Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pineapple_slippers

Sooooo she travelled across the country to paint a wall?
Are we even shocked? I'm definitely not.

This time last week she was "being rushed to hospital because she was in sew sew sewwww much pain" this week she's painting bloody walls and baking biscuits. Gobs really does get on my left tit but I'm starting to almost feel sorry for her, she has no life, no friends, she will have no fun filled memories when she's older (apart from painting the same walls and driving to Next/Starbucks with Jane)
When she shows her scrapbook it's just all full of snaps of her alone with her cat. She spends so long wishing away the days, waiting to have children, move house etc.

I know Gobs just thinks we're all jealous of her but I would rather have my semi decent job, my tiny house, my partner and my baby daughter than a lonely life in Brighton with my cat.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
We called it didn’t we! “Jane is here to look after me” FUCK OFF. Why did you lie about being alone for your birthday then, stupid bint

• Haha

Doc

VIP Member
So Gabby is holier than thou and lectures everyone about lockdown.

Gabby has an attention seeking episode involving A&E.

Jane drives 6 hours to be by her petulant woman-child’s side, breaking all social distancing rules a la Dominic Cummings.

Let’s not forget the north is still hovering around an r rate of 1, and Janes trotting by the Hove town hall with her squealing piglet in tow.

• Angry
  • Heart

Punchface

VIP Member
And she painted the damn wall too! No one is going to paint a wall when they’re on too much pain to look after themselves! For fuck’s sake, gabby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 50

BoomBoomPow

Why the does Jane let her control and manipulate the whole entire family the way she does. It’s so pathetic. My mum’s house = my mum’s rules. You sat in your room upstairs and watched tv because you’re a lazy, self-absorbed little brat whose mother never told you to get your spoilt arse downstairs and help. End of. Obviously because you’re are stroppy cow who rages whenever you’re told to do something/you don’t like something/someone doesn’t agree with you etc, so your mum gave up trying because she’s scared of your attitude/loves you and doesn’t want to lose you when you throw your hissy fits so gives in and now you’re struggling to thrive as an adult because she enables you and doesn’t set herself boundaries. There you go. Therapy done.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Punchface

VIP Member
Bet Jane got a good hiding last night! How dare she leave the pink cushion and her shoes lying around?! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Therapist - ‘you cause your own unhappiness by living this way’

Gob - *puts on straw hat and cries whilst running away and eating frankfurters*

• Haha
  • Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I'm genuinely shocked at how much she's changed in such a short amount of time. I'm not talking about weight at all, she just doesn't look like the same person. To change so radically in your 20s (in the space of 5 years) is quite unusual I think? I'm in my 30s and look the same as I did in my 20s tbh (thankfully people still think I'm in my early 20s, am totally expecting to look my actual age suddenly one day haha, either way - 5 years ago, I looked like I do now, she looks like someone else). Is this all from fillers etc? It's so bizarre.

Untitled (4).png

• Wow
  • Sad

kathryn3

I'm not on this thread much - but was watching some old Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and Libby the school bully reminded me sew sew much of Gabby!

The episode where she is turned into a geek to learn compassion but still ends up being a nasty person is 100% Gabby

tumblr_mu4ea4fMjS1rfc9tio4_1280.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

anon1997

I’ve never ever ever ever ever in my whole entire life known of someone with so much anger inside of her. She hates everyone and everything. She hates to see people doing good, she hates younger girls, she hates other youtubers, she forms obsessive hatred for celebrities/reality stars/FICTIONAL characters, she hates baby names, video idea, the sun, Christmas.. the list is endless . She really is delusional?

Reactions: 47

Elle

VIP Member
Picking up a cat on the street is NOT NORMAL. I fucking love cats but I wouldn't dream of picking up a random stranger's cat?!? That poor cat isn't enjoying it at all.

Reactions: 47