Gabriella Lindley #2 Gh0sted by her boyfriend, keeps moving flats, buys lots of tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy shit. The new video is horrifically cringe. Her putting on that baby voice / demeanour is just so embarrassing. Is she completely unaware of how transparent she is to viewers? All I could think when watching it was how pathetic she was coming across

I get we can all feel sorry for ourselves after an operation or just in general, but I would never film those fleeting moments and broadcast it to the world. She seems to relish being unwell / bringing attention to her being ill or having operations.

Also, her tweet the other day was terrible. She was comparing herself to people with disabilities because a few people gave her a glance when she was out with that fucking bandage helmet on.

Reactions: 12
As someone with an actual visible disability - I can tell this girl fucking LIVES for the attention. I bet she was in her element with people staring at her. I imagine she was thinking 'gosh, I feel like a celebrity'

Reactions: 20
But also Gabby:

Reactions: 20
Of course it’s going to hurt - it’s surgery
It’s like someone saying having a baby doesn’t hurt- they’re lying!! But you don’t need to mention it every 5 minutes!
She seems very reliant on poor old mum- so much about her behaviour shows that she has plenty of issues that need dealing with!

Reactions: 2
She wasn’t that unwell she said her mother was gonna eat her lunch because she just couldn’t
Next clip she had totally trashed the food for her mum by demolishing half of it declaring that she’d eaten the best carrots ever
#noappetite #tooilltoeat #cantswallow #bullshitter

Reactions: 3
A girl that hardly ever goes out and gets taxis everywhere usually but now she goes out with the bandage on; definitely just for attention.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, in pretty much every video over the past month / month and a half. She has a deviated septum and apparently it’s SoOoOo bad that it’s affecting her singing so she just HAS to get it done right now.
Okay I’m sorry to be that person to ask, I just about half arsed watched a video (semi recently) where she said “well if you watched such and such video you’ll know why I’m going into hospital” and I just could bare sitting through a whole other video so I forgot about it!

Thanks for filling me in, I think I’ll have to watch the new video tomorrow to see how bad she is [emoji23][emoji33]

I’ve never known anyone so “woe is me”
Why the hell has she put that vlog up, she’s made herself look so stupid, for goodness sake people have operations everyday and don’t make a fuss like she does.

Reactions: 10
I mean I’ve had spinal surgery and was immobile for almost a week, and then had to wear a back brace for 6 weeks - and I’m pretty sure I didn’t make nearly as much fuss as she is! But the I suppose everyone’s pain and tolerance levels are different!

Reactions: 11
I've just started watching Gabriella / Gabby / Gabs / whatever her name is this weekend.

That flat is wasted on her. So many lovely original features that she'll ruin!

Reactions: 8
I've just started watching Gabriella / Gabby / Gabs / whatever her name is this weekend.

That flat is wasted on her. So many lovely original features that she'll ruin!
I dunno I think she’s revolutionary she’s made emulsion the new gloss doncha know
I mean you can’t wash it but stop nit picking that’s a minor blip

Reactions: 5
She probably thinks that just cos someone glances at her once, it means they're staring.

It scares me how out of touch with reality she is. I don't like throwing the mental illness card out there, but she is mentally not well at all. I don't understand how she can live in such a negetive drama filled little bubble. Its no way to live I actually feel so sad for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.