Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she massively lied about the whole adoption of a cat, the reason they bought Inca was because no charity would allow them to adopt because of how close they live to a busy road..that was the reason she gave to justify buying and not adopting even though she filmed herself regularly going to help at an animal charity ( that didn't last long and if I remember correctly she left there under a cloud) When Inca got hit by a car and she was called out on the fact she had bought the cat knowing the road was an issue, the road suddenly miraculously was no where near her house according to her!

One thing I've learnt having followed her for a few years, is that she is a compulsive liar.
Never mind that she could have adopted a house cat. I live on a main road with a five way junction at the end and there's no way my cats could go out, so I adopted a cat who had lived his entire life as a stray and has no desire to go outside, and a blind kitten who wouldn't be safe outside. Problem solved.

But she comes across as someone who doesn't like being told no and has to have whatever idea pops into her head immediately (which is why I think she liked the idea of a baby more than the actual baby now she's here), and if she had an indoor cat she'd have to make more of an effort to keep on top of the hair and litter trays.

Even after Inca's accident she wouldn't hear of keeping her in, because she "really likes going outside". She's a cat and presumably better off inside than spread across a road but as always George knows best. She's a dipshit.

Reactions: 17
I’m not sticking up for G because I can’t stand her and I think not being able to put her baby down for a second to do basic things like use the toilet is ridiculous, but I also recognise gentle parenting and not following a structured controlled crying schedule with a baby as a legitimate way to raise a baby/child, and although I don’t personal believe in controlled crying (or cry it out) I respect others’ parenting styles for what worked for them, so to say she is somehow spoiling a baby for holding her too much I don’t agree with, you can hold your baby and respond to their needs and not leave them to cry WITHOUT peeing yourself and basically neglecting basic every day tasks, and that’s the issue here, not that she won’t leave her baby to cry and get her into a sleep and eat routine. It’s advised here as best practice to feed on demand, and follow baby’s lead, especially at this age.
that’s not to say she couldn’t be making some healthy routines with her baby like tummy time, night time low light and morning daylight etc, but she insists on sleeping in until afternoon and having the baby up until early hours to suit her routine!
She’s just a mess but hopefully in time she will find her feet! I
I wasn't talking about spoiling per se, there's certainly loads of time for cuddles etc, and of course, to each their own. I was talking more about helping the baby learn how to self soothe, which means not rushing to the baby to either pick up or feed after 1 second of crying. The baby will develop a habit.. we spaced out the feedings to prevent overfeeding (we were guilty of feeding every time the baby cried) and adhered to the appropriate awake times based on age.. if George continues to glue that baby to her chest, she's going to struggle with severe sleep deprivation as I did.. I was so exhausted and tired I just couldn't do it anymore.. the sleep deprivation is seriously next level...

I think re the comment about peeing herself, she is talking more about the incontinence following labour..? i think she's trying to relate to other women, so she's pulling out all the things she may or may not be dealing with to be more relatable.

She says Robbie feels helpless as there's nothing he can do re feeding.. if she's expressing, she can have him feed the baby! I expressed and every second day my husband fed the baby with the expressed milk, we took it in turns.. he loved the bonding experience!

I wish she'd stop complaining.. pre-baby she was so insistent that she couldn't wait to deal with all things baby.. the crying, the sleep deprivation, etc... if that's the case, now is her time to be so happy and grateful.. I don't understand the minute by minute story updates.. i didn't have any time for SM.. barely got to respond to posts in my FB mothers' group... if she put that phone down, she'd find so much time to enjoy bub and do all the things that she complains she hasn't got time to do..

Reactions: 1
Went out late because she was lazing around (when isn’t she?)

Went on a break from Instagram for an hour to make some slop including an entire ball of mozzarella. Pretty sure she’s sending herself all these comments about how great she is and how inspiring and relatable she is and being a great mum 🤮.

I fixed the caption about breastfeeding for her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Went on a break from Instagram for an hour to make some slop including an entire ball of mozzarella. Pretty sure she’s sending herself all these comments about how great she is and how inspiring and relatable she is and being a great mum 🤮.

If she was someone with incredible cooking skills whipping up some inventive culinary delights, I'd be interested in her dinner stories.. but she's making simple meals and listing the ingredients you can see.. I don't understand these stories.. do her followers like to make what she makes? Just confused with these types of stories.. her food doesn't look appealing.... just not sure what the point of them is...? can anyone enlighten me?

