Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest head. I reported her to ASA for her blatent lies regarding ads and how sneaky she was.

Also - I’m convinced she suffers from narcissistic disorder, no one can stare at themselves that much. The tantrums and fits about not enough likes done me in

Reactions: 13
The biggest head. I reported her to ASA for her blatent lies regarding ads and how sneaky she was.

Also - I’m convinced she suffers from narcissistic disorder, no one can stare at themselves that much. The tantrums and fits about not enough likes done me in
Yes I liked her up to that point

Reactions: 1

Exactly this!
The constant AFF, whinging about engagement and likes, she tends to moan about everything and not realise how privileged she actually is. Along with the fact she can only do one pose which is a permanently elevated foot; so much for BoPo.

Reactions: 9
I used to really like her blog but since she has started to perpetually whine about her posts not showing up on Instagram I got bored and unfollowed.

She mentioned before considering doing something other than social media / being an influencer / whatever it’s called. I think it would be a good move to get at least a part time job or volunteer more if the numbers and stats of social media are affecting her that much.

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m so glad there is finally a thread about her! I unfollowed about 6 months ago- the constant whining about engagement (maybe people aren’t liking your posts because you are boring?!), her weird husband who’s stuck in a bizarre marriage (they don’t share a bed and she’s always on about her vibrator?!) then the ‘BoPo retreat’ in turkey- imagine spending money locked in a tit villa with her for a week. It’s a no from me.
(I’m so relieved to finally get that off my chest! :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she was always hinting at what a wonderful sex life she has - maybe that’s why. Lol.

The pet rats though....shudder

Reactions: 2
I found the constant bombardment of "algorithm, not being seen, shadow ban" REALLY off putting.

As in, I'm seeing her, I just don't engage any more because the push for likes etc made me realise how much she relies as a business rather than being the person I thought she was (which is ridiculous now my eyes are open to the whole influencer thing and obvs she is paid that way).

It must be a mindf*ck for these people to constantly track their figures for engagement and rely on it, it has grown to be an ugly beast and I don't envy any of them.

Reactions: 14
Ha so glad I came across this!

I used to be a big fan of hers, and is actually the only 'influencer' that I bought dresses through her aff links.

However, her constant whining about engagement/ lack of likes etc pissed me off so much, especially after she was so rude to me after I asked about some information regarding the sizing of a dress that I was going to buy because of her #ad. I called her out and then boom instantly blocked.

So up herself it's unreal. I still follow other plus size bloggers she's supposedly friends with, but she literally NEVER pops up on their pics or stories. Speaks volumes really.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Please tell me I am not the only one that thinks she’s a dick.
I used enjoy her stories but the moaning about “OUTFIT IS TAGGED so stop asking !” I found unwelcoming! A while back she started to talk about breast reduction and actively asked for opinions, I had a rare spare 2 mins so gave her some advice/warning as a friend had recently been through the procedure. Instead of ignoring me or saying thank you - I got a message saying “ITS MY BODY I CAN DO WHAT I WANT” 🙄 believe me I was not telling her what to do! Wish I had spent my precious 2 mins doing ANYTHING else but offering advice that had been asked for! Sorry for the rant - my first ever Tattle post and had to get it off my chest (no pun intended!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Absolutely despise her. She wears a corset constantly to get that hourglass figure and she's beyond up herself. She blocks everybody who doesn't agree with her then there was the time she was on a tv show showing herself trying to lose weight despite trying to cash in on the whole body positive/plus size community. She's self centred and a bit boring.

Reactions: 10
It’s the constant cradle of the cat on her boobs and kissing it constantly that makes me a bit 🤮 obviously I’m happy that she is giving the cat a lovely home but I don’t know why it looks so “staged”

Has she had more Botox done? Her eyebrows have traveled far up her fodda makes her eyes look like tiny shrews

Talking about the 'shadow ban' again. I don't even know if it's a thing, surely people just use Insta differently now? I see her posts, I don't miss any but I'm a scroller. I watch stories more.

Reactions: 8
Talking about the 'shadow ban' again. I don't even know if it's a thing, surely people just use Insta differently now? I see her posts, I don't miss any but I'm a scroller. I watch stories more.
Another plea about shadow banning tonight.... perhaps people don’t like the posts...? 🙈

Reactions: 3
What is shadow ban?
I’ve only heard the phrase from FFFB so can only quote her. Apparently it’s when Instagram do not show your posts on the newsfeed as often which results in less likes which then results in less “reach”. That’s my understanding from her stories anyway ☺

Reactions: 1
She’s the only one I follow who bleats on about it all the time. Is it actually true or is it a case of people just aren’t bothered about her??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.