Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemzgaff

I paid by bank transfer two weeks before Easter and never received. I asked many times for proof of postage, I was then sent a whole month later a screen shot of a scribble signature (not mine) that did not show an address or name and was told it had been delivered. I was on holiday in Turkey at the time! My mum was checking the house everyday for me, Funkies then implied that my Mum had stolen the parcel, the parcel that was never sent. I’ve taken this to the small claims court. It’s cost £25 to make the claim but I spent £60 on Easter chocolate gifts that were never received. After taking it to the small claims I was also made aware they are not a registered company or hold food hygiene certificates.

Reactions: 5
Surely people aren't buying from her? Her chocolate doesn't even look tempered. Looks like she's just melted them and thrown stuff on. Chocolottie is the best lady to purchase from.

Reactions: 4
This is shocking. I’m opening a small business making chocolate slabs and I’m repeatedly hearing this women’s name. I’ve stuck up for her thinking she was just having a bad time but I never knew the scale of how she’s conning people. And it makes other small businesses like my self look bad!!! She’s advertising advent calendars so no doubt loads of people are getting coned at Xmas!!! Someone starting out like me can only dream of having paying customers requiring my chocolate and yet she’s getting lots of customers and not even sending the products! It’s absolutely disgusting. I’m so sorry to the people have been conned and I hope she gets shut down because it’s just not fair! My shop will be up and running in a months time and if anyone in future gets conned by this women please show me the proof of payment and I will personally make what ever you brought free of charge. I can tolerate most things but I can’t tolerate robbery :(

• Sad

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
It’s disgusting I eventually got a refund not by her though, had a big message saying she had been diagnosed with cancer and that she wasn’t ripping anyone off and that everyone had been refunded. Absolutely full of shit for her to take everyone’s money no matter how big or small the amount and then to not even send items knowing they are presents etc...
she sent me numerous messages about payment being due on the 2nd etc knowing full well she wasn’t making the items.
I really think Instagram and Facebook need to do some kind of verification with companies especially ones that handle food for them to prove that they are a registered business and registered with environmental health!

AldiTescoAsda

She’s more than just a scammer. She’s vile. She’s now making out she’s got cancer. God forbid she actually has cancer because I wouldn’t wish that on anyone however with ALL THE LIES she spews on a daily it wouldn’t surprise if it’s just that, a blatant lie. She ALWAYS plays the victim about how she’s a mum of x amount of kids and just trying to earn money to pay the bills yada yada yada which is the reason a lot of people buy from her despite the negative reviews, she’s “relatable” and people do think “ah that won’t happen to me”. This woman has been taking orders for halloween and Christmas pretty much since summer and I just knew she was gonna come out with an excuse not to fulfil orders. The way she works is she takes orders and only fulfils 10% of them so that there’s still a positive buzz about her on social media and there’s content for her stories etc. She tops that up with sending out freebies to big accounts. Leaving the majority of paying customers with no products and out of pocket. Be wary of people without a website, be wary of people that give bank transfer as a payment option or “friends and family” on PayPal. It’s garbage that people like her f*ck it up for other incredible businesses on social media.

• Wow

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
Im one of them ive brought multiple things and only ever received about 3 orders out of 8 orders ive been waiting mths for things every time i contact her she says shes sent stuff out everytime but ive not received ive lost about £70 and the other stuff i cant claim on paypal cusi belived her when she said she was sending out and the 3 mths has past to do a claim im gonna see if i can get money for stuff ive ordered for xmas its not fair you trust som and they just let you down
Oh my god, ima getting concerned nownshes gone very quiet on insta now. Think I’m going to put a claim in for my money back

Becsidom

I am another customer who ordered and paid, recieved absolutely nothing. I did eventually get my money back but it was like getting blood from a stone and only got it because I eventually raised a claim through Paypal. She kept telling me she sent it but would not produce any proof of postage. I think in all it took almost 10 weeks to get my money back.

