Fury Family #2 Mental health what? šŸ¤Æ Itā€™s like saying ā€œHe has leg.

Will Tyson fight Usyk in December šŸ„Š

• Yes

Votes: 18 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 135 88.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Bima6694 for your off the cuff comment which took you straight into ā€˜most liked posts.ā€™ šŸ† We will arrange a spa day for you and ā€˜MENTAL HEALTHā€™ Tyson. šŸ‘šŸ¼ Enjoy! šŸ˜˜

IMG_4969.jpeg

I have amended the account name from ā€˜Tyson Fury, Paris Fury, Tommy Fury and rest of Fury familyā€™ to ā€˜Fury Familyā€˜ as this will give us more characters / text for when we make new thread titles. šŸ¤“

Link to the previous thread beauts! šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Imagine having so little respect for yourself that you stay with a man who has publicly admitted to cheating on you with over 500 women. I donā€™t feel sorry for her, itā€™s not like she needs him financially. She could leave him and still live very comfortably with her own earnings.

Reactions: 22
Imagine having so little respect for yourself that you stay with a man who has publicly admitted to cheating on you with over 500 women.
I don't feel sorry for her either. She is very aware of the situation.
It's their culture - men can do what they want and the women must be obedient homemakers and mothers.

itā€™s not like she needs him financially. She could leave him and still live very comfortably with her own earnings.
How?! What money does she have?! Her 'autobiography' and Loose Women appearances aren't enough to fund her lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
It's their culture - men can do what they want and the women must be obedient homemakers and mothers.

How?! What money does she have?! Her 'autobiography' and Loose Women appearances aren't enough to fund her lifestyle.
They pick and choose which part of the culture they want to follow.

I didnā€™t say sheā€™d make enough to fund her current lifestyle, I said sheā€™d make enough to live comfortably I.e. she could put a roof over her and the kids heads, put food on the table, put the heating on etc.

Reactions: 5

Theyā€™re married though - wouldnā€™t she be entitled to half of his fortune?

Reactions: 7
Divorce isnā€™t in their culture, I canā€™t imagine staying with someone after theyā€™ve admitted to all that though! I wouldnā€™t want to be where 500 other women have supposedly been šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not a traveller but I canā€™t imagine all traveller women just tolerating their husbands being unfaithful, particularly if the extended fam is involved, would a dad/older brother put up with his daughter/ little sister being treated like that? Divorce and separation is surely not unheard of even among traveller women. If Paris chooses to stay thatā€™s up to her but the number of times he claims he cheated on her is staggering.

Reactions: 7
I canā€™t imagine all traveller women just tolerating their husbands being unfaithful, particularly if the extended fam is involved, would a dad/older brother put up with his daughter/ little sister being treated like that?
Yes - they are likely doing the same thing to their wives.

Divorce and separation is surely not unheard of even among traveller women.
The Traveller community firmly believe that ā€œmarriage is for lifeā€ and divorce is very rare.

Reactions: 1
I do feel sorry for Paris, he was horrible to her on that documentary and I was shocked at the amount of people on social media calling her ā€œa real oneā€ for sticking by him, not a mention of the tit that manā€™s put her through

Reactions: 8
I do feel sorry for Paris, he was horrible to her on that documentary and I was shocked at the amount of people on social media calling her ā€œa real oneā€ for sticking by him, not a mention of the tit that manā€™s put her through
I don't get it at all.
Like, what is so admirable about her?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get it at all.
Like, what is so admirable about her?
They do it with Dee Devlin too, this stupid toxic narrative that a woman who puts up with endless tit and emotional abuse is ā€œrealā€ because they donā€™t leave šŸ„“

Reactions: 13
She's hard as nails and rough as arseholes who thinks she's a cross between J-Lo and Martha Stewart when she's a low rent traveller WAG.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They do it with Dee Devlin too, this stupid toxic narrative that a woman who puts up with endless tit and emotional abuse is ā€œrealā€ because they donā€™t leave šŸ„“
Yes, exactly! What is with that?!

Wow - how admirable. You stay with a man who has cheated on you 500+ times, expects you to cook and clean, not have a career, is disgustingly misogynistic, etc etc

What an InSpIrAtIoNaL woman

Reactions: 11
Back on the subject of age Tyson was that kid at School who looked 5 years older than his mates šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5