Gabriella Lindley #27 New collection from juniper moon? Bet she won’t address plagiarism allegations anytime soon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi!

I found this thread on the homepage and I was confused for a minute.

I used to follow this woman on twitter because several mental health accounts I follow mentioned her and followed her too, so I assumed she was just apart of the community.

Now I’ve realised she’s quite well known? I unfollowed her anyway but I used to see her tweets on my timeline quite often and interact with them

Anyway I’m a bit shocked because I didn’t realise she was well known 😂
Join us young padawan! Gabby is definitely not a mental health advocate unless you class lying on the sofa all day blocking people and making up illnesses as such!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Join us young padawan! Gabby is definitely not a mental health advocate unless you class lying on the sofa all day blocking people and making up illnesses as such!
That’s what really confused me, I don’t understand the obsession with her, she seems kinda boring but her tweets get quite a lot of interaction

Reactions: 13
This is gonna be slightly random, kind of off topic (maybe?) and there will be a slight mention of Zoe (yes, I know it isn't her thread). Okay, I think that's all disclaimers covered. So since Gabbalot has a reaching to younger followers (possibly mid to late teens dare I say?) and possibly branching into an older fan base judging by the price of her Jewniper shite, wouldn't she be thinking of making her content a little less vapid and meaningless? Sure I get it's meant to be light hearted and stuff but there's a big elephant in the room at the moment that concerns women 25+ (yes Gobs, you're officially a 25+ hater like myself) which isn't mentioned much in society, in schools or anywhere really. I had my first smear test yesterday, and I was never really told about anything like that at the age that Gabs viewers probably are, it was a taboo and still is. I learnt what I needed to know from Zoe's video, as strange and whacked out as that is. It put me at ease a lot and I really think Gabbie would benefit from doing content similar. She has a platform of minions who worship at her feet, does she not once consider the fact that a lot of younger girls, including myself at the time, do not even know what the smear test is? She could use that platform to educate others, put their minds at ease etc etc. Cervical cancer screenings are so so important and a lot of people don't go to them as they are nervous and embarrassed. Honestly I think it's time Gabbie started getting with the times and occasionally discussing mature issues that will eventually effect every woman. Since she thins she has endo, she should be talking even more about the importance of examinations and the like and how you should attend them regularly. I don't know if anyone else feels this way or if it's just me but I think it would do her, and her channel, some good

Reactions: 16
This is gonna be slightly random, kind of off topic (maybe?) and there will be a slight mention of Zoe (yes, I know it isn't her thread). Okay, I think that's all disclaimers covered. So since Gabbalot has a reaching to younger followers (possibly mid to late teens dare I say?) and possibly branching into an older fan base judging by the price of her Jewniper shite, wouldn't she be thinking of making her content a little less vapid and meaningless? Sure I get it's meant to be light hearted and stuff but there's a big elephant in the room at the moment that concerns women 25+ (yes Gobs, you're officially a 25+ hater like myself) which isn't mentioned much in society, in schools or anywhere really. I had my first smear test yesterday, and I was never really told about anything like that at the age that Gabs viewers probably are, it was a taboo and still is. I learnt what I needed to know from Zoe's video, as strange and whacked out as that is. It put me at ease a lot and I really think Gabbie would benefit from doing content similar. She has a platform of minions who worship at her feet, does she not once consider the fact that a lot of younger girls, including myself at the time, do not even know what the smear test is? She could use that platform to educate others, put their minds at ease etc etc. Cervical cancer screenings are so so important and a lot of people don't go to them as they are nervous and embarrassed. Honestly I think it's time Gabbie started getting with the times and occasionally discussing mature issues that will eventually effect every woman. Since she thins she has endo, she should be talking even more about the importance of examinations and the like and how you should attend them regularly. I don't know if anyone else feels this way or if it's just me but I think it would do her, and her channel, some good
She would never because she didn't get the attention she so badly craved when she said her smear hurt "sew sew badly" and her cervix was "sew sew tilted and far back" and in actual fact, people kept replying to her saying it was a very common thing.
If it doesn't involve people pandering to her attention seeking needs, she doesn't want any part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She will never do anything to spread awareness or educate, as there is nothing in it for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi!

I found this thread on the homepage and I was confused for a minute.

