Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peagreen

Chatty Member
8528B1E8-B770-4485-AFB5-52C682CB875C.png
GUIZZZZZ she’s SEWWW qwerky and kewl!!! Look how controversial she is!!! ... we all know she’s got a wicked zinger meal on a plate on top of her bin... she just wouldn’t look SEEEWWWW individual with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Randomlyorange

Made a Christmas card that gobby could release this year, couldn’t decide between this and “All I want for Christmas is yew” but thought we hadn’t mentioned her shitting in a box for about half a thread.

Will try and make Nellies Predicament a series if I can come up with some original ideas! (Lol unlike our gob)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Don't you know this thread is about velvetgh0st aka Gabriella Lindley, who has a shop called Juniper Moon?!

Recap of last thread: Gabby breezed past the plagiarism allegations unscathed and launched her new collection for Juniper Moon, which was a grasping mish-mash of different styles and themes from space to plants to coffee with one unifying factor: they were all shit. She's still doing bad adverts, already moaning about summer and every other word from now until Christmas will be "operation".

(title edited to keep it a bit more PC)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Imagine lying that you slept with one of Jedward. If it was me, I'd be lying that I didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Sockmonkey

George’s girlfriend Sophie follows Gabs’ shop account and likes all the posts.
Sophie has her own small business selling handmade earrings. Surprise surprise Gabs doesn’t follow it. Probs jealous of someone having real talent.
If she wasn’t so bitter and actually cared about her brother, she could easily just give Sophie a shoutout and I’m sure that would help her business so much and they’d be really grateful to her for using her following for something good for once.
Stuff like this just reinforces what an unkind selfish person she is.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Wait, i’m lost. Weren’t they friends? What happened?????
Gabby tagged Polly's business in a picture of the "surviving and thriving" print she purchased and Polly didn't repost it to the business' insta-story.
A few hours later she took the print down and put her own Juniper print in the exact same spot, with the same washi tape.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Chummeh

Those mittens look like fucking oven gloves.

I also need to know which of them she slept with, was it Jed or Ward (that's their names don't @ me)

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Lux

So after her desperate plea for attention she gets tons of lovely supportive messages and advice (which she asked for) and the only message she bothers to respond to is this. The one that enables her behavior!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Minipizza

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she is working with function of beauty AGAIN when she has mentioned her hair thinning and falling out!????🥴 also why does pretty much every YouTuber that does ads for things like function of beauty start it like “so many of you have been asking what I use on my hair” when literally no one asked or cared

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Wickedtown

VIP Member
72AF2737-2B95-49E9-AFA7-47AABC9E145C.png

‘Actually’. As if she was genuinely thinking she’d just tweeted the most rock solid statement that she wasn’t expecting anyone to respond with counter arguments or dispute her dumb thought. I swear this girl’s mere internet presence gives me brainrot

• Haha
Reactions: 57