Fuller Figure Fuller Bust

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem manic - but I’m loathe to label her as suffering with genuine issues as I honestly believe she is simply a narc who can’t cope without constant validation and admiration. She places value on all the wrong tit
Simply put, she’s got issues....
BIG TIME.

Reactions: 2
People apologise in advance because you are so unapproachable and so volatile. I saw someone post about not using daily mail as a credible article and she was so rude in her response back

Reactions: 4
Have absolutely mortified myself going through posts from when Georgina and I were FB friends, trying to find a specific one where she was really snotty to me but I must have deleted it. All the other ones I’ve found she’s perfectly nice if distant to be fair so I won’t be sharing those but I need to delete them cos they’re so embarrassing, i was totally fawning over her and acting like we were friends :oops: I’m cringing now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.