Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Albi

VIP Member
The tree is so rubbish. Like someone pointed out, the placement of the snow seems to defy gravity as it's missed the top of the tree but only fallen on the middle.

Also I guess it's in a snowglobe? I've only just realised the ever so imaginative "winter" written across the bottom. And if it's a snowglobe why is there no falling snow? The whole point of illustrating a snowglobe is to show it in action otherwise it's just a picture in a circle.

Oh wait, just realised there are like 10 snowflakes but they're bordering the snowglobe and not filling it like normal!

Omg I'm gonna stop looking now because her art is so infuriatingly shit. It's not even close to reality. A child could represent these items better.
The tree looks like it’s been stuck into a pie! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Snew glewb 😌

Alsooo yeah that clip of her scoffing pizza, being greasy and rank....wtf? My mates have seen me in some absolute states, but I would be zooming and gnawing on bbq base pizza. Put some fucking effort into yourself, seriously
Lol - that's what you might do if you wanted a guy to leave you alone and he wouldn't take the hint!