Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't directly say oh yea i lied and will continue to do so. But she was completely honest with 'yea I posted on my personal Facebook as soon as she was here but waited to post it on here I wanted to do it in my own time. But the information was leaked and I started getting messages saying 'why are you lying that you're still pregnant, we know you had the baby etc'

She said that she wasn't lying, something about not specifically saying I the grid posts at the time that she was pregnant. Bit vague on that bit, she was my background noise! But she has definitely admitted to waiting to post the grand reveal.

She said about her, the house and Robbie needing needing be checked, that she knows it will take time, but that she used to be a nanny and was training to be a teacher at some point but dropped it.

You know how you get those people that just land on their feet everytime? Decide on a career and magic their way in without qualifications/training/years in the field. I really feel like this is her. As in, she will think it will all just come easy to her. I think that having not had a real job for so very long has perhaps blurred her expectations
She wouldn’t be able to follow the safeguarding rules of not posting kids online

Reactions: 7
See she's flooded her Facebook with pics showing most of the babies face (and permanent position glued to her chest )along with her grubby one and the absolute tit hole she's living in, why has she got soo many screwed up blankets and duvets all over her sofa ? Also managed to have a dig at the stepmum saying once again she doesn't have a mum..yes she does, the fact she chose to be soo spiteful about her via social media is why the family had cut her off.

I'm starting to think by being so unkind about her stepmum that she's caused a major rift in the family ? She's never got on with Robbie's or his friends so no surprises there but I wonder if she's offended all her family and they've left her to it. We all know how vile she gets.

Also she's turned comments off on her Facebook post..probably knows people will call out her bullshit!

Reactions: 6
So she has no friends, has fallen out with all the other plus size bloggers, her own family and doesn't get on with Robbie's family and friends and she's haemorrhaging followers.

Wow, it's almost like she's the common denominator.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she has no friends, has fallen out with all the other plus size bloggers, her own family and doesn't get on with Robbie's family and friends and she's haemorrhaging followers.

If a room full of people think you're a asshole you're generally the asshole. It's actually quite sad how she's lost pretty much everyone

Reactions: 12
Wow, I had no idea other people felt the same way I do about Georgina... I had honestly started to think it was just me..

I was very happy for her when she fell pregnant.. I have been on the infertility train for years and it's a truly horrible experience, so was very happy she was able to achieve success, however, she lacked any form of empathy when she was sharing her story and placed the responsibility squarely on others to unfollow her under the guise of "do what you need to do to protect yourself". Initially, I thought she had encountered failed cycle after failed cycle, but when I found out it was just one failed cycle (great embryo, but didn't implant), I was shocked she was actually referring to herself as an "IVF warrior".... if she truly was an IVF warrior, she would know exactly what it is like to have multiple failed IVF rounds.. it's a truly depressing journey.. thankfully, I was able to connect with other women going through the same process and I, eventually, achieved success (after 20+ failed rounds), but I NEVER EVER rubbed my success in anyone's face, especially not to the other women who could not have children and had given up trying.. I don't even mention my kids to friends or family who are either childless by choice or struggling with infertility... Babies are like farts, you love the smell of your own, but you don't love anyone else's.

George could have been the beacon of hope for women struggling, but chose to be anything but.. instead, she went on and on and on about her success, even blatantly stating that she had NO FERTILITY ISSUES whatsoever and that people should stop sending her messages because the fertility issues didn't lay with her.. so we get that her husband has either low sperm count or sperm motility issues.. but when a couple is struggling with infertility, it's a shared problem, but one where you start pointing the finger...

I totally understand the longed for child sentiment.. I wanted, so badly, all the crap that came with having a child: the sleepless nights, the poo, the wee, the crying, all of it, and refused to listen to anyone who told me otherwise.. we wanted it all!! We didn't care and all the advice we were given fell on deaf ears... until you have a child, you have no idea what it will be like.. then the sleep deprivation hit, omg did it hit.. we were dying.. it was horrible.. the child cried and cried and cried.. we had our child during the start of the pandemic, so we had NO ASSISTANCE, not even a doula or a house keeper and family couldn't help due to the lockdowns.. we joined FB groups and contacted pediatricians, sleep consultants, you name it, we contacted them.. here's what we came to find out about babies, George:

1. they make atrocious noises.. all day and all night, especially in their sleep overnight.. mine sounded like he was a construction site.. it freaked us out, but we taped him and played it to a pediatrician who laughed and told us it was absolutely normal. I understand the fear she has, but she should consult a pediatrician for assistance.. we couldn't take the noise anymore and we moved him into his own room.. I would think a pediatrician would be more beneficial than an emergency service?

