Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A warning that this is gonna be a long one cause i've been gone for 3 days (basically = 3 months😂)
Yew guise...

Guess the dumbass who sprained her wrist while running errands because she got off the bike too early and stupidly cushioned her fall with her dominant hand? That's right, it's me! 😂

I gave up too many times with this (see the folded up middle part lol it was already in my paper bin and I fished it out 😂 what a loser) since I had to do it with the uninjured left hand & decided to use watercolor because personally, it's the medium that makes everything look ✨aRtsY✨ and ✨aEstHEtic✨, including all mistakes (and I wanted to cover the countless mistakes lol). I decided to push through with it. I also didn't do the Hogwarts theme I was originally aiming for since my left hand doth protest. 😂

So behold my simplified and quite a rough version of our main babe Margot, inspired by the ever sassy @Albi with her long, dark hair and brown eyes like Gobby 😂 (i'm sorry! please don't elbow me in the face). No bun here cause she deserves to let her hair down. I added in a fringe since I think it looks good. Also, red palazzo pants, oversized crop shirt and ass-pumpkin. 😂 Credits to my fellow scummy troll who used that phrase in her very own beautiful artwork in the last thread. Please make yourself known because I love yew for it!!

Behold!

✨Sassy Margot✨ inspired by @Albi

IMG_20201113_161321.jpg

Looking forward to her future POC designs/characters. Would love to redraw those. ❤😏

P.S. Is it bad if I say I honestly am quite fond of Gavin? I think it's the name.. it's something you'd name a goofy little dog 😂

Also... A SPRING COLLECTION?? WHAT ABOUT WINTER THEN? And that tea w/ biscuits print good god.. why does the teabag's string curve in the air like that? Is it made out of wire???

Oh no, i just read your new posts and she has snow-themed stuff coming out? Will anything at least follow the rules of Physics or will she just have everything flying and floating about as always?

Also the dancing... Why? It's so obviously an attempt at being qUiRky. It would've been fine if it was actually an authentic moment and a part of her real personality, but... 🙄🙄🙄

And as a true and blue Ravenclaw, i love and approve all the Harry Potter content ❤😂 although, don't insult my homegirl Trelawney like that! 😂 Gobby could only dream of being as qUirky and niCHe.

AND PLEASE MAKE THE NELLY COMICS A SERIES. I WOULD OFFER MY EYEBALLS FOR IT ❤❤ all the art has been glorious keep it up yew guise!

If you actually read all this, here's a whole cake for yew 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 83
A warning that this is gonna be a long one cause i've been gone for 3 days (basically = 3 months😂)
Yew guise...

Guess the dumbass who sprained her wrist while running errands because she got off the bike too early and stupidly cushioned her fall with her dominant hand? That's right, it's me! 😂

I gave up too many times with this (see the folded up middle part lol it was already in my paper bin and I fished it out 😂 what a loser) since I had to do it with the uninjured left hand & decided to use watercolor because personally, it's the medium that makes everything look ✨aRtsY✨ and ✨aEstHEtic✨, including all mistakes (and I wanted to cover the countless mistakes lol). I decided to push through with it. I also didn't do the Hogwarts theme I was originally aiming for since my left hand doth protest. 😂

So behold my simplified and quite a rough version of our main babe Margot, inspired by the ever sassy @Albi with her long, dark hair and brown eyes like Gobby 😂 (i'm sorry! please don't elbow me in the face). No bun here cause she deserves to let her hair down. I added in a fringe since I think it looks good. Also, red palazzo pants, oversized crop shirt and ass-pumpkin. 😂 Credits to my fellow scummy troll who used that phrase in her very own beautiful artwork in the last thread. Please make yourself known because I love yew for it!!

Behold!

✨Sassy Margot✨ inspired by @Albi

View attachment 309893

Looking forward to her future POC designs/characters. Would love to redraw those. ❤😏

P.S. Is it bad if I say I honestly am quite fond of Gavin? I think it's the name.. it's something you'd name a goofy little dog 😂

Also... A SPRING COLLECTION?? WHAT ABOUT WINTER THEN? And that tea w/ biscuits print good god.. why does the teabag's string curve in the air like that? Is it made out of wire???

Oh no, i just read your new posts and she has snow-themed stuff coming out? Will anything at least follow the rules of Physics or will she just have everything flying and floating about as always?

Also the dancing... Why? It's so obviously an attempt at being qUiRky. It would've been fine if it was actually an authentic moment and a part of her real personality, but... 🙄🙄🙄

And as a true and blue Ravenclaw, i love and approve all the Harry Potter content ❤😂 although, don't insult my homegirl Trelawney like that! 😂 Gobby could only dream of being as qUirky and niCHe.

