Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Ha if she thinks having a smear test is bad wait until every Tom, Dick and Harry is poking around in there when she’s in labour. I’d rather a 5 minute smear test any day then spend another 3 days contracting to push out the equivalent of a watermelon.
I was gonna say the same

Reactions: 1

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I'm fascinated how she has an audience and makes a living from SM. She is the moany, dull, thin-skinned, rude, self absorbed person you might know in real life and actively avoid and worry you'll be trapped next to at a social function. 'My child is called X' 'How nice. Do you have any photos?' 'Oh it isn't conceived yet'.
I can imagine tweenagers see her room decor and purchases as "goals" and they probably find her on instagam via hashtags.

Fatima

VIP Member
I also find the “good days”/“bad days” mentality extremely damaging also... especially when you’re putting it out there for potential younger viewers? Like why is it bad just because you ate more junk food? And you may think restricting yourself from this that and the other is “good” but it’s not? It’s about learning about moderation and balance🤷🏻‍♀️

Like she nEEDS to get her mindset sorted before actually expecting any long term changes🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree with you people, especially young one could misunderstand what she meant.

memoii11

VIP Member
Her bathroom is almost nice. Except the pink trendy tiles (anyone watch Lily Pebbles, are they the same type of tiles), and the white hexagonal tiles, they both are disjointed in the room. Especially the pink tiles finishing partway up the wall, that just annoys me. The black fixtures don’t work with pink IMO, should’ve stuck to chrome because the chrome toilet flush doesn’t match, and she needs a new door handle because that is mismatched brushed chrome. Making the shower space bigger was a good thing, it definitely needed to be done, so that’s good for the flat. But otherwise it feels not quite right, so close but so far. Too insta/Pinterest and not quite a cohesive bathroom.
I really don't like it at all!

NitrousOxide

I am diagnosed with aspergers and work full time and have a few friends with whom I make lots of effort! Not every rude, anti social person is autistic just like not every autistic person is rude and socially inept, just a bit selective ;)
I don't think gabby is autistic, just comes across as not very nice and is very isolated.
It's not her rudeness; it's all the things I listed.

Paddington_Bear

It wouldn't surprise me if she got pregnant via a donor. Not sure how it works but she would deffo look at it as an option. She's literally used money for every other aspect of her life.
She couldn't cope with two cats, how would she survive with a house baby?

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
To be fair I think she probably is a 14. She has a round face. No matter what size was her face was very full.

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
I agree with you people, especially young one could misunderstand what she meant.
Like I understand having those days but I do also think she needs to actually have SOME awareness about how it may be perceived? And how damaging it could be?

Carrotcake

Her bathroom is almost nice. Except the pink trendy tiles (anyone watch Lily Pebbles, are they the same type of tiles), and the white hexagonal tiles, they both are disjointed in the room. Especially the pink tiles finishing partway up the wall, that just annoys me. The black fixtures don’t work with pink IMO, should’ve stuck to chrome because the chrome toilet flush doesn’t match, and she needs a new door handle because that is mismatched brushed chrome. Making the shower space bigger was a good thing, it definitely needed to be done, so that’s good for the flat. But otherwise it feels not quite right, so close but so far. Too insta/Pinterest and not quite a cohesive bathroom.

I don't like the black taps, apparently it's in fashion but they really bug me lol!!

I did love the room when she posted it on instagram, especially how bright and clean it was - but the more you look the more you can see bits that really don't add up in the room! Like those black taps aghhh

Fatima

VIP Member
All this girl does is lounge about on the sofa or in bed watching tv. That’s literally all her content is 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t understand how she is making enough money to survive off of it
Yes, she doesn't even do some spon content.
Plus, she lives in Brighton so everything must be more expensive than anywhere else, I assume.

Lola123

VIP Member
I know somebody commented on the last thread it must be weird for people to look up her address

But she refers to herself as a "public figure" , a celeb of some sort

So you gotta take the good with the bad

She is the one who decides to film the whole Reno (for YouTube dollar) when you could quietly move in and not film out of your window (Like Joe Sugg did)

Tbf I think that’s Instagram that selects those titles unless you can select that your self! 😂 and I wouldn’t be surprised

Carrotcake

View attachment 28860

Shes got to be joking with that paint on the skirting
Hey don't be mean, she's a professional artistee! She did that one beach painting in "bob ross style" or something, she's a professional now! She wanted a whole "art studio" don't you remember ;)

..but the footage was "deleted" so we never got to see it being made ;) shame

Girl really needs to dye her eyebrows she looks like an egg
omg stop 😭😭😭😂 i won't be able to unsee that now omg

@Scarlett30 she should get a celling fan
aircon would fix it tbh!

hrh89

VIP Member
whatver happened to her 'friendship' with that random ellie girl? wasnt she a fan who gabby befriended looool
Was just going to ask that. Honestly I thought Ellie seemed like a nasty piece of work, really bitchy and horrible.

hrh89

VIP Member
God that puts her in the obese category. she needs to lose over 4 stone to be a healthy weight for her height.