2. babies cry and feeding them every time they cry will create a huge problem, because they will develop a habit and expect to be fed every single time they cry.. i appreciate she's 8 weeks old in a few days, but now is the time to set a routine and start using gentle settling techniques if they cry after they have been fed/changed/burped/etc. NO BABY HAS EVER DIED FROM CRYING. We couldn't take the sleep deprivation anymore and we read books/sought advice and implemented them all until we found one that worked. Letting the child cry for 10 mins enabled the baby to learn to self soothe. Of course, you go in every 10 mins or so to let the baby know you are there (more often if the baby is hysterical) and try gentle settling techniques, no one is suggesting the cry it out indefinitely method.. we would go in there, turn the baby to his side and lightly pat him for a few minutes and walked out again and repeated this until he went back to sleep. After 3 days of NO SLEEP, hen became a little sleeping champion in a routine, so he knew when he would be fed, changed, burped, played, etc. We stretched the feeds out too, which meant no more overfeeding (i.e. not feeding every time he cried), instead, stretching them out to between 3-5 hours. Overfed babies cry...

3. AWAKE TIMES ARE SO IMPORTANT TO PREVENT AN OVERTIRED BABY!!!! We didn't know this, because the useful stuff is never taught in these stupid birthing courses/classes... we didn't know that an 8 week old should not be kept awake for more than 1.5 hours from the time they woke and that they had to sleep a MINIMUM of 2 hours (and no more than 5 hours) between feeds.. this was something we had no idea about, but we were very grateful people responded to our cries for help with useful information. We also didn't know that they should be put to sleep in a dark quiet room (to help with melatonin release). Overtired babies don't sleep well and will cry.. we found this hard the hard way....

There are so many mommy bloggers on SM, some are just such wonderful women.. I follow this mom who blogged about her pregnancy and at the 37 week mark, when she was due, she delivered a stillborn.. absolutely devastating and heart wrenching.. thankfully she was able to conceive again and delivered a health baby, but she didn't have the paranoia that George had, even though she should have... this poor woman then suffered severe PPD and left social media for a good 4-6 months, to get the help she needed and back on track and she has since returned.. she's an incredible woman.. she's such a beautiful person, so relatable, SO HELPFUL, open to suggestions/advice, shares the issues in a raw and gentle manner.. got her mental health back in check and is now the beacon of hope for women going through PPD.. she's such a beautiful person.. she engages with her 600k+ followers and they love her dearly.. she does NOT post stories lambasting her followers for reaching out to her.. she does not treat her followers with disrespect or as though they are stupid.. I am sick of George prefacing her stories/posts with "don't compare yourself with me.... our journeys are different" or "please see your midwife/health visitor/doctor/blah for x" or "just because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for me" or "don't send me messages about x, I don't want to see anymore messages!"... she's really quite mean and completely unlikable and unrelatable.. I have often wanted to send her a message to give her some gentle advice, but I don't want to be met with a harsh response.. the majority of us women want to be part of the sisterhood and help out if we see someone struggling.. but she just blocks anyone who tries to help or give advice..

and what's with all the BFing whinge? and then the "fed is best" slogan if she then says "but I'm not ready to stop BFing just yet"... so do as I say but not as I do? and what is with the affiliate links? If you really want to recommend something to help other moms, then recommend it, but don't go to all the trouble to get an affiliate link first so you can make some sort of profit off of it.. none of the new moms have time to be spruiking their affiliate links.. clearly not as time poor as she leads us to believe...

I hope that her day by day monologues aren't a prelude to something more serious, like Munchausen syndrome.. she often describes her child as being sick/sickly.. my baby was congested, but he also has a mouth so if he couldn't breathe through his nose, he would breathe through his mouth.. She would benefit from seeing a pediatrician who can help assess her baby and reassure her or fix the issues she's so worried about, if she cares to listen to the experts who have years and years of experience with babies/children...

She lacks insight and she doesn't realize that her "honest mom chat" is nothing other than a boring monologue.. there is no engagement with her followers whatsoever..

I genuinely feel sorry for her.. she has previously confessed to having no friends, yet she lacks the insight to understand why.. she must, honestly, feel lonely.. I have seen the way she talks to her husband.. the poor guy walks on eggshells around her as he fears one wrong word will cause her to break down.. I hope she is able to take a break off SM and meet new moms (maybe even join a few FB groups of new moms, this was invaluable to me as a new mom) and return with a new attitude and more love towards her followers...

No ones even asking her to do cry it out (I’m guessing you are from the US where it’s more popular but it’s not really the done thing in the UK anymore) just it’s ok if the baby cries for a minute if you are having to do a basic adulting task.

Reactions: 6

How do we know she doesn’t get on with Robbie’s friends and family out of curiosity?

