Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she doesn’t seem to understand is that plenty of other people have talked about the breast vs bottle feeding stigma in a far more eloquent way. All she’s doing is showing herself up, she comes across as really patronising

Reactions: 15
I couldn’t even watch her pathetic patronising HV stories! Put the baby in the moses and clean your hovel of a home George

Reactions: 6
I actually feel sorry for her, she was so desperate for a baby but you can’t escape PND sadly.

Reactions: 2
I actually feel sorry for her, she was so desperate for a baby but you can’t escape PND sadly.
I don’t want to sound like I’m unsympathetic, but as someone who suffers severely from depression and has awful PND, lying about in a dirty house in pj’s all day and then doing 70+ Instagram stories in the night isn’t helping at all. She needs to get up, sort her house out and go and get some fresh air and meet up with some people.
If she wasn’t such a complete know it all and isolated everyone she knew it wouldn’t be half as bad as she has made it

Someone who suffered PND with my second child after my mum died when he was 6 weeks old, it’s still early days for her. Telling someone who is depressed to get up and do stuff is like telling soemone with a broken leg to run a marathon. It’s bloody hard. My son is now 12 and those first years I was lucky to even brush my hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone who suffered PND with my second child after my mum died when he was 6 weeks old, it’s still early days for her. Telling someone who is depressed to get up and do stuff is like telling soemone with a broken leg to run a marathon. It’s bloody hard. My son is now 12 and those first years I was lucky to even brush my hair.
I do agree with what your saying , it’s not as simple as just getting up. Been there 18 years ago with my 4th born. However what I think pisses people off is the sanctimonious daft witch sat there bleeting on like she is some kind of expert on motherhood, breastfeeding , birth etc. when basically she knows nothing and isn’t coping full stop. Robbie needs to stick his beak in .

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She was desperate for a baby because she couldn't have one and is used to having everything handed to her, and now it's not all its cracked up to be. Could never have predicted this.

If she has PND should this not have been picked up by HV/midwife/Robbie? Seems mad to me that this behaviour is being left to manifest?

Reactions: 4
I don’t want to sound like I’m unsympathetic, but as someone who suffers severely from depression and has awful PND, lying about in a dirty house in pj’s all day and then doing 70+ Instagram stories in the night isn’t helping at all. She needs to get up, sort her house out and go and get some fresh air and meet up with some people.
If she wasn’t such a complete know it all and isolated everyone she knew it wouldn’t be half as bad as she has made it
I totally agree. I just lost my baby at 24 weeks, and I have severe PND. Everyday I cry and I struggle, but everyday I go out for a walk, I try and sleep well, I clean up and tidy our house and ensure that my son is okay. PND is so consuming and absolutely brutal as you’re meant to be happy but you’re so sad and so confused, and someone is depending on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m glad this has obviously worked for you but it’s not always that cut and dried though, is it?

If she has PND should this not have been picked up by HV/midwife/Robbie? Seems mad to me that this behaviour is being left to manifest?
I had a full breakdown without my husband realising how bad it was and I have a shite poker face. So for someone like George who has found it relatively easy to manipulate her followers for two weeks after baby’s true birth date, I can imagine she would be both pretty good at masking her true feelings and terrible at admitting she’s struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Or can we please not be quick to label someone's crappy behaviour and do a massive disservice to the people who are genuinely struggling with PND ....this is how she was behaving before she gave birth !!

I also think she is a pro at how she portrays herself on SM !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m glad this has obviously worked for you but it’s not always that cut and dried though, is it?
I agree with the both of you; while yes you ought to get up and shake it off as you do feel better, but it is hard. I’m 6 weeks out and I’m exhausted, but I do know if I eat properly and walk the bad feelings away, I am okay.

G needs to realise that being a Mum is hard but having a newborn is the easy part. She needs to include her husband.

Or can we please not be quick to label someone's crappy behaviour and do a massive disservice to the people who are genuinely struggling with PND ....this is how she was behaving before she gave birth !!

I also think she is a pro at how she portrays her on SM !
oh yeah she was a little tit😅

Reactions: 5

I also think she is a pro at how she portrays herself on SM !
All of this….. people are acting like this is new behaviour for her? This isn’t? She’s always been very self absorbed, grubby, dirty and genuinely horrific. I don’t see any change here other than now she just sexualised breastfeeding a lot more and has more of an excuse to sit around doing nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All of this….. people are acting like this is new behaviour for her? This isn’t? She’s always been very self absorbed, grubby, dirty and genuinely horrific. I don’t see any change here other than now she just sexualised breastfeeding a lot more and has more of an excuse to sit around doing nothing.
It’s like in the head on the plus size thread. People scream depression when she’s just lazy and filthy by choice.

Patronising, ill informed, incoherent, rambling, deranged. She looks quite unhinged atm
She is has full blown PPA, I don’t think PPD. She wouldn’t be able to record all those stories and cook her slop with PPD. I recognise the look in her eyes when she was rambling when the baby was in the sling…

She must realise by now something isn’t going well if this baby is feeding non-stop like she claims it is?? Of course there are cluster feeds and growth spurts but it seems like this baby isn’t getting proper feeds in with that crappy latch and positioning if she feeds endlessly and the baby still cries for more. BUT HEY! DON’T YOU DARE TELL HER!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
White chicks quote relevant:
“Omg Brittany!”
“You were thinking it”
“I know, but you said it!”

552A2AA7-0EDE-4129-BFAB-0CFCC010A03F.jpeg

• Haha
How many hours has that poor little girl been in that babygrow?

she was in it at 5pm last night and still in it now!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.