Reactions: 8
If she was someone with incredible cooking skills whipping up some inventive culinary delights, I'd be interested in her dinner stories.. but she's making simple meals and listing the ingredients you can see.. I don't understand these stories.. do her followers like to make what she makes? Just confused with these types of stories.. her food doesn't look appealing.... just not sure what the point of them is...? can anyone enlighten me?
She thinks that everything she does is the best way therefore everyone will want to cook like her. Feed like her, lie like her etc...

Reactions: 5
I think this is a nice space to help George.. It's obvious she reads the posts here, because she's been blocking people on her instagram based on their username. If their username of her followers on instagram look suspect, she just blocks them and if they give her any advice that she doesn't like, they get blocked.. and if you disagree with her, you get blocked.. such a shame she feels the need to do that.. we don't all see eye to eye, but it's nice to hear/see the different perspectives.. I know i've never been anything but nice to her..

Reactions: 4
I think this is a nice space to help George.. It's obvious she reads the posts here, because she's been blocking people on her instagram based on their username. If their username of her followers on instagram look suspect, she just blocks them and if they give her any advice that she doesn't like, they get blocked.. and if you disagree with her, you get blocked.. such a shame she feels the need to do that.. we don't all see eye to eye, but it's nice to hear/see the different perspectives.. I know i've never been anything but nice to her..
I'm curious as to how you know all this ?

And FYI the people offering her advice are being nice to her, trying to help her by offering a different perspective or telling her something that has helped them ..the fact is she thinks she knows everything and is soo closed off to other options and soo hostile to anybody that doesn't agree with her ..that's why she blocks people!

I was nice to her ..she blocked me!

Reactions: 7
I'm curious as to how you know all this ?

And FYI the people offering her advice are being nice to her, trying to help her by offering a different perspective or telling her something that has helped them ..the fact is she thinks she knows everything and is soo closed off to other options and soo hostile to anybody that doesn't agree with her ..that's why she blocks people!

I was nice to her ..she blocked me!
because a few of us at work follow her and i got blocked for being nice to her and one of my colleagues who has never interacted with her got blocked because, presumably, she has a suspect username.

Yes, I agree with you! It's a shame, because people only ever reach out to her to help.. never to start a fight...

Reactions: 2
Tattle isn’t here to help her she needs therapy not a gossip forum

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why that photo with Robbie lurking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tattle isn’t here to help her she needs therapy not a gossip forum
Fact, but we all know she won't get it.. so this is the next best thing. :)

A friend of mine thinks she has enough photos of differing angles of the baby (posted by George) to put a composite of her full face together lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I will never understand people who take pictures of themselves with their eyes shut, if you want to go to sleep put the bloody phone down!
My 12 year old niece does tit like this, not a 35 year old mother. Go to sleep or maybe then you can’t moan about how tired you are even though your baby gives you 6-8 uninterrupted sleep a night

Did anyone catch her “if we choose to have more” bit of her ramble yesterday?
what happened to them 100% not having any more and slating the midwives who dared suggest otherwise?
she’s literally the worst, how she has any credibility online I’ll never know, she speaks absolute shite and constantly backtracks on what she’s said and out right lies!

Reactions: 21
what happened to them 100% not having any more and slating the midwives who dared suggest otherwise?
she’s literally the worst, how she has any credibility online I’ll never know, she speaks absolute shite and constantly backtracks on what she’s said and out right lies!
I thought this, just a couple of weeks ago she was saying that this would be their only baby and shouting down anyone who dared to say there could be a chance of more.

She's contradicting herself ALL THE TIME. She's just completely nuts.

Reactions: 11
Did I read that right and she sleeps for 6 to 8 hours a night? How she has the front to complain about being tired. I wonder how much she was sleeping before.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
681BAA74-9646-4C04-B5B4-4BBF7B2A8C9C.jpeg

Ew. You look minging. Get a brush through your hair and take a shower you grubby twit. I can smell the clothes from here. 😵💫

• Haha
There really is no need for this is there, all done for attention. Always baffles me that the first thought is to pick up her phone and film herself rather than getting a hair brush and brushing her hair or washing her face.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.