Funkies_chocolate_treats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! That’s not good at all, yes she is very very quiet no stories nothing not even of her packing, making etc. I think I’m definitely going to PayPal about my money 😳
Ive noticed it says closed until further notice and nobody can write on her instagram posts either its strange

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ive just had email from paypal and they are going to refund money back of the stuff I purchased for xmas and i got the money back for the halloween brownies i ordered

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ive just had email from paypal and they are going to refund money back of the stuff I purchased for xmas and i got the money back for the halloween brownies i ordered
How is this woman still in business?? She is shocking!!!

Why do you keep ordering from her?
they were pre orders for xmas that i claimed my money back for the other stuff i ordered about 3 mths ago and she never sent and I believed her everytime I messaged her when she said she was gonna send them out but i cudnt get the money from paypal for the ones before I preordered cus it had gone over the claim time and because i first used her year before for xmas presents and the actually came

She posted these the other day, people have obviously been talking...
I saw that on her story this morning i think quite a few people have requ there money back

How is this woman still in business?? She is shocking!!!
I didnt even know that other people hadn’t received there orders till i googled a review for funkies and i saw loads of bad reviews i shud of done that earlier

Ohhh really! Definitely requesting to get my money back then! What a knob to do that to people!🤬🤬
I know its put me off buying off instagram now i hope you get your money back

She posted these the other day, people have obviously been talking...
Thats awful, alot of her orders would have been for children. Its no good saying shes refunded money when its now too late for anyone to order from anywhere else!!!

Reactions: 2
Thats awful, alot of her orders would have been for children. Its no good saying shes refunded money when its now too late for anyone to order from anywhere else!!!
I know yes she shouldn’t have taken the workload of she couldn’t keep up with demand. Her pre orders was coming in from September so she could have been making them from then and sent out ASAP, I saw some posts about her from other chocolate pages but thought give her the benefit of the doubt and order but never again.
It’s terrible what she has done. Should just refund everyone and cancel all orders. I’ve had no communication from her, no refund so now going to apply for one myself!

She’s more than just a scammer. She’s vile. She’s now making out she’s got cancer. God forbid she actually has cancer because I wouldn’t wish that on anyone however with ALL THE LIES she spews on a daily it wouldn’t surprise if it’s just that, a blatant lie. She ALWAYS plays the victim about how she’s a mum of x amount of kids and just trying to earn money to pay the bills yada yada yada which is the reason a lot of people buy from her despite the negative reviews, she’s “relatable” and people do think “ah that won’t happen to me”. This woman has been taking orders for halloween and Christmas pretty much since summer and I just knew she was gonna come out with an excuse not to fulfil orders. The way she works is she takes orders and only fulfils 10% of them so that there’s still a positive buzz about her on social media and there’s content for her stories etc. She tops that up with sending out freebies to big accounts. Leaving the majority of paying customers with no products and out of pocket. Be wary of people without a website, be wary of people that give bank transfer as a payment option or “friends and family” on PayPal. It’s garbage that people like her f*ck it up for other incredible businesses on social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s more than just a scammer. She’s vile. She’s now making out she’s got cancer. God forbid she actually has cancer because I wouldn’t wish that on anyone however with ALL THE LIES she spews on a daily it wouldn’t surprise if it’s just that, a blatant lie. She ALWAYS plays the victim about how she’s a mum of x amount of kids and just trying to earn money to pay the bills yada yada yada which is the reason a lot of people buy from her despite the negative reviews, she’s “relatable” and people do think “ah that won’t happen to me”. This woman has been taking orders for halloween and Christmas pretty much since summer and I just knew she was gonna come out with an excuse not to fulfil orders. The way she works is she takes orders and only fulfils 10% of them so that there’s still a positive buzz about her on social media and there’s content for her stories etc. She tops that up with sending out freebies to big accounts. Leaving the majority of paying customers with no products and out of pocket. Be wary of people without a website, be wary of people that give bank transfer as a payment option or “friends and family” on PayPal. It’s garbage that people like her f*ck it up for other incredible businesses on social media.
Wow! Now that’s actually disgusting, I saw lots of negative things about her but thought give her the benefit of the doubt as but never again, my messages have been ignored so having to claim back my money! She need to be taken off Instagram and reported vile woman.

I couldn’t agree more. She had all the sob stories with me I think there’s a way you can open a
Case for fraud investigation I think it would be wise if we all did it. My daughter was asking for weeks where her things was. Gutted

I have just found this forum. I feel sick to my gut. I too run a small business and bought from here last year. I've this year spent £83.40 on goods in installments via PayPal including an advent calendar to which I have not received anything. Messages haven't been replied too and comments turned off on Instagram. I have contacted PayPal. I am so upset to have been a victim in this as many of you others. Not to also find out no Hygiene rating. Very disappointed.

• Sad
I have just found this forum. I feel sick to my gut. I too run a small business and bought from here last year. I've this year spent £83.40 on goods in installments via PayPal including an advent calendar to which I have not received anything. Messages haven't been replied too and comments turned off on Instagram. I have contacted PayPal. I am so upset to have been a victim in this as many of you others. Not to also find out no Hygiene rating. Very disappointed.
Same! Keep being told refund has been given but no refund it’s now in the hands of my bank to get my money back, she’s a scammer and has taken so much money off people it’s a joke!

As I'd paid in different ways. I have had the PayPal payment back as went to business account. But the other were sent to friends and family. PayPal is investigator this as shouldn't have happened. I've put in claim at bank. And action fraud. Hope you have too.

She hasn't even responded to my emails or inboxes.

As I'd paid in different ways. I have had the PayPal payment back as went to business account. But the other were sent to friends and family. PayPal is investigator this as shouldn't have happened. I've put in claim at bank. And action fraud. Hope you have too.

She hasn't even responded to my emails or inboxes.
I got my money back through the bank too