Funkies_chocolate_treats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a nasty piece of work, I haven't personally ordered as I'm more than happy with a cadburys bar but I've seen messages to people I know. She needs to be shut down for fraud.

Reactions: 1
😳😳😳 I’ve ordered from her for this Christmas! Seriously hoping she’s had fixed up and is to her word! Guess time will tell 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I am another customer who ordered and paid, recieved absolutely nothing. I did eventually get my money back but it was like getting blood from a stone and only got it because I eventually raised a claim through Paypal. She kept telling me she sent it but would not produce any proof of postage. I think in all it took almost 10 weeks to get my money back.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Im one of them ive brought multiple things and only ever received about 3 orders out of 8 orders ive been waiting mths for things every time i contact her she says shes sent stuff out everytime but ive not received ive lost about £70 and the other stuff i cant claim on paypal cusi belived her when she said she was sending out and the 3 mths has past to do a claim im gonna see if i can get money for stuff ive ordered for xmas its not fair you trust som and they just let you down

Reactions: 2
Im one of them ive brought multiple things and only ever received about 3 orders out of 8 orders ive been waiting mths for things every time i contact her she says shes sent stuff out everytime but ive not received ive lost about £70 and the other stuff i cant claim on paypal cusi belived her when she said she was sending out and the 3 mths has past to do a claim im gonna see if i can get money for stuff ive ordered for xmas its not fair you trust som and they just let you down
Oh my god, ima getting concerned nownshes gone very quiet on insta now. Think I’m going to put a claim in for my money back

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, ima getting concerned nownshes gone very quiet on insta now. Think I’m going to put a claim in for my money back
Ive noticed shes gone quiet im hoping to get my money back but ive got a feeling i wont get it she knows ive gone to paypal but hasnt messaged me or tried to sort it out with me i wont buy stuff again online its just ruined it now

Did you pre order? It totally pissed me off the recent buy one get one free... my order would have been half the price! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Yes i did for xmas and i ordered the halloween brownies and they never came and some fudge I ordered over 3/4 mths ago that never came

Ive noticed shes gone quiet im hoping to get my money back but ive got a feeling i wont get it she knows ive gone to paypal but hasnt messaged me or tried to sort it out with me i wont buy stuff again online its just ruined it now

Yes i did for xmas and i ordered the halloween brownies and they never came and some fudge I ordered over 3/4 mths ago that never came
Wow! That’s not good at all, yes she is very very quiet no stories nothing not even of her packing, making etc. I think I’m definitely going to PayPal about my money 😳

I’ve been scammed too.. fobbed me off with different stories every week. Said she would refunded me still nothing so going to chase with bank found out she’s not even got a certificate for hygiene so I’m kind of glad. Probably tax dodging too needs a case building for fraud. Will contact bank for refund.

I’ve been scammed too.. fobbed me off with different stories every week. Said she would refunded me still nothing so going to chase with bank found out she’s not even got a certificate for hygiene so I’m kind of glad. Probably tax dodging too needs a case building for fraud. Will contact bank for refund.
I brought brownies off her website but didnt pay by paypal but by my bank card could i claim them back from bank if i got in touch with them the other stuff i ordered i paid thru paypal and opened a claim and still waiting

I brought brownies off her website but didnt pay by paypal but by my bank card could i claim them back from bank if i got in touch with them the other stuff i ordered i paid thru paypal and opened a claim and still waiting
Yes phone your bank and explain no goods have been delivered, you should be covered