Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted it yet? 🤣🤣🤣

I asked her how she can bang on about equal rights when she does nothing but bash men on her Twitter 🤣🤣🤣 that’s why she blocked me 🤪 lol such a child lol 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I actually can’t deal with how dumb she is 😂😂😂 it’s not even funny anymore
Right??? Like you read it the first time and you're all 😶.. so you read it two more times and then you're like 😲... then you realize how dumb it is so you 😂😂 .. but then the severity of how reaaaally dumb it is starts to sink in and you're left just being 🤔🤔 and then eventually you 😭😭😭 and you're brain just goes completely silent for a whole minute.

I had to use emojis to convey the experience. Her beautiful words have finally fried my neurons. It was nice knowing you all 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have 2 things to moan about tonight fellow scummy trolls, with wine glass in hand because i’m feeling petty 🤪

Firstly, is this new toy really worthy of 2 insta story posts? The only reason I can think it would be is if it was gifted, in which case it should be marked as such. And if not, it’s probably because it’s such a monumental moment that she gave Nelly a toy because she never normally does. All he has is that stinky little mouse and the tiniest scratch post ever.

Secondly, this comment on her youtube has wound me up. How boring and shite does your life have to be that you can’t put into words how much you needed a packing montage of gabbys fat fingers. Is it really a dream? Sounds more like a nightmare to me tbh. I guess her minions are even more brain dead as her 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you’ve made it this far congrats, go grab yourself a glass of wine too (unless it’s ‘time for coffee’ in your house 😉)

Attachments

Reactions: 11
No wonder all her mates left her. If I were one of her guy mates, I wouldn't want to be around someone so toxic who is literally painting all blokes as the same and scummy.

News flash Gobs, you're a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Reactions: 20
I have 2 things to moan about tonight fellow scummy trolls, with wine glass in hand because i’m feeling petty 🤪

Firstly, is this new toy really worthy of 2 insta story posts? The only reason I can think it would be is if it was gifted, in which case it should be marked as such. And if not, it’s probably because it’s such a monumental moment that she gave Nelly a toy because she never normally does. All he has is that stinky little mouse and the tiniest scratch post ever.

Secondly, this comment on her youtube has wound me up. How boring and shite does your life have to be that you can’t put into words how much you needed a packing montage of gabbys fat fingers. Is it really a dream? Sounds more like a nightmare to me tbh. I guess her minions are even more brain dead as her 🤷🏼‍♀️

If you’ve made it this far congrats, go grab yourself a glass of wine too (unless it’s ‘time for coffee’ in your house 😉)
That little minion didn't use capital letters either, is it contagious?

Reactions: 3
This has me questioning whether Gobby's is actually also PR and not actually a gift from Jane as she claimed?
Screenshot_20201114-202513_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
afaik tracker got a lot of heat during blm protests for some videos he did in the past, him and his wife also have super active “gossip” threads for... pretty much the same reason as gabbie 😂 no wonder she likes him
Oh god he’s such an awful person, it really doesn’t suprise me that she watches that tosser/that she thinks he’s ‘wholesome’ - she probably sees herself in the same light.

Reactions: 5
How can she be 26 years old and so self absorbed yet so unaware of her surroundings at the same time, and completely unable to form a coherent, intellectual thought? She's a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 18
What men does Gabby even regularly interact with apart from the Tesco delivery driver?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If her mum sent her it, is it normal to @ the brand?
Her mum didn’t send it to her, she’s just a lying twit!

Even her name has the word liar in it if you mix the letters up.
Lol just put her name into an anagram solver. Some of the words that come up are ...libel...large...learn...inbred...garbled...bargain(lol)...larding 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
EA6672DB-D9DF-4051-BB01-6296E0810D3B.jpeg

what the hell is the point of what she’s saying then 🤔 seriously Gabby needs to like, repeat primary and high school again. She is incoherent.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
View attachment 310861
what the hell is the point of what she’s saying then 🤔 seriously Gabby needs to like, repeat primary and high school again. She is incoherent.
Jesus christ. At least explain what you mean instead of getting all defensive.

As civilisations evolved, so did knowledge and science etc. She can't really expect people from centuries ago to have created inventions from the last hundred years surely. Even if you know duck all about history etc, it's common sense and only requires two brain cells to figure that out.

bleeping hell.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.