Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she is working with function of beauty AGAIN when she has mentioned her hair thinning and falling out!????🥴 also why does pretty much every YouTuber that does ads for things like function of beauty start it like “so many of you have been asking what I use on my hair” when literally no one asked or cared

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Omg
Gabby
No

I've been less embarrassed by my own parents dancing.

Is it just me or is anyone getting major Professor Trelawney vibes from her?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Missed yew guiseee and I'm feeling sew burnt out from work. But wow that dance. I have no words... Other than her chest looking worse than mine but I'm currently exclusively breastfeeding so idk what her excuse is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.