Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Health visitors don’t support you until your child is 16 or 18, it’s 0-5. School nurses do school age children. She speaks like an expert but literally talks rubbish
16 😂😂 I think I saw mine twice when mine was below the age of one and then never again (thank god! The woman was so depressing! - probably why George got on with her!)
Maybe she’s thinking about social services 🤔

Do we think that Robbie has ever been allowed to hold his child (except for those posed photos!) because the way she is talking it doesn’t sound like he gets the chance. Didn’t let him even hold her while George loads the dishwasher! Ffs!
Poor guy or wet lettuce he needs to bloody get a grip and take that baby to hold too as it is his, or because he was the cause of them being unable to naturally conceive do you think he’s had his privileges revoked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Health visitors don’t support you until your child is 16 or 18, it’s 0-5. School nurses do school age children. She speaks like an expert but literally talks rubbish
I mean even then in my area is nb 6/8 week then one year its really not that frequent and not there to parent the child.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched her stories for a while, but she seems to be slowly showing more of the baby, I think by Christmas we will have full on pimping her kid out for those insta ad deals, George just can’t help chatting tit and getting free money for doing duck all all day

Reactions: 9
** baby is silent and content **

George: “she’s hating it, she’s making weird noises”

😳🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17

😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that! Couldn’t hear anything from the baby in the carrier! Think George has a weird fear about the carrier, nothing to do with the baby. My husband followed her (not sure why but he does tend to copy who I follow 😂) and messaged her to say that the baby was sat very low and you should be able to kiss the top of their head when in a carrier and she blocked him!!!!!!!! Pahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought that! Couldn’t hear anything from the baby in the carrier! Think George has a weird fear about the carrier, nothing to do with the baby. My husband followed her (not sure why but he does tend to copy who I follow 😂) and messaged her to say that the baby was sat very low and you should be able to kiss the top of their head when in a carrier and she blocked him!!!!!!!! Pahahahah
HOW bleeping DARE HE, DOESNT HE KNOW SHES QUEEN GEORGE THE ALL KNOWING WHINGER!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

😳🤷🏻‍♀️
Her babywearing stories pissed me off!
she acknowledges that sling libraries sound great and knows what a consultant is for to help troubleshoot issues but no HER baby just doesn’t like it, without ever getting advice off a professional who’s literal job it is to ensure baby and wearer is comfortable!
I think she just hates the thought of someone else telling her what she’s doing wrong and fixing an issue she should be able to fix.

I wore all my babies and I’m not a massive fan of paying consultants because I learnt off YouTube videos and instinct, but she’s clearly not finding it instinctual so you’d grab support if you wanted to carry the baby.
baby’s legs should be out for a start and the carrier she’s using doesn’t look the right size, the stretchy she tried looked way too tight and again baby’s legs should be out, poor kid is probably uncomfortable what is she now 6 weeks or so? They’ve lost that newborn curl at that age legs shouldn’t be up and inside the carrier she can do damage to her legs!! Sounds like she’s taking advice from know it all sister though!
wlso I think she’s more uncomfortable with carrying baby and just doesn’t want to admit it. Baby looked happy enough today!
she’s such a weirdo!

Love this 🤣🤣 course she blocked him! She hates “unsolicited advice” despite naming all of her issues in great detail on a public platform! Ofcourse people are going to want to help! She needs to get a grip!
bets on how long it takes her to post a rant about how her baby “just hates the sling” and no advice will help so people need to “back off”

Considering that baby is constantly on her chest I really don’t understand the issue with the sling, I’m sure if she got some decent advice she’d be fine

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she will put on quite a lot more weight living like this? Barely leaving the sofa. She must have snacks on hand and I can’t imagine they would be very healthy ones. It just seems such an unhealthy way to exist

That baby needs to go at least three bleeping feet higher in the sling

Moan moan moan moan moan BUT DONT OFFER ME SOLUTIONS

I know! I did tell him off, what the hell was he thinking giving the mum of the year any helpful advice - WHAT AN IDIOT!
He was asking for it, he should know better than to give advice 😂 stay in your lane mr spiesandliea

Considering that baby is constantly on her chest I really don’t understand the issue with the sling, I’m sure if she got some decent advice she’d be fine
She won’t though, don’t you know she knows everything about babies and being a mother! She doesn’t need any help and that goes for the man that lives in the rubbish dump sorry I mean “home”

Reactions: 5
She just hates that she’s not very good at using a sling and can’t be arsed to learn.

Reactions: 10
The baby is going to end up with a chin shaped dent in its head if she carries on pushing her chin into her like that! All I ever see is the fat chin in the baby's head

• Haha
I can’t wait for the day the child will only eat chicken nuggets or fish fingers because she can eat what she fancies and call it intuitive eating.

You can also 100% overhold a baby. Not to spoil it but if holding your baby instead of taking part in basic hygiene like cleaning up their sick, using the toilet, washing etc takes priority then your priorities are wrong. She deserves a nice environment to live in not a bleeping crackden chic with food and puke everywhere.
What’s she banging on about? My HV came last week, they piss off after a year pretty much and then it’s just yearly reviews. They 100% don’t cover up to 16 😂😂

Why can’t she cope with being wrong or not knowing why she’s doing? You don’t know how to baby wear? That’s ok - just say that and say you want to learn etc, the baby doesn’t hate it, they are insecure in the sling because it’s down your bleeping gunt love. But when you show yourself incorrectly doing it and banging on about it - don’t get mega defensive when people offer you practice advice.

Actually using things like sling libraries may help stop completely pushing your husband out or maybe passing her over instead of lying with her on your chest all day.

She's annoying me more and more with her know all attitude, you don't know nothing george, educate yourself, learn from others, you're not a bleeping oracle... twit

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.