Gabriella Lindley #23 Loving lockdown, closed her shop down...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, so Hi!

She will have to address this in some way... with her limiting the comments etc, she can’t now forever ignore the comments and tags . Most likely be some poor excuse of an apology “I’m sorry, but they copied me because I dreamt the designs first and don’t forget I’m in sew much pain atm”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She can’t deny that she didn’t copy them, I mean it’s totally obvious. BUT she could stop being a cow for 5 minutes and admit that she was wrong in plagiarizing those designs. #jewnipercoward

Reactions: 31
Gobboon, your logic is so flawed, how do you expect to get any sort of engagement on your ‘shop’ (that is if you even continue with it) if you keep blocking people and turning off/limiting comments? It’s not gonna make people intrigued by you, or think you’re mysterious, edgy or trying to make Instagram a nicer place, OR encourage anyone to buy any of your oh sew ‘original’ work, it’s going to turn people away in droves because they’ll think you’re rude, stuck up and cowardly. Which you’re proving you are more and more everytime you hit that block button.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just made myself laugh my head off 😂😂😂😂

(Trapped in await Covid test results, temperature induced delirium, please forgive me 😂😂😂😂)
You missed a great chance to make her cape out of bacon 😭😭 (unless the dullness of my phone is just making the colours not show it more clearly as I see there is a streak?)

• Haha
Reactions: 19

(Trapped in await Covid test results, temperature induced delirium, please forgive me 😂😂😂😂)
let me guess, let me guess, no really, LET ME GUESS! Gabby is the baby?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How embarrassing for her being called out all over the place by multiple accounts, and all she can do is block people and hope everyone has a memory as tit as her 🤣

The Internet doesn’t forget gobshite! Time to come clean and admit you’re a crappy person!

She must be shitting herself now, wondering what illness she can come up with to delay the reopening of Jewniper mewn, so she can look for more obscure designs to steal and sell. Good luck gobbles, you’re gonna need it. 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
1603814315773.png

Says that as she goes out shopping and eating at a restaurant.

Also, I know that over there the weather is cold, you guys have snow, and like hot drinks, but isn't there anything else to draw?
She could have been better off drawing stickers of: doors in all the shades of pink, tvs, her cat, her mum, a mug (but not another artist's mug), something from the kitchen, and lots of bacon strips!!

Reactions: 26
You missed a great chance to make her cape out of bacon 😭😭 (unless the dullness of my phone is just making the colours not show it more clearly as I see there is a streak?)
not intentional, but now you’ve said it looks like she’s swaddled in honey roast ham slices too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 289947

Also, I know that over there the weather is cold, you guys have snow, and like hot drinks, but isn't there anything else to draw?
She could have been better off drawing stickers of: doors in all the shades of pink, tvs, her cat, her mum, a mug (but not another artist's mug), something from the kitchen, and lots of bacon strips!!
The funny thing is the UK rarely ever gets snow at Christmas!

Reactions: 16
Thing is she's copied those designs, but honestly all her artwork is a crock of tit.

I'd be absolutely mortified as the original artist that she'd butchered my style, and even worse denying that she did it!!

Monika has stayed quite quiet throughout all this, but I'd be really interested to see what she thinks. She seems like such a sweetheart and unfortunately became the pray for grubby gobby

Reactions: 14
View attachment 289947

The gap thing drives me crazy. Literally only need to twist the ear loops to prevent the gaps. She can't harp on about masks when she's not even wearing hers correctly, yet she has multiple times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The funny thing is the UK rarely ever gets snow at Christmas!
see?(obviously I'm not from there and the only thing we get in this time of the year are hurricanes)

But I know you guys have got to have something else to draw but that.

Reactions: 3
see?(obviously I'm not from there and the only thing we get in this time of the year are hurricanes)

But I know you guys have got to have something else to draw but that.
I think it's difficult for her to think of things to draw because she has no interests or hobbies and would be happy to sit and eat all day so long as money kept rolling in somehow.

Reactions: 17
She’s turned her comments back on her Gabriella account 😂😂😂 she has no idea what to do does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she wanted anything good to come from this, she would admit she copied (took inspiration ;) ) from other people’s designs and is sorry for any offence caused, and that she will absolutely be donating any profits made from the sales of the copied designs to a charity of copied designers choice, and will work harder to produce her own designs in future. But we all know she’s already spent that money on more tit for her flat. Greedy witch wouldn’t give anyone the steam off her piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ah god I needed that 😂 Jewniper Jane has got to be in the next title.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.