I used to follow this woman on twitter because several mental health accounts I follow mentioned her and followed her too, so I assumed she was just apart of the community.

Now I’ve realised she’s quite well known? I unfollowed her anyway but I used to see her tweets on my timeline quite often and interact with them

Anyway I’m a bit shocked because I didn’t realise she was well known 😂
I agree she’s “well known”, but IT‘S FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS! She is in no way a mental health account, she’s a mental health case. She’s the perfect example of a spoiled, entitled, manipulative, hostage taking and life draining force who has indeed caused ALL of her own problems, has NOBODY in her life who cares enough to get her to help herself, and just keeps doing the same things the same way over and over and over again while expecting different results and then whinging because it didn’t work out. Thrives on misery and sympathy. She could have a wonderful life but for whatever reason DOES NOT WANT THAT or she’d work for it, but she’s too lazy and indulged. She’s a grown woman, not a child. She is the type of person who should never have had access to social media unless it was monitored because when a person doesn’t have a firm grasp on reality, the internet feeds into that and nothing good or productive comes of it, and yet, it is her “career.” Worst decision of her life and because it involves large amounts of money, NOBODY in her life wants to rock the boat and stop the insanity, and the mother is basically paid to enable it all.
Allegedly and For Entertainment Purposes Only.
Oh and yeah, look at the state of her cat. Overfeeding a pet IS ANIMAL ABUSE, and it’s maddening. The mother seemingly did the same with her, proven from childhood photos made available on her socials through the years,
and it is safe to say she will do the same with her own child, she knows no different.
Everything said is also NOT SLANDER, as she herself has put it all out there, for many years, in some form or another. It’s all been proven either in video or written. She defamed her own character and continues to do so daily. The internet never forgets.
and again, Allegedly and For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
If its ‘unpaid ad’ surely that means gifted?? Or had gobs asked her to post that for free😂😂 I know this account has already posted this week about her Jewniper Moon orderbecause i remember looking at her account a few days ago and it didnt mention anything about an ad in their previous posting

is Gobs really scraping the barrel here😂

If its ‘unpaid ad’ surely that means gifted?? Or had gobs asked her to post that for free😂😂 I know this account has already posted this week about her Jewniper Moon orderbecause i remember looking at her account a few days ago and it didnt mention anything about an ad in their previous posting

is Gobs really scraping the barrel here😂
Did a bit of searching and found this that another tattler posted of the same instagram account from last week. This was originally posted as an 'AD' but the account apparently paid for it so how is that an ad?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Gobba should be proud of herself unlike that plant lady showing off that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else really bored? I was hoping for some gobby wobby drama but no such luck. Come on gobs, be sick in the road again

• Haha
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Two things on the new video:

1. How RUDE of her to be getting long suffering Jane to be doing all the pin backing boards and then using her (hideous, makes my skin physically crawl) Nellie voice to basically say she's doing a crappy job?! I know Jane works for her but jaaaaysus, all the more reason to try to NOT be publicly insulting her staff?

2. Did everyone clock the SNEAK PEAK of 'Frosty' ... a snewman badge is coming soon!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
God, that mug is TERRIBLE! Look how uneven the base of it is, has she not got a mug to draw from?! I see her design is lacking any shading whatsoever, the teabag is a bit tampon-ish and is that a shitey little cat face on the end of the teabag?

Please give up, Gabby. You can't draw.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i spy with my little eye ... new stickers
Does this mean we're due yet ANOTHER launch sometime soon? Cos there's wintery stuff there that would make sense with a December release. Will she close the shop for 2 weeks again? How will she manage as she hangs on to life following her operashun?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gaby rly taking the piss with her money making ways, taking each individual object from her print and making it into a sticker instead of designing new stickers ? Guess that’s what lack of originality, creativity, talent and sheer greed does to ya

Reactions: 31
Two things on the new video:

1. How RUDE of her to be getting long suffering Jane to be doing all the pin backing boards and then using her (hideous, makes my skin physically crawl) Nellie voice to basically say she's doing a crappy job?! I know Jane works for her but jaaaaysus, all the more reason to try to NOT be publicly insulting her staff?

2. Did everyone clock the SNEAK PEAK of 'Frosty' ... a snewman badge is coming soon!!!!!
Snewman LOL
but I thought men were gross and eww...
someone please draw a gabby snow person.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.