Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
Dying at these comments 😂😂 then she had the cheek to go on that girl’s Twitter and reply to her!
Haha bet she got blocked! She just can’t bare it can she? Someone coming back at her with an informed argument. All she can say is “ok Nat” like a 5 year old! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute EMBARRASSMENT she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Albi

VIP Member
I did, and I got blocked. I said exactly this:

Can you tell us how you sterilise and clean your crates and desk after the cat has sat on it? I'm super allergic to cat dander, even after things have been vacuumed. X

Blocking somebody for that is actually disgusting.
Can you actually imagine if you were a massive fan of hers and really wanted to buy her overpriced shit, but had a severe cat allergy and was genuinely just asking her how she cleans and sterilises her space, as it could potentially kill you, and she fucking BLOCKS you!? Seriously, what an absolute massive cunt this bitch is! She really is disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
This is gonna be slightly random, kind of off topic (maybe?) and there will be a slight mention of Zoe (yes, I know it isn't her thread). Okay, I think that's all disclaimers covered. So since Gabbalot has a reaching to younger followers (possibly mid to late teens dare I say?) and possibly branching into an older fan base judging by the price of her Jewniper shite, wouldn't she be thinking of making her content a little less vapid and meaningless? Sure I get it's meant to be light hearted and stuff but there's a big elephant in the room at the moment that concerns women 25+ (yes Gobs, you're officially a 25+ hater like myself) which isn't mentioned much in society, in schools or anywhere really. I had my first smear test yesterday, and I was never really told about anything like that at the age that Gabs viewers probably are, it was a taboo and still is. I learnt what I needed to know from Zoe's video, as strange and whacked out as that is. It put me at ease a lot and I really think Gabbie would benefit from doing content similar. She has a platform of minions who worship at her feet, does she not once consider the fact that a lot of younger girls, including myself at the time, do not even know what the smear test is? She could use that platform to educate others, put their minds at ease etc etc. Cervical cancer screenings are so so important and a lot of people don't go to them as they are nervous and embarrassed. Honestly I think it's time Gabbie started getting with the times and occasionally discussing mature issues that will eventually effect every woman. Since she thins she has endo, she should be talking even more about the importance of examinations and the like and how you should attend them regularly. I don't know if anyone else feels this way or if it's just me but I think it would do her, and her channel, some good
She would never because she didn't get the attention she so badly craved when she said her smear hurt "sew sew badly" and her cervix was "sew sew tilted and far back" and in actual fact, people kept replying to her saying it was a very common thing.
If it doesn't involve people pandering to her attention seeking needs, she doesn't want any part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Excuse me

WHAT THE?? what the hell is she on about OH MY GOD--

SHE LITERALLY IS A WALKING LOBOTOMY I'M SORRY

Is this an attempt to sound deep?? What's going on?? What does she mean by big discoveries/inventions? The last couple of hundred years... like...?? Come on Gabby if you want to start a decent conversation at least be coherent 😭

Also.. EDUCATION AND SCIENCE HAPPENED, GABBY!!! People are naturally curious! That's how inventions come about. The ancient Egyptians literally invented makeup before any of the centuries 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justtherain

I took a nap (long day, no judgement please) and 13 minutes after Lucy's launch time the jumper is now sold out of every size! 😂😭 I brought this on myself. Grubby must be Googling symptoms like there's no tomorrow.
I have a cat allergy and after seeing how Nellbobs is allowed everywhere wanted to check before I ordered.

I loved her response so much, so set a reminder to get the jumper before it sold out 🥰 (my response was just saying thanks for replying and that I’ll make a note on the order if I decided to order)

Attachments

• Heart

Albi

VIP Member
I'm sure he already asked her and she already answered, but she's so boring and irrelevant he probably forgot.

Lol yep, he asked her but four days ago. Wow.
He’s the one she replied to on twitter a while ago trying to be all sassy asking why he kept asking her the same question. Think she thought she was the only one he was asking because he fancied her or something, but he just asks the same question on his Twitter over and over again lol. When she realised famous people had actually answered him, she’s decided she’s important enough to reply to him now! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hillarious!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
One of my co-workers (we maybe interacted like 5 times, but we still work for the same company) committed suicide this week. His team had no idea he was having suicidal ideations. None. People in a similar state don’t normally share that (or put it out there on social media) because they don’t want to burden anyone with their feelings. As much as I believe cries for help should be taken seriously every time, there’s just something about Gobby’s way of doing it that is so weird. Is it the woe is me on Twitter? Is it the mope-y I love my cat stories on IG? Is it her constant crying wolf on all platforms?

• Heart
  • Sad

kbjhguih

VIP Member
I'm going to sob, how can someone be so stupid and have such a big platform. Her ethnocentric beliefs continue to astound me -- it reminds me of her tweet bashing people who use their parents names for their children, despite it being a normal practise in other cultures. News flash Gobby, cultures and civilisations outside of England and the USA have existed, and great women (and men) have fought for rights, and created inventions that propelled our knowledge of how the world works forward. It just so happens that with new discoveries, people are living for longer, have more access to knowledge and education, and therefore have the opportunity to advance.

That's why its happening 'sew sew fast'. Also all the 'big inventions' have happened in the last 200 years? Pretty sure Newton 'discovered' gravity in the 1600s lol. That was pretty big.

• Haha
  • Heart

Excuse me

Dying at these comments 😂😂 then she had the cheek to go on that girl’s Twitter and reply to her!
Oh god she has NOTHING of substance to reply to a contribution of a conversation she started 😂😂😂😂 WHAT A SHAME 😂 doesn't even have the balls to stand her ground no matter how dumb it may be. Where's sASsy Gabz now?? 😂 I love yew Natalie, whoever you may be! 😄

Good god..
"Ok Nat"
is that it??? 😂😂😂
Surely sassy Gabz can do so much better than that?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RateItOutOfTen

She’s selling those winter stickers individually now as “lots” of people have asked 🤨
There's something so funny to me that her sticker packs are selling so badly she's had to 'take them apart' and try sell them individually

Edit to add:

I would just like to add my congratulations to our dear Gabs who after SIX DAYS has finally sold a Margot Print, time to celebrate with some buttery carrots and have a 'much needed' break for the next 7 days xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
She only went and threw her dummy out the pram again and unfollowed Polly's business from her personal account 🤣
Screenshot_20201121-164101_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49