• Sad
  • Angry

Gemmiebear

Ive just had email from paypal and they are going to refund money back of the stuff I purchased for xmas and i got the money back for the halloween brownies i ordered

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I have just found this forum. I feel sick to my gut. I too run a small business and bought from here last year. I've this year spent £83.40 on goods in installments via PayPal including an advent calendar to which I have not received anything. Messages haven't been replied too and comments turned off on Instagram. I have contacted PayPal. I am so upset to have been a victim in this as many of you others. Not to also find out no Hygiene rating. Very disappointed.
Same! Keep being told refund has been given but no refund it’s now in the hands of my bank to get my money back, she’s a scammer and has taken so much money off people it’s a joke!

Reactions: 2

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
She’s more than just a scammer. She’s vile. She’s now making out she’s got cancer. God forbid she actually has cancer because I wouldn’t wish that on anyone however with ALL THE LIES she spews on a daily it wouldn’t surprise if it’s just that, a blatant lie. She ALWAYS plays the victim about how she’s a mum of x amount of kids and just trying to earn money to pay the bills yada yada yada which is the reason a lot of people buy from her despite the negative reviews, she’s “relatable” and people do think “ah that won’t happen to me”. This woman has been taking orders for halloween and Christmas pretty much since summer and I just knew she was gonna come out with an excuse not to fulfil orders. The way she works is she takes orders and only fulfils 10% of them so that there’s still a positive buzz about her on social media and there’s content for her stories etc. She tops that up with sending out freebies to big accounts. Leaving the majority of paying customers with no products and out of pocket. Be wary of people without a website, be wary of people that give bank transfer as a payment option or “friends and family” on PayPal. It’s garbage that people like her f*ck it up for other incredible businesses on social media.
Wow! Now that’s actually disgusting, I saw lots of negative things about her but thought give her the benefit of the doubt as but never again, my messages have been ignored so having to claim back my money! She need to be taken off Instagram and reported vile woman.

Gemmiebear

Im one of them ive brought multiple things and only ever received about 3 orders out of 8 orders ive been waiting mths for things every time i contact her she says shes sent stuff out everytime but ive not received ive lost about £70 and the other stuff i cant claim on paypal cusi belived her when she said she was sending out and the 3 mths has past to do a claim im gonna see if i can get money for stuff ive ordered for xmas its not fair you trust som and they just let you down

Ras45

I have just found this forum. I feel sick to my gut. I too run a small business and bought from here last year. I've this year spent £83.40 on goods in installments via PayPal including an advent calendar to which I have not received anything. Messages haven't been replied too and comments turned off on Instagram. I have contacted PayPal. I am so upset to have been a victim in this as many of you others. Not to also find out no Hygiene rating. Very disappointed.

• Sad

Embee83

So glad I've found this. I ordered quite a while back & never received my order. Its with paypal now so hopefully I'll get my money back!

I've just seen this thread. I ordered a bespoke birthday gift from this lady. I also wanted some Xmas bits but explained the birthday gift would be the trial run as it had to go abroad. She wanted me to pay by PayPal friends & family but my husband wanted her to invoice us via her PayPal business account to make sure all was above board and correct. She did send us 2 invoices as requested. She did make the gift, send it and it arrived on time (literally on the birthday). So I did get what I paid for but there was something very odd about her. She wouldn't give me her name and absolutely kept badgering me to pay the second invoice. Her telephone number was disconnected before the gift arrived and I could only contact her via Instagram. She put photos of this bespoke gift all over her Instagram (we complained, she hadn't asked permission from us to do this) and I actually believe this is the only reason she made it, because it was something exceptionally different to what she usually did. We asked her to cancel the second invoice as we didn't actually like the chocolate but at least we did get our order.

• Wow

Afternoon-Tea

Just found this after being scammed by this company myself. Can't believe she doesn't have food hygiene certs & is not registered with fsa. Facebook/Instagram is the 1st place the fsa will look for people trading illegally so she'll be caught soon enough hopefully!