Funkies_chocolate_treats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I still have no refund, escalated now and I will be getting in touch with trading standards too about her!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I paid by bank transfer two weeks before Easter and never received. I asked many times for proof of postage, I was then sent a whole month later a screen shot of a scribble signature (not mine) that did not show an address or name and was told it had been delivered. I was on holiday in Turkey at the time! My mum was checking the house everyday for me, Funkies then implied that my Mum had stolen the parcel, the parcel that was never sent. I’ve taken this to the small claims court. It’s cost £25 to make the claim but I spent £60 on Easter chocolate gifts that were never received. After taking it to the small claims I was also made aware they are not a registered company or hold food hygiene certificates.

It’s disgusting I eventually got a refund not by her though, had a big message saying she had been diagnosed with cancer and that she wasn’t ripping anyone off and that everyone had been refunded. Absolutely full of tit for her to take everyone’s money no matter how big or small the amount and then to not even send items knowing they are presents etc...
she sent me numerous messages about payment being due on the 2nd etc knowing full well she wasn’t making the items.
I really think Instagram and Facebook need to do some kind of verification with companies especially ones that handle food for them to prove that they are a registered business and registered with environmental health!

Reactions: 4
It’s disgusting I eventually got a refund not by her though, had a big message saying she had been diagnosed with cancer and that she wasn’t ripping anyone off and that everyone had been refunded. Absolutely full of tit for her to take everyone’s money no matter how big or small the amount and then to not even send items knowing they are presents etc...
she sent me numerous messages about payment being due on the 2nd etc knowing full well she wasn’t making the items.
I really think Instagram and Facebook need to do some kind of verification with companies especially ones that handle food for them to prove that they are a registered business and registered with environmental health!
She is full of tit, I can guarantee she's lying about that too

Glad you managed to get your money back at least! She’s a disgrace. F*cks it up for all the decent business out there 😖

Wish I saw this post a while ago I've had a £52 pre order for Christmas she now has conned me out of with no replys from emails and messages now leaving it to paypal to hopefully get me money back so upsetting as they was all to go with my families Christmas presents.

• Sad
Has she deleted her Instagram page now??
I think it’s still there but it’s name has changed to closed

Wish I saw this post a while ago I've had a £52 pre order for Christmas she now has conned me out of with no replys from emails and messages now leaving it to paypal to hopefully get me money back so upsetting as they was all to go with my families Christmas presents.
I had the same £90 worth of preorders for Christmas, she literally Chased me for payment but ignored my messages asking for a refund. When she finally replies said she had refunded everyone and had no disputes open and that she had been diagnosed with cancer but it’s not serious 🤯
I escalated with PayPal and got a full refund off them. It’s disgusting that she has conned so many people.
PayPal will refund you Hun I can imagine they have had to refund everyone via the resolution center🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
Well I still have no refund, escalated now and I will be getting in touch with trading standards too about her!
How long did it take you to get a refund and was that through paypal?

I think it’s still there but it’s name has changed to closed

I had the same £90 worth of preorders for Christmas, she literally Chased me for payment but ignored my messages asking for a refund. When she finally replies said she had refunded everyone and had no disputes open and that she had been diagnosed with cancer but it’s not serious 🤯
I escalated with PayPal and got a full refund off them. It’s disgusting that she has conned so many people.
PayPal will refund you Hun I can imagine they have had to refund everyone via the resolution center🤬🤬
Thanks just seen this

I've just seen this thread. I ordered a bespoke birthday gift from this lady. I also wanted some Xmas bits but explained the birthday gift would be the trial run as it had to go abroad. She wanted me to pay by PayPal friends & family but my husband wanted her to invoice us via her PayPal business account to make sure all was above board and correct. She did send us 2 invoices as requested. She did make the gift, send it and it arrived on time (literally on the birthday). So I did get what I paid for but there was something very odd about her. She wouldn't give me her name and absolutely kept badgering me to pay the second invoice. Her telephone number was disconnected before the gift arrived and I could only contact her via Instagram. She put photos of this bespoke gift all over her Instagram (we complained, she hadn't asked permission from us to do this) and I actually believe this is the only reason she made it, because it was something exceptionally different to what she usually did. We asked her to cancel the second invoice as we didn't actually like the chocolate but at least we did get our order.

• Wow
Reactions: 2