Reactions: 1
No ones even asking her to do cry it out (I’m guessing you are from the US where it’s more popular but it’s not really the done thing in the UK anymore) just it’s ok if the baby cries for a minute if you are having to do a basic adulting task.
here it's ok if the baby cries for up to 20 mins (so long as they aren't crying hysterically). I get that she doesn't have a mother and she loves this baby to the point where she can't let it go.. but it's not sustainable for her to be attached to her at the hip for the rest of this child's life.. if she's paranoid now, that paranoia is just going to get worse.. being a helicopter mother and freaking out over the tiniest of things is not going to bode well for her mental health..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t have kids so I might be wrong but I don’t think it’s that easy to see a paediatrician in the U.K. it would be her GP but either way it’s not 111 because you’d baby has a blocked nose ffs

Reactions: 4
See you’re reading here again George. Here come the play mat and tummy time pictures…

I’m predicting bath photo next as that’s what else you’re not doing for your child.

Reactions: 10
See you’re reading here again George. Here come the play mat and tummy time pictures…

I’m predicting bath photo next as that’s what else you’re not doing for your child.
I really hope there isn’t a bath photo, poor child has little enough privacy as it is

Reactions: 10
I hate the way she seems to think formula feeding is easier. I’d give her less than a day before she complained about washing and sterilising bottles or being organised when you go out for the day with formula and sterilised bottles.
The mums that are formula feeding have done so because that’s what suits them not because they thought it was easier.

she’s a joke 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The sheer amount of stories is shocking. She literally spends hours of her day talking crap on her stories. It’s shocking. And she can’t really justify it as work when she’s losing followers daily.
How do we know she doesn’t get on with Robbie’s friends and family out of curiosity?
She told us herself, at different moments. And we could also the usual people fading away and not following each other anymore too...

Reactions: 4
In most of those pics she doesn’t even have one hand on the baby while she’s feeding her, she might as well have a bag of spuds laid in her lap

Reactions: 13
here it's ok if the baby cries for up to 20 mins (so long as they aren't crying hysterically). I get that she doesn't have a mother and she loves this baby to the point where she can't let it go.. but it's not sustainable for her to be attached to her at the hip for the rest of this child's life.. if she's paranoid now, that paranoia is just going to get worse.. being a helicopter mother and freaking out over the tiniest of things is not going to bode well for her mental health..
I’m not sticking up for G because I can’t stand her and I think not being able to put her baby down for a second to do basic things like use the toilet is ridiculous, but I also recognise gentle parenting and not following a structured controlled crying schedule with a baby as a legitimate way to raise a baby/child, and although I don’t personal believe in controlled crying (or cry it out) I respect others’ parenting styles for what worked for them, so to say she is somehow spoiling a baby for holding her too much I don’t agree with, you can hold your baby and respond to their needs and not leave them to cry WITHOUT peeing yourself and basically neglecting basic every day tasks, and that’s the issue here, not that she won’t leave her baby to cry and get her into a sleep and eat routine. It’s advised here as best practice to feed on demand, and follow baby’s lead, especially at this age.
that’s not to say she couldn’t be making some healthy routines with her baby like tummy time, night time low light and morning daylight etc, but she insists on sleeping in until afternoon and having the baby up until early hours to suit her routine!
She’s just a mess but hopefully in time she will find her feet! I

• Heart
I know she says they never considered adoption, which is perfectly fine, everyone has the right to choose what’s right for them. But I can’t help thinking if one of the reasons they didn’t consider it is because they knew there was no way they’d be accepted.

Reactions: 9
Oh look - all those random questions pop up from
Herself and Robbie gassing her saying what an amazing job she’s doing 🙄🙄🙄 she’s such a bleeping balloon at times.

I just can’t get over the second hand embarrassment of holding the phone at an angle to capture yourself kissing your baby pretending it’s not recording.

Reactions: 9
I know she says they never considered adoption, which is perfectly fine, everyone has the right to choose what’s right for them. But I can’t help thinking if one of the reasons they didn’t consider it is because they knew there was no way they’d be accepted.
yes this is what she insinuated on the tiny bit of the live I caught. She said about the inspection for adopting a cat and they were knocked back “because they were too close to a road” I think it was potentially because of the state of the house, and she’s fibbing, and I think she knows it would be the same for adopting a baby!

What the duck was that? 20 of the most awkward seconds I’ve ever seen!
me what is she trying to prove? Weird!

Attachments

yes this is what she insinuated on the tiny bit of the live I caught. She said about the inspection for adopting a cat and they were knocked back “because they were too close to a road” I think it was potentially because of the state of the house, and she’s fibbing, and I think she knows it would be the same for adopting a baby!

What the duck was that? 20 of the most awkward seconds I’ve ever seen!
me what is she trying to prove? Weird!
Oh she massively lied about the whole adoption of a cat, the reason they bought Inca was because no charity would allow them to adopt because of how close they live to a busy road..that was the reason she gave to justify buying and not adopting even though she filmed herself regularly going to help at an animal charity ( that didn't last long and if I remember correctly she left there under a cloud) When Inca got hit by a car and she was called out on the fact she had bought the cat knowing the road was an issue, the road suddenly miraculously was no where near her house according to her!

One thing I've learnt having followed her for a few years, is that she is a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.