Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already did a passive aggressive live warning anyone off who has the urge to comment on her appalling form ! Its obligatory to do this naked because obviously it hammers the point home as she strokes her chest ! You can smell the attention seeking desperation !!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her anymore, I cant stand her, I just follow along here and find she’s getting worse by the day. But just popped onto gramho and my word....that form....the phrase all the gear and no idea springs to mind
And what’s with all the jiggling in her underwear and naked ranting? I don’t find that inspirational in the slightest....the only place that is good for is her thirsty male followers wank bank....but of course it’s not for the men is it?! 🧐

She's just a done a trez emosh whinge to camera about her "form" which she is apparently a master of having " dun it for years !" ....I'm assuming someone has had the audacity to offer her some advice !!!
She uses the word defensive ...i think a better word would be whingywhineybrat !!

Reactions: 4
I just had my personal trainer and physiotherapist bf look at one of her videos (she deleted the weight lifting one already) and he cringed with every single exercise. What she is doing is harmful and will harm people that follow along. He applauded her for doing exercise but not one of her exercises has good form.

He's confirmed what lots of us having been saying about her since she started posting workouts for people to follow along to from the start of lockdown.

Sadly the whole purpose of these workouts has been to flog her exercise gear so I'm not sure she gives 2 shits that what she is posting is potentially harmful !

Reactions: 6
She’s extremely lucky she hasn’t injured herself badly.

I wish she’d learn to take constructive criticism. People commenting on her exercise form isn’t hate, it’s useful information that could help her improve her fitness and avoid unnecessary pain and setback!

Reactions: 5
She’s so vicious when she’s isn’t appluaded for everything she does. That’s a really awful trait to have.

People comment because she’s posting to 300k people to show off her squat - when she can’t lift that weight. Just take the L - actually learn and listen to some of it and improve! Or maybe just say - thanks so much but why does she always have to act like a rabid dog

She’s so vicious when she’s isn’t appluaded for everything she does. That’s a really awful trait to have.

People comment because she’s posting to 300k people to show off her squat - when she can’t lift that weight. Just take the L - actually learn and listen to some of it and improve! Or maybe just say - thanks so much but why does she always have to act like a rabid dog
Exactly this. She can’t stand being corrected, even if it is constructive. She is so far up her own ass and has such a big ego she immediately flips when something is said that isn’t praising her or kissing her fat ass. She wouldn’t survive a day in a real job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C85B544E-FACC-4F36-B356-FBAD41A19FCC.png
is this her bedroom? Is she 15! This looks like my room 20 years ago at my parents house, crappy plastic jewellery all over the walls and awful artwork 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It sure is ! The bedroom of a 32 year old married woman in fact!

Something weirdly disturbing that she puts all those images of herself all over the walls of the room she sleeps in !

Reactions: 10
It sure is ! The bedroom of a 32 year old married woman in fact!

Something weirdly disturbing that she puts all those images of herself all over the walls of the room she sleeps in !
Does she not sleep in a bedroom with her husband?

Reactions: 2
No they sleep separately... 🤯
so she sleeps in a room on her own which has paintings and drawings of herself all over the walls 🤣🤣🤣 they are really a couple of weirdos!

My Mrs has threatened it because of snoring but with this is just weird
oh yeah I get it at times, like the other night our bedroom was so hot and my husband is like a furnace so I slept in the spare room, but not all the time!

Reactions: 2
That’s possibly the most narcissistic thing I’ve seen - imagine having the whole room covered in photos of yourself. Jeeeeez

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.