AND PLEASE MAKE THE NELLY COMICS A SERIES. I WOULD OFFER MY EYEBALLS FOR IT ❤❤ all the art has been glorious keep it up yew guise!

If you actually read all this, here's a whole cake for yew 🎂
Haha thank you! I love it! I don’t have a fringe but I used to have one 😊 thanks for persevering with it, even with a sprained wrist. The Harry Potter theme would have been lost on me anyway 😜 Love the “Tew bad for Yew” quote 🤣🤣🤣 One of my favourite quotes to say is “good for yewwwww! Good for yew!” In the style of Jade Goody when she said it in Big Brother to Shilpa Shetti. Got a pic which I like to accompany with it sometimes to my mate when he tells me anything good 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so obnoxious haha. I’ll add it below lol

Also I love watercolour. I’m about to crack mine out anytime soon and try and do something, as I’ve used them once since I bought them 🙄 I just love the look of them. Even just wet on wet colouring, I like watching the colours spread out 😁

Hope your wrist gets better soon, how is your Jewniper tree coming along? Have you been able to do any of it?

I bet she’s taken elements of that illustration I mentioned in an earlier post, of a snowy hilltop scene, and turned it all into stickers. I tried to see if I could find the video she showed it in the other night, but alas, I couldn’t. It did make me realise how much she’s changed over the last few years though, by quickly skipping through a few of her vids. She must be so depressed when she looks back on them lol even though I bet even then we probably all thought she was a sad loser. At least she used to make a bit of an effort with her appearance more often then. Although I suppose if you’re not going out anywhere, then why would you? She could at least wash though if she’s going to show her face to the world on a daily basis!

Now then, where do I pick up my cake? 😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha thank you! I love it! I don’t have a fringe but I used to have one 😊 thanks for persevering with it, even with a sprained wrist. The Harry Potter theme would have been lost on me anyway 😜 Love the “Tew bad for Yew” quote 🤣🤣🤣 One of my favourite quotes to say is “good for yewwwww! Good for yew!” In the style of Jade Goody when she said it in Big Brother to Shilpa Shetti. Got a pic which I like to accompany with it sometimes to my mate when he tells me anything good 🤣🤣🤣 it’s so obnoxious haha. I’ll add it below lol

Also I love watercolour. I’m about to crack mine out anytime soon and try and do something, as I’ve used them once since I bought them 🙄 I just love the look of them. Even just wet on wet colouring, I like watching the colours spread out 😁

Hope your wrist gets better soon, how is your Jewniper tree coming along? Have you been able to do any of it?

I bet she’s taken elements of that illustration I mentioned in an earlier post, of a snowy hilltop scene, and turned it all into stickers. I tried to see if I could find the video she showed it in the other night, but alas, I couldn’t. It did make me realise how much she’s changed over the last few years though, by quickly skipping through a few of her vids. She must be so depressed when she looks back on them lol even though I bet even then we probably all thought she was a sad loser. At least she used to make a bit of an effort with her appearance more often then. Although I suppose if you’re not going out anywhere, then why would you? She could at least wash though if she’s going to show her face to the world on a daily basis!

Now then, where do I pick up my cake? 😜
I'm so glad you like it 😭😄 My wrist is on the mend and will be back in action very soon, in the meantime my left hand is trying to do all the work 😂 I'm still quite on time with my Jewniper Tree Tapestry and i'm just trying my best to have frequent breaks to avoid repetitive stress injuries. No thanks to that 😂 It's 1×3.5meters so I won't be done with it until well into spring! I'm just thankful to have received a commission in the midst of trying times. Not all of us have the priviledge of opening up a shop of mediocre art in the middle of the pandemic.

I actually think she's benefitting from the discussions over here and selectively using what she can to come up with new products and/or weasel her way out of situations. Notice how she gave the "similar theme but different style and trademarks" argument from here to defend her "alleged" art theft. 🙄🙄🙄 I also think she stopped using the Flora/Margot template because people here were predicting she'd just change the colors and the things she's holding. I bet she intended to make that a thing but changed her mind. I bet all your ideas are coming to fruition in the coming months. It won't do any good though, when she refuses to seek ways to improve. Her output will always be subpar 🙃

Give us the royalties we deserve!! 😂😂

Also, will a birthday card suffice for that cake I owe you? 😂😏😏

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm so glad you like it 😭😄 My wrist is on the mend and will be back in action very soon, in the meantime my left hand is trying to do all the work 😂 I'm still quite on time with my Jewniper Tree Tapestry and i'm just trying my best to have frequent breaks to avoid repetitive stress injuries. No thanks to that 😂 It's 1×3.5meters so I won't be done with it until well into spring! I'm just thankful to have received a commission in the midst of trying times. Not all of us have the priviledge of opening up a shop of mediocre art in the middle of the pandemic.

