Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm screaming, why is she so stupid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ very adverse to her idiotic tweets. Also nice one Grubby, posting that tiktok with the father and daughter and commenting 'a real dad'. At the end of the day her dad has travelled across the country multiple times to help her with her moves and put her furniture together. I suppose a real dad is meant to shut up and put up like Jane?

Reactions: 30
Anyone seen the real dad thing? 🀣
Didn't her dad put something together at her house once? So...what's the difference? I mean, her dad seems like a dick but if that's all it takes for her to feel like she's got a "real dad" then she's got one.

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster here! Re her recent tweets, I’m not convinced she’s ever had a critical thought in her life. Even her anti-Trump tweets and stories were so transparent and performative.

Reactions: 16
Didn't her dad put something together at her house once? So...what's the difference? I mean, her dad seems like a dick but if that's all it takes for her to feel like she's got a "real dad" then she's got one.

What has her dad done to be a dick? I'm not completely familiar with the story

Reactions: 1
When you try to be deep and philosophical but end up just looking as thick as two short planks πŸ₯΄ Nowt between the ears that one...

Reactions: 18
If someone could please link his Twitter I would appreciate it but just browsing he's racist, sexist and just ignorant.
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that’s not why Gabby hates him though? πŸ˜‚

He prob just disagreed with something she said (Hater!) or wouldn’t help her with some menial task πŸ™„

Reactions: 22
I would ask, is she high? However we know that Gobbi would NEVER smoke the devils lettuce.

I think she would say that she did once at a party to look a bit edgy. (But she would need a social life for that to happen.....)

**Not condoning or promoting drug use btw (do what you like) it’s just this is the sort of thing you would ask drunk/under the influence - not air on Twitter.**
She did in this video, as well as cheating on someone at 16 and bleeping Jedward lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 14

He prob just disagreed with something she said (Hater!) or wouldn’t help her with some menial task πŸ™„
Yeah 100% agree, Gabby herself is also racist and sexist and ignorant so I don't think that's it. He probably ate her ham one time or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Same! Especially as any reference to him or her family seems to be based on how not close they are rather than his or their backward mindsets.

Reactions: 4
That video with Hannah was the last collab video she ever did, the last video that featured anybody other than Jane in fact. It was exactly two years ago. And they’re definitely not friends anymore.

Reactions: 29
In that Never Have I Ever Gabby is clearly trying to be the wild one but Hannah comes across as so much more interesting and genuine.

Reactions: 24
Dying at these comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then she had the cheek to go on that girl’s Twitter and reply to her!
Haha bet she got blocked! She just can’t bare it can she? Someone coming back at her with an informed argument. All she can say is β€œok Nat” like a 5 year old! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 what an absolute EMBARRASSMENT she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Dying at these comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then she had the cheek to go on that girl’s Twitter and reply to her!
Oh god she has NOTHING of substance to reply to a contribution of a conversation she started πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ WHAT A SHAME πŸ˜‚ doesn't even have the balls to stand her ground no matter how dumb it may be. Where's sASsy Gabz now?? πŸ˜‚ I love yew Natalie, whoever you may be! πŸ˜„

Good god..
"Ok Nat"
is that it??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Surely sassy Gabz can do so much better than that?! πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh god she has NOTHING of subtance to reply to a contribution of a conversation she started πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ WHAT A SHAME πŸ˜‚ doesn't even have the balls to stand her ground no matter how dumb it may be. Where's sASsy Gabz now?? πŸ˜‚ I love yew Natalie, whoever you may be! πŸ˜„
How long before she deletes it now? πŸ˜‚ She doesn’t want people coming back at her with information on why she’s a dumb tit! She just wants people to agree with her and say β€œWow, you’re so right Gobby, I’ve never thought of it like that. You’re just so deep and thoughtful and make me question life in a way I’ve never thought about before” πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god she has NOTHING of subtance to reply to a contribution of a conversation she started πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ WHAT A SHAME πŸ˜‚ doesn't even have the balls to stand her ground no matter how dumb it may be. Where's sASsy Gabz now?? πŸ˜‚ I love yew Natalie, whoever you may be! πŸ˜„

Good god..
"Ok Nat"
Clearly dumbfounded and lost for words 🀣 What an idiot πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god she has NOTHING of substance to reply to a contribution of a conversation she started πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ WHAT A SHAME πŸ˜‚ doesn't even have the balls to stand her ground no matter how dumb it may be. Where's sASsy Gabz now?? πŸ˜‚ I love yew Natalie, whoever you may be! πŸ˜„

Good god..
"Ok Nat"
Jane probably wasn't nearby to come up with a quick quip for her. Looks like it'll be the cupboard for her tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Good god..
"Ok Nat"
That’s just it though. She can’t! 🀣🀣🀣 She absolutely shits herself if someone doesn’t agree with her and tell her how amazing she is. She has NOTHING to say of any substance! She’s just a dumb duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.