Fury Family #2 Mental health what? 🤯 It’s like saying “He has leg.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bill-caravans-motorhomes-land-1m-mansion.html
---
Private jet but buys Christmas decorations from B and M...

---
Screenshot_20231212-060440.png

---
So down to earth

---
Pay up you can afford to https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...bill-caravans-motorhomes-land-1m-mansion.html

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen her prep for tomorrow? I do more potatoes and carrots for 6 of us on a generic roast dinner

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her prep for tomorrow? I do more potatoes and carrots for 6 of us on a generic roast dinner
I don't think she can cook at all...and I noticed on the show two little ones drank full fat coca cola first thing in the morning, and a can even got poured into a sippy cup.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't think she can cook at all...and I noticed on the show two little ones drank full fat coca cola first thing in the morning, and a can even got poured into a sippy cup.
My pet hate is coke for little ones ESPECIALLY in a sippy cup

Reactions: 9
I'm sure this has been said on here, but I'm watching At Home With the Fury's and he's actually vile. He's just an overgrown spoilt kid

Reactions: 11
I thought she was getting Christmas presents from Primark, New Look and B&M?! You know she's so relatable right?
Screenshot_20240103-080749.png

Screenshot_20240103-080759.png

Reactions: 5
I always have a titter and think of vampire fancy dress when I see those little boys with their hair slicked back 😂 they just need bin bag capes and some little fangs drawing on and they're ready to go 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Paris is very unattractive and odd looking.

Tommy and Tyson have different mother's.

Reactions: 8
Until I watched at home with the Fury’s I didn’t realise Paris had lines around her eyes and mouth, it doesn’t show up on pap shots or instagram. She also appeared to have a rather unfortunate cold sore the day her long talking segment was filmed.

Reactions: 3