Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she’s full of shit. Her mum was there way before the hospital thing... we even spoke about how she’s probably use that as an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 45

mariess10

She went to 1 therapy session, WITH JANE, and then came home sobbing on instagram saying the therapist was sew sew mean and she was going to do a video outing her. Never happening.

• Haha

Bexkyxx4

We could quite easily cancel this bitch. ‘Sammi- don’t break lockdown if you want your child to be alive’ one week later - drinking a fat filled coffee with her mum- who by the way has come from an area with a high infection rate. AWFUL GIRL

• Heart

Iddiebiddie

She blocked me when I reminded her that this was Twitter, and not her diary. It was in regard to some indirect shady tweet against some ‘so called friends’ like always. She replied first though saying it’s MY Twitter I can tweet whatever I want! 🙂
My blocked story: someone tweeted her to ask what song she’d used on her new video as it sounded like her / possibly her own music. She liked their tweet but didn’t reply. I replied to them with the actual song and artist. That got me blocked!

My friend got blocked for liking someone else’s tweet to Gobby asking what in the Tory manifesto appealed to her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

YellowLilly

Report any users that go against our rules on sending hateful, abusive or aggressive messages to influencers.
I completely agree. I think websites like these are fair enough to discuss YouTubers and have a gossip and write your opinion because you're interested in them and want to discuss. But to directly message them hate which they will see is bang out of order in my eyes. Yes maybe you think she's a shitty person or done something shitty but you being nasty to her won't undo it and it makes you as low as her. I like reading through these threads (and sometimes posting) to find out the gossip but I feel really uncomfortable when people are downright nasty and message the person hate! I don't really want to discuss this, I just want to voice my thoughts so maybe someone will think before they act next time....

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I don't think she realises that you can't just put what you want in a character's bedroom. You really have to study the character and their personality. You have to read the script to know if there's any specific props that will be needed because they can't just randomly appear one day for the space of 30 minutes and then disappear as if they were never there.
She wouldn't be able to do it because she can't even read 1 small book a year decade, let alone a script for a TV series.

• Heart

Doc

VIP Member
She's clearly been taking lessons from the Dominic Cummings school of excuses, didn't know they offered that on Skillshare!
Hospital visit - check

Long drive from one high infection rate area to a lower one - check (maybe Jane was testing her eyesight 😂)

Lockdown-breaking drives coincides with family birthdays - check

Cringeworthy press release - check

I’d give Gabs an A-

• Haha

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
It’s amazing how easily she seems to get ambulances / hospital visits. It’s something I’ve noticed recently, I’m heavily pregnant and have found it so much easier to access emergency care than at any point previously ( not that I’ve really needed to but have been sat for hours and hours in A&E with my brother). Maybe it’s due to the lockdown freeing up resources? Most people would rather be anywhere than a hospital at the moment.

Also ‘called me an ambulance’, that’s so dramatic - they will send one if you cannot get yourself to emergency care. So if they’re sending one it’s because she saying she is too ill to make a trip to A&E:unsure:

Sockmonkey

She’s such an attention seeker... clearly when she had her trip to the hospital the other week they didn’t think it was anything serious otherwise they would have got the scan for her there and then. It’s very easy to arrange urgent/ ultrasounds or CTs for unwell patients. This is all reeks of time wasting and attention seeking. Sorry if that sounds harsh but I guarantee if there was anything significantly wrong with her, she would have had a diagnosis by now and plastered it all over her YouTube and insta. Instead she remains vague and mysterious because no one’s managed to find anything. My top bet is she’s screwed up her gastric band by overeating and will permanently have issues with chronic pain and vomiting. Yet I bet any corrective surgery or removal she’ll get done on the NHS instead of privately, cause she’s wasted all her money on tins of paint and hideous sofas

Reactions: 42

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Sorry - someone 'broke In' to her flat (who she buzzed in) and she let her PREGNANT neighbour deal with it?! How disgusting. Why could she not just phone the fucking police? Why did her pregnant vulnerable neighbour have to do it for her and try to get them out?
Oh gobby. I gave birth yesterday and even now I still feel tender never mind during the pregnancy which was way worse. You selfish arsehole. Anything could've happened to that lady and child.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Alexi92

Why the fuck does she tweet something & then delete it?
If you’re gonna say something stick to it.
It infuriates me.

View attachment 152976
Her Twitter is full of “this tweet is unavailable” when someone calls her out or disagrees with her. Even Cadbury 🤣 maybe she thought she was sew sew sew important they would change Roses just cause she asked them 👸🏻

164FB02F-7FF6-4ED5-AEF4-076D9485E85E.png

• Haha

immiK

Here we go, she's had a few weeks with no mystery illness and clearly the cravings for sympathy and well wishes are back so she's making up her stories again. Fucking 100% Munchausen seriously. How can she prance around in ugly dresses and uglier hats, pose for the camera all the time, eat like a pig and then claim she's in soosooOOoOO much pain?
And seriously JANE. Like what the hell? Is she under the thumb, is she the submissive in the relationship, like she MUST know her daughter is full of shit but Gabz snaps her fingers and she comes running anyway??? Seriously watching their lives is like watching a trainwreck, the whole situation is so fucked.

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
I think fair play to becca! She addressed it, apologised and is now moving on. It was hardly the crime of the century anyway.