Fury Family #2 Mental health what? đŸ€Ż It’s like saying “He has leg.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that the little scumbag Fury and his dad chill with? The evil bastard that kidnapped his ex and locked her in a caravan?
I won’t say exactly how I know him because I will bait myself out massively but I know Connor John and you’re right. He went to prison for domestic violence related things yet when he got out he was greeted to champagne and cheers from his fellow “gypsy” mates like he was a king and bed hops from girl to girl like there’s no tomorrow and has a pregnant ex he no longer talks to.
He very very briefly lived in a caravan on some of Tyson’s land and now uses the same 5 videos he has of them repeatedly for the clout he hasn’t actually seen or spoken to them in ages.
He’s a clout chaser look at him bad mouthing BBCC at the minute because he knows they’re popular too đŸ„±

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I won’t say exactly how I know him because I will bait myself out massively but I know Connor John and you’re right. He went to prison for domestic violence related things yet when he got out he was greeted to champagne and cheers from his fellow “gypsy” mates like he was a king and bed hops from girl to girl like there’s no tomorrow and has a pregnant ex he no longer talks to.
He very very briefly lived in a caravan on some of Tyson’s land and now uses the same 5 videos he has of them repeatedly for the clout he hasn’t actually seen or spoken to them in ages.
He’s a clout chaser look at him bad mouthing BBCC at the minute because he knows they’re popular too đŸ„±
He’s just had a baby to Freya hasn’t he?

Hundreds of years of inbreeding...rather than decades, studies show travellers are a separate ethnicity that separated from the general Irish population 400-1000 years ago.

Eldest daughter is on tiktok twerking in minimal clothing

And Paris looks nothing like the media, IG shots, it's all a facade

Reactions: 1
None of this mentions inbreeding and none of it is scientific papers either, it’s all just news articles. I don’t doubt consanguinity does go on within some Irish traveller families but it also happens quite a lot in the non-traveller population. I think it’s strange you’ve posted this on here, like you’ve come onto this thread with an agenda and an incorrect preconceived notion. In people who are really quite inbred, you see lots of tell-tale signs in their physical appearance (e.g. Habsburg jaw, large lower lip, limb deformities etc) and you just don’t see this in the people who are commonly spoken about on this thread.

Reactions: 4
None of this mentions inbreeding and none of it is scientific papers either, it’s all just news articles. I don’t doubt consanguinity does go on within some Irish traveller families but it also happens quite a lot in the non-traveller population. I think it’s strange you’ve posted this on here, like you’ve come onto this thread with an agenda and an incorrect preconceived notion. In people who are really quite inbred, you see lots of tell-tale signs in their physical appearance (e.g. Habsburg jaw, large lower lip, limb deformities etc) and you just don’t see this in the people who are commonly spoken about on this thread.
100% this person has something against travellers

Reactions: 4

There's the research paper
Stopped reading after it said it looked at 50 Irish travellers. That combined with low number of citations I already know this one (and only one) study is a lot of drivel. You need to learn how to critically appraise a paper and use a wide array of resources before you start saying stuff is fact. You could probably find a similar paper saying smoking is good for you but it doesn’t mean it’s true. Anyway, I thought this thread was a snark thread about the Fury family, not the sex lives of the traveller community as a whole?

Reactions: 6
He should get stripped of his title then
---
he's clearly shitting himself from the wee Ukrainian

Reactions: 5
A small gash above his eye, that would heal in a few days...

its been deliberate, and he looks like a dick postponing for that.

Reactions: 3
6 year olds all getting their nails done, facials ect....dressed like adults too.

Disgusting.

Did you see the gash though, it was split scar tissue from his Wallin fight - there was no way that would have been match ready in 2 weeks.

I do think he's worried about the Usyk fight though!