Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t love the whole tattle trope of “I gave birth and I was up cleaning my house 4 hours later” that you see on other threads but surely it’s not healthy to sit in all day, not getting dressed, not doing anything, festering in a dirty dusty house 7 weeks post partum?

Reactions: 18
I can't believe she is still doing the same three modelling poses, but this time with baby in her arms 😂 Pointy toes all the time... it's just so unnatural. Massive cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a theory…. It’s a well known fact that you shouldn’t introduce a bottle to a breastfed baby until “feeding is established, no earlier than 6 weeks…” but she’s blagged it that her midwife told her 4 weeks… her baby is now 6 weeks and she’s starting her on a bottle… so to keep with the lie of not revealing the ever important DOB (which we all know) she’s just lied and said her midwife said 4 weeks when she would of said 6 weeks! Why does she think she can just lie like that with no backlash? The pregnant friends and new mums following her will be confused when they find out it’s 6 weeks but G on insta says her mw said 4 so who do they believe? So irresponsible all for her own silly baby hiding age agenda! So selfish and irresponsible! She could cause some new mums issues if they decide to follow her and introduce a bottle earlier than advised!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Ugh, she’s going to be one of those people who thinks her child is a genius and is the first one to ever do things isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she’s like bleeping Gollum with that baby.

Wasn’t she on stories moaning about how she wants to cook and do things 5 minutes ago and now Robbie can’t even spent 10 minutes feeding his daughter? Does he honestly get to hold her when she’s constantly plonked on her chest? Why would you be jealous of your husband spending time and feeding his daughter whilst you are doing what you love?

She gets worse by the day

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she’s like bleeping Gollum with that baby.

Wasn’t she on stories moaning about how she wants to cook and do things 5 minutes ago and now Robbie can’t even spent 10 minutes feeding his daughter? Does he honestly get to hold her when she’s constantly plonked on her chest? Why would you be jealous of your husband spending time and feeding his daughter whilst you are doing what you love?

Yep exactly, she moaned that she didn’t have time to do anything else due to the feeds and now they’ve found a way to share some of it (even on a small scale!) she doesn’t like that either. I know it’s early days but I can see her having proper separation anxiety issues with that baby. Baby never even seems to be on a playmat doing tummy time or in a Moses basket or anything, just plonked on George’s chest 23 hours a day.

Reactions: 8
Selfish, miserable, hysterical and obnoxious. She is really toxic, isn't she? Maybe they shouldn't have made this baby until she fixes her own problems.
What if the baby prefers her dad later ? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Why would you be jealous of your husband spending time and feeding his daughter whilst you are doing what you love?

Because the baby is clearly just for her?! Says a lot about their relationship and how she views him. Utter head

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Because the baby is clearly just for her??? Says a lot about their relationship and how she views him. Utter head
I can’t imagine feeling jealous of my husband be able to hold his own child for ten minutes, if anything it would make me fall in love with him a bit more looking after our child. She’s so grabby and selfish

Reactions: 15
Well the fact G was saying her sister told her when babies produce real tears it helps their congestion and it will make her baby less stuffy so G can’t wait for that I would say her sister is a bit of a bullshitter too! Never heard so much rubbish 🤣
Put that bleeping baby in the crib and go and touch some grass, for fucks sake

• Haha
Every time she manages to make me feel more uncomfortable about breastfeeding by sexualising it. Vile woman.
she seriously needs to get help. That poor child is going to come across so much shite her mother put out on the internet. The internet doesn’t forget George.

You must have a really unsatisfactory life and be miserable if you seek attention in these ways…
3AAD05CC-DCE9-470C-975F-9E7835FE4D38.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Selfish, miserable, hysterical and obnoxious. She is really toxic, isn't she? Maybe they shouldn't have made this baby until she fixes her own problems.
What if the baby prefers her dad later ? 😂
Lmao, coming from someone that did have a mum very similar to George, I can say that I definitely prefer my dad!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She is just so bleeping boring isn’t she. Put your phone down and get a life! Make some friends. Its getting to the point that im going to have to stop looking. I can’t stand her!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.