Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is I don’t think she had the skills/experience to do another job? I think she might have nannied briefly years ago, but packed it in when her blog took off. And I think she dropped out of uni. If she wanted a new career she’d have to start at the bottom and graft which I don’t think would appeal to her. Maybe she could transfer her social media experience into digital somehow but it’s such a saturated market and she’d probably need to start in a relatively junior role. Although she’s quite privileged in that it seems she could probably take a lower paid role and they’d still be OK financially. I just can’t see her having the patience to learn something new and put the work in.

Reactions: 6
The problem is I don’t think she had the skills/experience to do another job? I think she might have nannied briefly years ago, but packed it in when her blog took off. And I think she dropped out of uni. If she wanted a new career she’d have to start at the bottom and graft which I don’t think would appeal to her. Maybe she could transfer her social media experience into digital somehow but it’s such a saturated market and she’d probably need to start in a relatively junior role. Although she’s quite privileged in that it seems she could probably take a lower paid role and they’d still be OK financially. I just can’t see her having the patience to learn something new and put the work in.
I personally think she should get a personal training qualification. I actually think there would be women who she could help. I think she’d struggle with digital marketing because when she does her own work it’s grubby floors etc. But if she branded as like a body positive trainer I think that’s something she’d enjoy and could work flexibly

Reactions: 9
I personally think she should get a personal training qualification. I actually think there would be women who she could help. I think she’d struggle with digital marketing because when she does her own work it’s grubby floors etc. But if she branded as like a body positive trainer I think that’s something she’d enjoy and could work flexibly
😂 after watching her weight lift she’d be sued within a month

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At one point she was saying she was quitting social media and was going to become a nurse or midwife wasn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
At one point she was saying she was quitting social media and was going to become a nurse or midwife wasn’t she?
I remember this too ...she was talking about it back in 2019 but nothing came of it ...she's addicted to the attention and the freebies!

There is really no hope for someone who considers getting lash infills and getting her nails done as a busy day! She is clueless as to what a day's hard graft is !

Reactions: 6
She has no real qualifications. She could work in a shop, selling lingerie for ex.
But she won't because she's lazy and thinks she's better than that.

Reactions: 5
Someone on here mentioned Robbie’s watch showing the time and now on her most recent post the watch face is blacked out….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone on here mentioned Robbie’s watch showing the time and now on her most recent post the watch face is blacked out….
Hahaha no time to get a shower or clean her mess for the sake of the baby, but plenty of time to read here.

Hahaha no time to get a shower or clean her mess for the sake of the baby, but plenty of time to read here.
Such a shame she doesn't read and take on board some of what is being said on here 🙄

I think she is just one of life's little black clouds, will always find the negative in every situation no matter how joyous. Only happy when she is creating drama and will never ever be content....all terribly sad 😞 especially for the child that is now smack bang in the middle of this tit show created by her self absorbed mother !

Reactions: 7
Nobody is asking you to dump your baby on the floor, just that leaving her briefly to use the loo or bathe yourself is absolutely fine. Imagine justifying sitting in soiled clothes because you won’t put your baby down for a few moments.

She always speaks in absolutes - people suggesting she put her baby down aren’t doing so because they think she’ll spoil her - it’s just it’s impractical and not possible to carry your baby every second of the day!!
Er.....is anyone else concerned by the 'I want to clone myself' remark? There's narcissism and then there's being psychotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Er.....is anyone else concerned by the 'I want to clone myself' remark? There's narcissism and then there's being psychotic.
Especially as the one of her is doing such a good job ...! 🙄
mother of the year award incoming..move over Stacey Solomon! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a total weirdo. Good help this poor child .
I kind of get that some of these comments she makes (is baby a psychopath etc etc) could be the sort of thing you joke with your other half about but definitely NOT for putting on the internet.

I also will never get my head around posting stories/photos when clearly lying in bed topless… why?

I kind of get that some of these comments she makes (is baby a psychopath etc etc) could be the sort of thing you joke with your other half about but definitely NOT for putting on the internet.

I also will never get my head around posting stories/photos when clearly lying in bed topless… why?
Because SHE is the psycho here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.