Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
This is what I have been saying.. she has so many goals for the future, but isn’t doing anything about them now.. also regardless of what she thinks also slating so many musicals here and there on her socials probably won’t do much for her either as it seems she is very set in the musicals she likes (and hates ones with more “pop” music in aka Six)

Look at Broadway and the likes of the casting of Waitress over there, Colleen, Todrick etc.. they all have more of a musical background. even with Joe Sugg being cast over on the west end - he has had the experience of being on tour with Strictly etc so he has that performance down. He has also proved he can train well and can mould into a role.. although she has had opera training and did college courses around that subject, that was X amount of years ago so everything will have changed.🤷🏻‍♀️
She needs to take inspiration from her ex best friend's boyfriend's favourite saying, and do her future self (Futures Elf if you follow the Alfie Deyes thread) a favour and work hard today or whatever it is.

I took a look at her 'what I eat in a day' videos and sadly, it seems that she has always made poor choices. I watched a video from a yr ago & she was craving something sweet so she ate flavored yogurt and on top she added corn flakes (cereal), a sliced banana and then honey drizzled all over. Sugar on top of sugar with more sugar. For dinner she had pasta AND garlic bread. Carbs with more carbs.

A much better choice would have been a plain greek yogurt & she could have added some blueberries or raspberries.
Eat the carbs with some protein and/or veggies.

I mean to be fair, lots of people have pasta and garlic bread, I grew up in a house where it was served with spaghetti Bolognese and lasagna, accompaniment by salads too like 😆 double carbs is quite common, the difference is she won't think about the correct portion size or how many calories etc.
She's always done that think with yoghurt too, sometimes she adds chocolate buttons to it 🙈

She will not be able to lose weight on WW because she currently uses her points to cheat instead of choosing healthier options but in the end, she is only cheating herself. Very, very poor choices when it comes to food.

Xoxogossipxoxo

Apparently her flat cost 400k. I am genuinely baffled as to how she a) afforded it b) expects to keep it. She is such a z list YTer whose luck must be running out very soon. Can't believe anyone watches her or that companies want to work with her.
She’s probably begging her management to get her sponsorship. A lot of her Instagram posts are Ads

Moonstone

Let's be honest, pasta with garlic bread is absolutely amazing and if I had the metabolism some girls do, yeah I'd probably eat that every night lol. But when I gain a few pounds, I have to do it the hard way - super clean eating, which is why her videos don't make sense to me! Too many bad snacks as well. She could use the help of a nutritionist to help her understand how to better use those WW points.

Fatima

VIP Member
I'm surprised she's seeing Hobbie again, I assumed they weren't friends anymore. I think the last time she mentioned him was during that whole fake twins/pregnancy thing his hookup pulled.
Yes, in her Q&A, she said they weren’t talking to each other for 2 years.

Fatima

VIP Member
I mean, she has a fair amount of subscribers, she could do better than moaning about the weather like the Dowager Countess of Grantham.

Live your life, I don’t know, you’re young!

Can’t believed what I read ,“stupid summer”.

thelittlebee

Has she ever had a job? I don't mean it in a rude way, I mean has she literally ever had a job?

A lot of youtubers, the majority of them actually tbh seem to have gone straight from school to youtube and have no life experience that way.. it's ironic really because it'd make them more interesting to watch! They're all so out of touch from the way they spend their days and money to how they behave
She always says caring for her nana was her previous full time job.

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah true. I never look at her tweets anymore because she just annoys me 🤣🤣!! In her latest vlog she was eating McDonald’s not very weight watchers friendly!! I think she needs to stop complaining when she gains weight or can’t loose weight. The amount of PT’s she’s had at the amount of times she’s started the gym to stop!! Eating better can only do so much in weight loss! She’s a negative nelly 🙃
Honestly I don’t understand why she does it, she doesn’t just do things in moderation like most people would I.e by going to the gym two times a week to start with, no she books a PT 5 times a week (which is enough to break anyone), she honestly just looks for quick fixes for her problems!