Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying she can't do anything for 4 weeks after her operation. I had a hysterectomy recently and was almost back to normal after 4 weeks, she's had her nose done. She says she can't breathe so can't do anything. I don't think she knows she can breathe through her mouth. She can still eat though and go shopping!!

Reactions: 8
I questioned on her home instagram page why she would waste so much time and money if she was ripping them out!

she didn’t like it, also I noticed everyone is saying how nice they are but only she is the one that’s right about getting rid! Each to their own - just shows more money than sense- most of us would have either left them or ripped out straight away!

Reactions: 2
She's saying she can't do anything for 4 weeks after her operation. I had a hysterectomy recently and was almost back to normal after 4 weeks, she's had her nose done. She says she can't breathe so can't do anything. I don't think she knows she can breathe through her mouth. She can still eat though and go shopping!!
Literally this 😂 it’s so annoying and she goes on about having a baby. I had to have a c section with my baby and was up and about doing stuff days later, she would milk having a child and being in pain for so long 🤦🏼‍♀️

I tried to comment on her latest insta and it says comments are limited. On all of them. Wtf? I've never commented before. I was about to suggest she take up reading so she can use the bookshelves for books 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She limited the comments on her healthy eating account when she'd had nasty comments so something must have happened!

Reactions: 1
I'm fascinated how she has an audience and makes a living from SM. She is the moany, dull, thin-skinned, rude, self absorbed person you might know in real life and actively avoid and worry you'll be trapped next to at a social function. 'My child is called X' 'How nice. Do you have any photos?' 'Oh it isn't conceived yet'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest video through sheer boredom, and was surprised at how little she received in her po box! She used to get sent tit loads.
Also, that french print and that h and m toilet roll basket, she's declared them as gifted now, but I swear I haven't dreamt a while ago she said she'd bought them!!!

So it’s Pride weekend in Brighton where Kylie is headlining but she stays home to organise shelves. At least soak up the atmosphere with the parade etc.

I'm fascinated how she has an audience and makes a living from SM. She is the moany, dull, thin-skinned, rude, self absorbed person you might know in real life and actively avoid and worry you'll be trapped next to at a social function. 'My child is called X' 'How nice. Do you have any photos?' 'Oh it isn't conceived yet'.
I can imagine tweenagers see her room decor and purchases as "goals" and they probably find her on instagam via hashtags.

So it’s Pride weekend in Brighton where Kylie is headlining but she stays home to organise shelves. At least soak up the atmosphere with the parade etc.
she can't go out in public because of the haters and because of the stares she gets!!! shes just too famous!!! hashtag public figure

Midway through watching her new home updates vlog (my favourite YT videos are anything home related haha) and two things straight away bugged me so much I had to get off my chest... 🤣

1. Her nasally voice!!!!!! I know she’s just had a nose operation which I thought she was “recovering” from so she couldn’t do anything, but GOD her voice is annoying me so much already I don’t think I can make it to the end of the vlog 😬 surely she could have waited a few more days to film a video when her nose had cleared up better?

2. Even more annoying the amount of furniture she buys just to want to replace what seems straight away! She’s already said she likes to move a lot and knowing that wouldn’t it be better to buy more versatile pieces that would fit in any home? I think every piece of furniture that she didn’t buy specifically for her new flat she pointed at in the video saying she was going to replace.... the cabinet, the pink sofa seat, re-upholstering the dining room chairs, and the bloody massive grey sofa!!! She’s had it for like, a year? She already got rid of the middle bit and now it’s still too long to fit in her new flat so she’s going to wait another year to buy a new one, it definitely costs well over a grand too so not a cheap replacement.

I get that style changes and you will eventually want to change furniture and pieces to fit into your aesthetic or whatever, but I feel like every time she moves (keeping in mind was like once a year) she ends up replacing most the stuff anyway? Selling it or giving it away, it’s still just such a huge waste of money especially when she wants to renovate her flat... she’s already wasted so much money with painting the wardrobe black and hating it, then having to get the pipes fixed in the bathroom but guys! She only tiled three quarters of the shower so she saved money 😂

I could go on but I really hope it’s not just me who finds both points infuriating, definitely a very problematic YouTuber but she makes questionable choices to say the least.

Reactions: 10
Midway through watching her new home updates vlog (my favourite YT videos are anything home related haha) and two things straight away bugged me so much I had to get off my chest... 🤣

1. Her nasally voice!!!!!! I know she’s just had a nose operation which I thought she was “recovering” from so she couldn’t do anything, but GOD her voice is annoying me so much already I don’t think I can make it to the end of the vlog 😬 surely she could have waited a few more days to film a video when her nose had cleared up better?

