Gabriella Lindley #10 lockdown perfection, no human connection, but got my b12 injection

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just like any Instagrammer with an iPad. Check out Doodlebythebunny or Artybeckie on ista. All can't draw until they have an ipad... Both interestingly are the typical narcissistic instagrammer who can't hold down relationships or employment.

Reactions: 10
I always hope nelly finds freedom one day... that poor cat is so bored she even took his cat tree away 😯 and overfed on junk. Plus the aggressive patting was upsetting. I think if he was walked or allowed out he'd be so much happier. Presently the poor thing is just existing day by day.

• Sad
Go on then Gabbie, draw that freehand on a bit of paper. Man, I hate iPad art.

She's so bleeping proud she didn't eat all morning, isn't she? What a bleeping life achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Proper talented digital artists must be dying looking at this crap that influencers class as “art”. Drawing on an iPad does not an artist make. Dunno if any of you watch Alice Thorpe but she’s the same; draws on an iPad, traces images of people and calls it art! And sells it. The absolute cheek of these people.

Reactions: 14
Ugh, there’s a girl in my area that has got a big following for being a portrait artist - but it’s so plainly obvious that she uses a program to trace over photographs - it’s so irritating that people can’t see it!

Nothing on twitter or instagram....how do we know about hospital? Details anyone? What is going on...I haven’t checked all day and now this!

Reactions: 1
I'm a long time lurker lol but I also saw the story she posted on insta, it was a picture of a hospital ward and she posted that she didnt expect to be there today or something, but she deleted it really quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gone to hospital as the BLM protest/Covid was sew sew distracting for her followers. She’s giving us free content remember, so we have to always think about her and her healf!!!! (Yes gobby I said it was an F not ‘th’ as I am sew not kewl).
I think she deleted her posts cos she was aware of the backlash she was going to get. Possibly another imogenation situation.

This tory racist is such a drain on the NHS- ironic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone catch what the posts said before she deleted them? We haven’t heard lately about the gallstones etc, so has she dreamt up some other scenario in the hope that BLM will turn into GLM (gabby’s life matters)?
Just waiting to hear the latest drama on this...what no death door hospital selfies?
she has cried wolf sew sew many times that if something really did happen nobody would believe it. That’s actually bad.

Reactions: 9
About Gabby and Chai,i remember back on Guru Gossip when Gabby and Zoe were hanging out,Gabby visited her apt one day and Chai was there and she kinda flirted with him,then they started tweeting each other back and forth and they were both flirty with each other.It didn't last long because then Chai blocked her. We never found out why.
is there a video/vlog of this?

I vaguely remember a vlog where Zoe, Alfie, Chai and Gabby were playing ping pong (or some other kind of ball game) in the Zalfie living room. Gabby looked really awkward and spent most of the time staring at her phone. I think it was after that, Chai blocked/unfollowed her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember a vlog where Zoe, Alfie, Chai and Gabby were playing ping pong (or some other kind of ball game) in the Zalfie living room. Gabby looked really awkward and spent most of the time staring at her phone. I think it was after that, Chai blocked/unfollowed her.
If I remember right she was being really chatty over text to him and riling up her twitter followers to ship them but then in real life she was silent in the corner being rude af. Later that night she was back to twitter being thirsty again and THEN he blocked her. She’s such a rude witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just has to have people worrying about her health hey 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.