Gabriella Lindley #13 eat what I like and deal with the pain, that's right I'm insane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gobby has been doing stories all week about her being seww seww ill and not being able to move but she can move all this furniture around? Doesn’t she get bored of moving the furniture every second :sleep:

Reactions: 19
I've spent the past 5 months in my apartment and have rearranged it out of boredom and frustration, and bought a few new pieces but I actually think things through and take my time to come up with a cohesive theme. She has like 10 different wood stains and every color under the rainbow in her apartment, has she not heard of pinterest? Just make a board and stick to something.

Reactions: 15
let’s be real, she’s probably sitting on the couch sucking back Starbucks while she snaps her fingers at Jane (who is secretly kept in the cupboard in the dining room because she isn’t niche and aesthetically pleasing enough for the Gobbles ‘gram) while she snarls orders at her to move her furniture so she can take another from the 78th different angle or she’ll “expose” her sew sew sew toxic family secrets and take her off the payroll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If she did get her results today and she does have gallstones, she would have announced it on Insta by now to ‘prove the trolls wrong’ - but it’s radio silence on the scan results front

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think you might be right!
Amazing how she has so much energy to rearrange her flat every day but not enough to go for a walk, supposedly 🧐
Is Jane with her? Imagining Gabby making Jane drag furniture from room to room for the gram

Reactions: 1
She rearranged her furniture and tit so much just to scrape content, I honestly don’t remember her doing it that much in her previous houses. But now her social life is zero and she has nothing to post on her ig but selfies or a pic of her house she has to keep rotating tit to make it different

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’ll say the results were “delayed” to buy herself time to think up a new lie

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guiiiiiiiss you are all sew sew mean bullies! The doctor has called Gabby and told her it’s the worst case of gallstones they’ve ever seen! It’s sew bad they’ve taken her into surgery today and because it’s sew unique and sew sew bad they’re going to start calling them gabstones now! Obviously she isn’t on social media it’s sew sewwwwww bad and she’s in sewww much pain with her gabstones!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I think you might be right!
Amazing how she has so much energy to rearrange her flat every day but not enough to go for a walk, supposedly 🧐
What isn’t with influencers and that awful white fur rug, it’s so tiny, it looks like she dropped a towel on the floor and left it there. I give it 2 weeks before she has to rearrange because she can’t see her computer from the glare coming in the windows.

She’s going to say they found gallstones and will be rushing her into surgery next week, then when she dramatically drops 2 stone she’ll say it’s because of all the clean eating for her gallbladder 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She knows what she’s doing. By keeping quiet today she knows people will worry about her (cue lots of messages asking if she’s okay).

She’ll be back, probably with a story about how the scan didn’t show anything but she’s still in sew much pain so more tests etc

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She rearranged her furniture and tit so much just to scrape content, I honestly don’t remember her doing it that much in her previous houses. But now her social life is zero and she has nothing to post on her ig but selfies or a pic of her house she has to keep rotating tit to make it different
Yes you're spot on 😕 but, she is always waiting for a life to find her. She never tries to make one happen for herself. That is what is so sad.

Reactions: 10
She knows what she’s doing. By keeping quiet today she knows people will worry about her (cue lots of messages asking if she’s okay).

She’ll be back, probably with a story about how the scan didn’t show anything but she’s still in sew much pain so more tests etc
She did this the last time she was in a and e. It’s all a big fat game

Reactions: 17
Don’t forget her hairdresser appointment is tomorrow! Wonder if she’s packed the ham?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What isn’t with influencers and that awful white fur rug, it’s so tiny, it looks like she dropped a towel on the floor and left it there. I give it 2 weeks before she has to rearrange because she can’t see her computer from the glare coming in the windows.

She’s going to say they found gallstones and will be rushing her into surgery next week, then when she dramatically drops 2 stone she’ll say it’s because of all the clean eating for her gallbladder 🙄
Thank you. I didn't get a chance to respond earlier but that rug is bugging the hell out of me. At least put it somewhere where it looks more coordinated or send it off to her mum's where the rest of her material junk goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Guiiiiiiiss you are all sew sew mean bullies! The doctor has called Gabby and told her it’s the worst case of gallstones they’ve ever seen! It’s sew bad they’ve taken her into surgery today and because it’s sew unique and sew sew bad they’re going to start calling them gabstones now! Obviously she isn’t on social media it’s sew sewwwwww bad and she’s in sewww much pain with her gabstones!
GABSTONES 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.