2. Even more annoying the amount of furniture she buys just to want to replace what seems straight away! She’s already said she likes to move a lot and knowing that wouldn’t it be better to buy more versatile pieces that would fit in any home? I think every piece of furniture that she didn’t buy specifically for her new flat she pointed at in the video saying she was going to replace.... the cabinet, the pink sofa seat, re-upholstering the dining room chairs, and the bloody massive grey sofa!!! She’s had it for like, a year? She already got rid of the middle bit and now it’s still too long to fit in her new flat so she’s going to wait another year to buy a new one, it definitely costs well over a grand too so not a cheap replacement.

I get that style changes and you will eventually want to change furniture and pieces to fit into your aesthetic or whatever, but I feel like every time she moves (keeping in mind was like once a year) she ends up replacing most the stuff anyway? Selling it or giving it away, it’s still just such a huge waste of money especially when she wants to renovate her flat... she’s already wasted so much money with painting the wardrobe black and hating it, then having to get the pipes fixed in the bathroom but guys! She only tiled three quarters of the shower so she saved money 😂

I could go on but I really hope it’s not just me who finds both points infuriating, definitely a very problematic YouTuber but she makes questionable choices to say the least.
Totally agree, it infuriates me. We’ve had our sofa for 15 years 🤣🤣

She’s always banging on about the environment but is the most wasteful witch I know. No, it doesn’t matter if you sell on pieces, if you are constantly consuming NEW stuff you are creating demand!

She’s just a child playing house. On her own. At 25.

Reactions: 8

I thought the same about the nasally voice too 😄 Did you know she's had an "operation" though? She's barely mentioned it 🤔

When she's on about the siding chairs and getting them recovered, I kept thinking "why the fook has she got black metal chairs with a gold metal frame table?" It bugs me watching the video, it looks odd. I couldn't live with it 😅🙈

Reactions: 4
Also, getting a new kitchen - there is nothing wrong with her current one?!? This girl literally has more money than sense and definitely has a “once I’ve had x done I’ll feel happy/complete” attitude, then realises she still doesn’t feel content and then keeps changing things/looking for the next big thing. Always chasing the rainbow.

Reactions: 13
Also, getting a new kitchen - there is nothing wrong with her current one?!? This girl literally has more money than sense and definitely has a “once I’ve had x done I’ll feel happy/complete” attitude, then realises she still doesn’t feel content and then keeps changing things/looking for the next big thing. Always chasing the rainbow.
That is her in a nutshell. The ‘operations’, house moves, redecorating, diets.. she should spend her money on getting some therapy instead of keeping the soft furnishings industry in business.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree, it infuriates me. We’ve had our sofa for 15 years 🤣🤣

She’s always banging on about the environment but is the most wasteful witch I know. No, it doesn’t matter if you sell on pieces, if you are constantly consuming NEW stuff you are creating demand!

She’s just a child playing house. On her own. At 25.
A sofa that expensive would be an investment piece and something to keep for many years, surely? But no, she doesn’t consider that a huge sofa may not fit into wherever she moves into next. Also, why one person living on their own needs two sofas, I will never know...

Yes, nothing is sustainable or environmentally friendly about her lifestyle! I was going to say her not driving is something, but she gets poor Jane to chauffeur her back and forth everywhere 😛 and she gave up on her lessons because she cant stick to anything 🤣

Agreed, but she has to record the whole ordeal and make a dedicated Instagram page for our enjoyment 😉
I thought the same about the nasally voice too 😄 Did you know she's had an "operation" though? She's barely mentioned it 🤔

When she's on about the siding chairs and getting them recovered, I kept thinking "why the fook has she got black metal chairs with a gold metal frame table?" It bugs me watching the video, it looks odd. I couldn't live with it 😅🙈
Glad it’s not just me! I’m surprised she didn’t apologise about her voice once in the video either, I was waiting for her to because it’s all I could focus on and it would’ve fed her craving for sympathy votes...

That too oh my god, but don't say that they don’t go, if she sees that she’ll use it as an excuse to go and spend a fortune on more bloody chairs 🙄 (I really hope Gabby does read this thread, girl needs a big reality check)

I asked her why she kept buying new furniture every time she moved when she knew she'd be buying a house one day and furnishing it. Wouldn't it be better to save that money for the house she's going to buy. She said she'd be using the same furniture in the house she buys. Obviously not.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.