Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry she talks to 3 close friends daily (she said so) so 1 of them will notice she's gone
Yup, I mean her mum

A fly in the flat, eh? I suppose she'll have to move now, right?
The flies are too loud in the flat!
Next the ghost neighbours are having sex too loudly

How can she get cast, when.she only sings to her cat
She won't even post another YouTube video though you can auto tuned the shit out of videos and her singing videos were so raved about

Reactions: 3
I snort laughed

Reactions: 5

I feel sad for her though.
If amoxicillin, which normally is really efficient for bacteria infection, doesn’t cure her nose, then it must be more serious.
She is not healing from her surgery at all.

Reactions: 1
She needs to take inspiration from her ex best friend's boyfriend's favourite saying, and do her future self (Futures Elf if you follow the Alfie Deyes thread) a favour and work hard today or whatever it is.

View attachment 34599

I feel sad for her though.
If amoxicillin, which normally is really efficient for bacteria infection, doesn’t cure her nose, then it must be more serious.
She is not healing from her surgery at all.
Thst stuff has made me very bad in the past, it shreds your stomach up It's strong stuff.

Reactions: 3
It’s her flat so she can do what she likes, I guess, but I’m so glad I don’t have to live with her decor ideas

Reactions: 6
shes getting quicker at wanting to change paint! She must have just finished her bedroom and decided she wants it changed... At least her door lasted a few days!

Reactions: 7
Thank goodness for that day

Reactions: 4
shes getting quicker at wanting to change paint! She must have just finished her bedroom and decided she wants it changed... At least her door lasted a few days!View attachment 34865
I find her little drawings so strange can she not

How much do you think she’s spent repainting her rooms at this point? She keeps buying that expensive brand of paint I can’t remember it’s name

Reactions: 6

hahahahaha surely she needs to paint the whole place “sulking room pink” perfect for moody gabs who never leaves the flat!

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she just lecture everyone about how important is to be careful with your money and how her granny taught her how to save up money

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why you’d do this, so many places now colour match and mix to the colour you want for a fraction of the price!!!
Because people are snobs, the same as these YouTuber’s only shopping at Waitrose - they think it makes them more superior to others. Simples.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.