Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More middle of the night moans I see, has anyone told her that you can actually put the baby down? I’m not sure she realises that this is actually the easy bit as they only want to eat and sleep.

Reactions: 7
OMG heated eye mask in the cab to the hospital! Very extra.

She’s bought into the whole 4th trimester thing, which I’m sure is partially true. She keeps saying about research but I don’t think she knows what “research” she’s citing, probably just parroting what crunchy parenting people say on social media.

But yes, you can put baby down. Sounds like she needs a swing or a bouncer. And/or a dummy!

I actually do feel bad for her now. The newborn time is really hard, and I struggled too (for different reasons, but still struggled). She probably has PPA/PPD. I just hope she’s now more open to advice and help than she was before. Mums stick together and alienating all her followers and people in real life who want to help isn’t a great idea. Interestingly she hasn’t said “NO ADVICE” in awhile so hopefully she’s getting lots of supportive messages.

Reactions: 3
More middle of the night moans I see, has anyone told her that you can actually put the baby down? I’m not sure she realises that this is actually the easy bit as they only want to eat and sleep.
I cannot believe that she's getting a doula because she can't empty the bleeping dishwasher. What a bleeping pathetic actual idiot. Her marriage is gonna shoot to tit if she carries on like this. Separate rooms, tantrums and not from the baby either. I mean seriously she makes having a baby look like hell on earth.

Reactions: 10
I don’t even know where to start with the mess of those overnight stories. She never seems to think about what is actually best for her beautiful little girl. The baby is not properly sleeping while sat up on her when she’s talking into her phone with all the screen light shining in her eyes. She isn’t properly supported and she rolls and flails around while she’s on her chest. No wonder she wakes as soon as she is put down because the environment she has been in has suddenly changed in so many different ways.

Night time feeding should be as low key and quiet and barely noticeable as possible. Night time should be dark and day time should be light. This isn’t some sleep training nonsense, it’s how human brains need things to be.

I hope that a good doula will gently explain this stuff to her, but the problem is she will then start comparing herself to the NCT mums who will probably APPEAR to be breezing through.

Reactions: 12
I don’t even know where to start with the mess of those overnight stories. She never seems to think about what is actually best for her beautiful little girl. The baby is not properly sleeping while sat up on her when she’s talking into her phone with all the screen light shining in her eyes. She isn’t properly supported and she rolls and flails around while she’s on her chest. No wonder she wakes as soon as she is put down because the environment she has been in has suddenly changed in so many different ways.

Night time feeding should be as low key and quiet and barely noticeable as possible. Night time should be dark and day time should be light. This isn’t some sleep training nonsense, it’s how human brains need things to be.

I hope that a good doula will gently explain this stuff to her, but the problem is she will then start comparing herself to the NCT mums who will probably APPEAR to be breezing through.
Was always thinking this with the light shining on the poor baby! I had a night light, used to lift my swaddled baby feed her and pop her back and go straight back to sleep. Not saying it was perfect but this madness she is creating for herself is just bizzare!

Reactions: 5
She's the gift that just keeps on giving! Her know it all ( she knows Jack tit ! ) attitude to everything was always going to come bite her on the arse.

Babies are hard work! Fact !

The unnecessary crowning picture of the baby, that no body asked to see ! - how sad that something so beautiful and private is now out on the Internet and in the wank bank of God knows how many weirdos and pervs ..she never thinks about how this could come back on her child in the future, because guaranteed in years to come when that child googles her mother the images that come back will affect that child's mental health.

She's been hinting at bottle feeding for the past few weeks so zero surprise there that she's suddenly decided it might be a better option ! Clearly going to be disappointed when she realises how much more work is involved 🙄

Well that photo is unnecessary and should be private.

If I put my first child down for a second he would scream this high-pitched violent screech that stabbed me in the eyes and the ears and it was unbearable. I ate toast and cup a soup and still forget to use both hands when I eat. I would hold him while sitting on the loo. It was hell and I felt trapped and spent a lot of time cancelling plans and crying. He also wouldn’t tolerate a sling or the pram without screaming either. So yes believe her.

I don’t have a professional photo of his head emerging though so that’s something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m just confused as to what she expected it to be like? Especially with all her ‘research’ - remember she knew more than the other NCT mums as her fertility issues meant she wanted it more than they did.
Babies are feeding, shitting and puking machines at this stage. There’s nothing wrong with finding it tough - it is!! But she seems surprised by it all. What did she think would happen?

Reactions: 9
Remember when she said the birth would be like having a tattoo….It seems like she thought newborn tiredness would be like watching too many episodes of the Crown on a school night.

• Haha
She really thought she was going to be better than every other mum at this and handle it. None of us find it easy and all bloody tired. It’s what everyone was trying to tell you but we mostly all happy we did it!
I think she thought people were trying to put her off more than just telling her it’s hard but rewarding
If she actually listened to other mums instead of just google she would of got real stories!

So as I don't have kids I honestly don't know but is it normal to not be able to put the baby down like ever the way she talks about? I honestly didn't know this was a thing and if I think back to friends who have had kids I'm sure they weren't surgically attached in the way she bangs on about. Happy to be educated though!
I've got twins so I had no choice but to put them down and leave them to cry a bit as it was logistically impossible at times to manage two at once! The thing that's making me laugh is the baby stage is the easiest, god help her when the baby is mobile and can talk😆

Reactions: 9
Can someone summarise that essay of a whinge?
Baby has been wearing the same babygro for days because reasons.
Cat was missing because it jumped out of a window.
She had a huge meltdown at Robbie (who has a very high flying job you know) and they decided to get a doula.
She ate chocolate and bread and felt bad and wanted something crunchy but she’s not engaging in diet culture discourse by saying that, honest.
She has seen loads of people but has hardly seen anyone so is arranging to see more people.
Formula isn’t bad, breastfeeding isn’t bad, having to feed a baby all the time when you are it’s only source of food is bad.
She enjoys holding the baby after feeding it so is using the ‘keep upright’ as a bit of an excuse and then she feels bad for not emptying the dishwasher.

I think the cat is on to something by trying to run away.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also think it’s really poor form for her to be talking about her breast like that. She gained a following of women who also have big boobs and it’s not great to hear them constantly referred to as sweaty saggy jugs.
Yet another privilege - being able to pay someone to come and help her. With the one baby. One. How does she think people with multiple children and actual jobs handle it? School runs? Other commitments?

Reactions: 13
Is George breastfeeding? She never mentions it!

Yes breastfeeding can be hard and takes up a lot of time but she told us all about how much she had educated herself so surely she knew all this already, Every single time I look at her stories she is moaning about breastfeeding, we all know that having a newborn isn’t constant joy but it is concerning when there appears to be no joy at all just constant talking to strangers on social media.

Reactions: 7
1. She needs to get a sling and find someone who can show her how to put her baby in it properly.
2. She needs to stop doing videos in the middle of the night with the light on, you have to help your baby understand day & night ( day is lots of light and noise, night is dark and quiet )
3. She needs to let people give her advice, we have been there and done it and maybe something we say might just help? She doesn't have to do it but listening wont hurt.

Reactions: 13
I feel bad for the birth screenshot now, can I ask admin to take down? Feel like it shouldn’t be something that’s out there and I know she put it out there but still!

I feel bad for the birth screenshot now, can I ask admin to take down? Feel like it shouldn’t be something that’s out there and I know she put it out there but still!
Agree however its probably too late now ...I've no doubt that image has been screenshot and stored by 100s of the pervs that follow her on Instagram etc ...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.