Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Bethany seems like a massive bleep! Cant even have an opinion that is different from her!
I am certain the only reason she got a book deal was nepotism

So what you do is throw any old tit you can find into a bowl, regardless if they actually go together flavour wise, mush it all up into a wet ball closely resembling a turd, and then proceed to tell your followers you've made burgers ! Why ?!!!!

And that makeup is an insult to drag queens! Eeeewwww!
Poor old Robbie being dragged out to photograph her doing the same old shite ! No wonder he sleeps in a different bed!

Vent over !
Her food has always looked like vomit

Reactions: 1
Who does she know in the book trade?

Is it ok to rag on her food, her relationship, her make up? I’m just here for the flogging and begging critique which is the bit I find problematic about her. I can’t get in a rip about other people‘s dinners.

The make up is a.lot. but all of her look is - pin up and all that, I don’t like her taste at all (it’s just not for me) ... it was the bra guides that I initially followed her for, and I think she is good on that, and then she became quite fascinating to me .... I do think the not-so curated nature of her social media presence is a good thing - needs to be coupled with a little more awareness of privelege perhaps?

Reactions: 3
Who does she know in the book trade?

Is it ok to rag on her food, her relationship, her make up? I’m just here for the flogging and begging critique which is the bit I find problematic about her. I can’t get in a rip about other people‘s dinners.

The make up is a.lot. but all of her look is - pin up and all that, I don’t like her taste at all (it’s just not for me) ... it was the bra guides that I initially followed her for, and I think she is good on that, and then she became quite fascinating to me .... I do think the not-so curated nature of her social media presence is a good thing - needs to be coupled with a little more awareness of privelege perhaps?
I followed for the bra information too. I think with lingerie bloggers it's really hard to toe that line between too sexy and too boring. She got some amazing deals with brands, but in that she also managed to build a following of men who follow her because they're attracted to her (which is why she gets creepy comments, it's not right, but it's the reason). I followed her because she was showcasing brands that did everyday bras in my size, but then she moved into more of the underwear modelling content. The underwear she features is nice, I'd love to be able to afford some of those pieces, but I shop for practicality due to being a "rarer" size so find a lot of those posts incredibly unrelatable. I can't fault her for taking those opportunities because damn I wish I owned even half the underwear she does, but what I do fault her for is her attitude. She can be so nasty and beggy, which is why I unfollowed in the first place- all the posts begging people to interact with her posts. Her content is so niche and her attitude drove so many people like me away that it doesn't surprise me that she's been asking for donations.

Reactions: 6
@DietGossip I completely agree. I'm not even into fussy underwear, I like it plain so it doesn't show through anything, it was just about where to source larger sizes and then going from there for me. And same, I don't begrudge her one iota for taking opportunities and pursuing her career, promoting a happy lifestyle, bodies of any shape having a right to travel, exercise, fun etc ..... but when she blows, she really blows, right?

Reactions: 2
Sorry got derailing this thread - but can we get more info on this?
Sorry...maybe she should have her own thread! Bethany Rutter...shes another one of these passive aggressive plus size influencer/ social media or whatever she is! She is so rude and has released a book a while ago.

Sorry...maybe she should have her own thread! Bethany Rutter...shes another one of these passive aggressive plus size influencer/ social media or whatever she is! She is so rude and has released a book a while ago.
Haha sorry, this is my fault for confusing it! Yeah, I know who BR is and about the book deals etc but wondered if there was any more info on the nepotism situation? I’d be interested to know what the thoughts on this are!

Reactions: 2
I read the book - it was Young Adult and very much felt it. That's not on her. I read a fair amount of YA which transfers to grown ups but it's not necessary.

I want to like her, she's great on fashion and smart on much else but there's no discourse - it's her way or you're a Tory.

• Haha
What is up with her always pulling her bikini shorts up her ass? As if that is comfortable, besides, it looks ridiculous and very ugly.

And the bikini top she is wearing has a very poor fit. Wasn’t she supposed to be the expert?

Reactions: 4
I agree !!! The bikini bottoms up her bottom look hideous and the bikini top is too tight across her back and the cup is too big !! But hey it's a freebie so beggars can't be choosers right ?!!

I mean... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Awful.
I agree !!! The bikini bottoms up her bottom look hideous and the bikini top is too tight across her back and the cup is too big !! But hey it's a freebie so beggars can't be choosers right ?!!
A shame really since Curvy Kate has amazing fits and styles. These hideous photos don’t do them justice.
As Georgina would say; “It’s gifted, not free!!!” 🙄

Attachments

I mean... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Awful.

A shame really since Curvy Kate has amazing fits and styles. These hideous photos don’t do them justice.
As Georgina would say; “It’s gifted, not free!!!” 🙄

Why is she standing in a overgrown alleyway? Imagine going for a stroll and seeing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the bikini bottoms, they clearly aren’t a thong style since you can see how bunches up they are where she’s hiked them up her hole.

I just find her so cringeworthy - not everything has to be a “shoot” - it makes her look ridiculous. Just enjoy your garden and don’t be such a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two things.

The bikini bottoms would look so much better if they were put on normally. Can’t she see they are wonky and bunched up in those photos?

And her saying about the cat she doesn’t want her in the house anymore because of her tantrums do you think her husband feels like that about her? 😂

• Haha
That could be a really cute set but if it doesn't fit someone who has been gifted it with the intention that she models it then how will it ever fit right on me if I pay for it?

That could be a really cute set but if it doesn't fit someone who has been gifted it with the intention that she models it then how will it ever fit right on me if I pay for it?
She must read here. No way would she go back and start talking about fit if she hadn’t read it here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.