I actually think she's benefitting with the discussions over here and selectively using what she can to come up with new products and/or weasel her way out of situations. Notice how she gave the "similar theme but different style and trademarks" argument from here to defend her "alleged" art theft. 🙄🙄🙄 I also think she stopped using the Flora/Margot template because people here were predicting she'd just change the colors and the things she's holding. I bet she intended to make that a thing but changed her mind. I bet all your ideas are coming to fruition in the coming months. It won't do any good though, when she refuses to seek ways to improve. Her output will always be subpar 🙃

Give us the royalties we deserve!! 😂😂

Also, will a birthday card suffice for that cake I owe you? 😂😏😏
I was thinking that, about her benefitting from things she sees/reads here. I thought I bet she’s taking notes from your drawings/paintings on how to draw stuff 😜 she’s so pathetic! Shameless, pathetic BORE! And that plant lady woman is way too far up her arse! She’s definitely a minion trying to get as much attention as possible. Probably wants her to send her free tit in exchange for putting up “unpaid ads”. Get a life you loser! Gobbles doesn’t give a duck about you, only what she can fleece you for!

As for the cake, as long as it’s a really badly drawn birthday cake card I’ll accept ☺

Reactions: 5
I think whatever she brings out for Christmas and next year will 100% be stolen designs.
If she’s not an idiot she’ll copy work from people she doesn’t follow this time but we know she doesn’t have a single original idea in that head of hers

Reactions: 10
Anyone got the latest figures on how much she's selling? Is it still 100s a day or sropped to less than 10

Reactions: 1
Anyone got the latest figures on how much she's selling? Is it still 100s a day or sropped to less than 10
'Time Variations' for when stocks been checked throughout the day and then 'End of Day' for the EOD Report of each day of sales

She's had some pretty crappy days tbh but she had an influx of orders yesterday for some reason (mainly small things like stickers and pins. For some reason it won't let me add the Cat Lady Pins to my basket so i haven't been able to the stock of those for a couple of days now. I colour coded it for my own enjoyment lol to see the change in sales/stock levels (colour code is seen at the bottom). We did have a day where she added a couple of Plant Lady Prints and Birthday Cards for some reason.

Friday (Launch day) - 34.87% of stock had sold
Monday - 40.09% of stock sold
Saturday - 46.02% of stock sold

So it means she's sold an estimate of 158 products since Monday lol Difficult times for our Gobs

She'd struggling to shift those Hallie prints she's sold 7 in the last week😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
'Time Variations' for when stocks been checked throughout the day and then 'End of Day' for the EOD Report of each day of sales

She's had some pretty crappy days tbh but she had an influx of orders yesterday for some reason (mainly small things like stickers and pins. For some reason it won't let me add the Cat Lady Pins to my basket so i haven't been able to the stock of those for a couple of days now. I colour coded it for my own enjoyment lol to see the change in sales/stock levels (colour code is seen at the bottom). We did have a day where she added a couple of Plant Lady Prints and Birthday Cards for some reason.

So it means she's sold an estimate of 158 products since Monday lol Difficult times for our Gobs

You're doing God's work, kind lady! 😄
She's losing traction. 😮 Imagine how confusing it's going to be for her when her stocks from this launch overlap with the winter stock. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There was lots of discussion about becca and her new business in the last thread if you’re interested. She’s got more talent in her little finger than gobshites got in her whole body! I’m glad she’s put the price of her drawings up now. She was seriously underselling herself at £50/£75 per portrait. Although I’ve not seen how much she’s selling them for now. Will go have a look.

Reactions: 11

these spreadsheets will definitely award you most committed 25+ hater of 2020. Let’s hold our Gobs themed Gala ASAP

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There was lots of discussion about becca and her new business in the last thread if you’re interested. She’s got more talent in her little finger than gobshites got in her whole body! I’m glad she’s put the price of her drawings up now. She was seriously underselling herself at £50/£75 per portrait. Although I’ve not seen how much she’s selling them for now. Will go have a look.
They're £79 now or £109 for 2 pets on 1 portrait which is still really good value considering how good quality they are.
Gabby ought to be ashamed charging so much for absolute shite.

Reactions: 14
What happened to the other company/business Gabby was doing designs for?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I just watched that dreadful new vlog... apart from clearly lying about function of beauty and how its sew good for her hair even though her hair is falling out - she said it herself - she also says "I got to have an operashun" not that she has to or need to. Absolutely sick

Reactions: 11
It's been said before, I've said it before but it needs to be said again - her vocabulary is just shockingly limited. She sounds like an absolute idiot in her last (ok all but especially) video. Speaking slowly and: "so so nice" "sooooooooo nice" "it's so good" "I'm so happy". It's bloody infuriating.

WHY did she buy so many envelopes and another shelving unit when she still has old stock she can't shift? Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.