fast'. Also all the 'big inventions' have happened in the last 200 years? Pretty sure Newton 'discovered' gravity in the 1600s lol. That was pretty big.
Why doesn’t she just google her thoughts before tweeting them? She would have found her answer there, learnt something, and not made herself look like a complete head!
If she can’t do that, then at least accept people’s answers to her tweets, without getting all defensive and giving crappy two word replies, because she can’t think of anything intelligent to say back.

Reactions: 15
My people had female warriors and tribe leaders waaay back in the 1500s. And like Natalie said, many women all throughout history were strong and powerful, each defying odds despite the adversities during those times. Just because there weren't any "official" labels and terminologies that are present today back then, doesn't mean the world was devoid of equality. Gabby, when you start conversations like this you have to consider other cultures as well. Your flat isn't the entire world. It isn't all black and white.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
31249D0F-289C-42C3-AA48-616F39A1A2BA.jpeg

This comment on her idiotic tweet, I wonder what she deleted? Surprised she didn’t delete the whole thing 😂

Reactions: 16
View attachment 311394
This comment on her idiotic tweet, I wonder what she deleted? Surprised she didn’t delete the whole thing 😂
I sure hope she hasn't brought religion into this discussion or she's in for a lot of brick shitting. 😂 Also this response implies that Gabby has mentioned the Quran when the other person mentioned religion holding advancements back. Well isn't that completely ignorant and offensive?? 😂 Careful, Gabby! Let's not involve ourselves in things we don't fully understand. This could go horribly wrong.

...and Gabby? It's because of Islam that Coffee was invented. So you kind of owe them with that cheap sticker of yours. Starbucks wouldn't probably be a thing if it weren't for them. That's a single minute thing amidst all the wondrous contributions they've made to and for the improvement of the world SO SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Why can't she just learn not to take opposing ideas and opinions personally?? If she were able to do that she could engage in an intelligent discussion without throwing an online tantrum and blocking everyone 😂 I'm dead. I can't!

She's on fire today!
I nominate Gabby for Best in Comedy.
100%! I feel like her mum is a yes person so that probably doesn't help her but we also learn healthy ways of behaving outside of our home environment so she has no excuse really. She's a bloody moron who needs to stay off the internet.

Reactions: 6
Islam aided the spread of medical knowledge across parts of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Eastern Europe but whatever. If you've not studied history past gcse level perhaps it's best not to comment on it so broadly... and even those who have studied it know better than to cmake statements about anything they're not an expert on. But we didn't need reminding the world is full of a whole lot of dumb.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
And just like that the tweet is gone 👀
She can't stand by anything she tweets. As soon as people start disagreeing with her or try and get a serious discussion started, she backtracks and deletes. She joined twitter in October 2012 and has 1417 tweets, I wonder what that number should actually be

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gabbie: it baffles me how things are happening
Everyone else: things have built up over centuries
Gabbie: I mean like things are happening right now that should’ve happened ages ago
Everyone else: yes but a lot of things take time to evolve and change
Gabbie: that not what I meant
Everyone else: then what did you mean?
*Gabbie has left the chat*

rinse and repeat in about a week when she says something else with 0 thought

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Apart from being too stupid to expand on her thoughts, her "okay Nat" tweet was clearly meant in a passive aggressive "I see you tweeting about me" way.

She probably expected the girl to feel embarrassed or awkward, maybe even scared enough to delete. But really, who gives a tit if they offend Gobby?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Apart from being too stupid to expand on her thoughts, her "okay Nat" tweet was clearly meant in a passive aggressive "I see you tweeting about me" way.

She probably expected the girl to feel embarrassed or awkward, maybe even scared enough to delete. But really, who gives a tit if they offend Gobby?
imagine being a famus yewchewber and taking the time to stalk someone’s twitter because they disagreed with you. I thought she was a bizzee bizniss woman now

edit: idk if they’re a viewer lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.