Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
George - “HV my baby seems to be struggling on the nipple, she must be in pain with milk blisters. It has fuck all to do with the fact I don’t pay attention when BF, have the worst positioning and talk shit into my phone instead of doing it”

HV - “Nah I don’t think milk blisters are like that, they are harmless”

George - “You’re wrong, I know all”

Maybe…MAY…BE…. Stop rambling on about your really sad pathetic life about child poo and milk blisters and concentrate on your baby’s neck angled 90 degrees trying to latch on, maybe hold her and talk to her? Maybe bond with her? Maybe don’t shine blue light in her face at 3am?

Reactions: 17

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Has she just leaked her own baby name?
I knew she wouldn’t be able to keep her mouth shut, now I just wish she’d stop calling her Wonky

I wonder how many of the NCT group will now follow her and then swiftly unfollow when they see the inappropriate stuff she posts

Last edited:
  • Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Yeh I call BS.

As someone with very thick hair that takes an age to dry (and then has to be straightened or curled otherwise I look like Hagrid's scandi cousin) I would wash my hair over shaving my legs any day. And I inky wash my hair once a week if that.

Shaving your legs is far more effort and a quick shampoo and condition
This is someone who 2 weeks ago was saying she has 3/4 showers a day and now she’s no longer washing her hair and purposely wetting herself? She can’t keep up with her own lies

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
....or as per usual she's making shit up for attention...only eating chocolate/ crisps whilst breastfeeding ..wetting herself...not washing ...and it's backfired on her and instead of people sympathising or relating to it all they are calling her out on it .. because why a woman with a 2 month old baby can't put her down for 2 minutes to go have a wee is ridiculous, why a woman who lives on plates of slop which she insists on making herself because her inept husband can't throw everything in a pan the way she does is now expecting us to believe she's living on chocolate and crisps all whilst breastfeeding her child, so not only ridiculous but also harmful to her baby who is relying on her milk to thrive. She's such a bullshitter.

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
At this point I genuinely think she’s suffering from serious delusion or she’s a compulsive liar. Her name is literally fuller figure fuller bust and she’s got thousands of boomerangs of her shaking and going on about her tits and now she doesn’t like them?

She just confirms for me regularly that she’s not bopo and she hates being fat

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
The irony of moaning about lack of sleep during the night, when your baby is now asleep but you choose to talk at a camera rather than sleep....

• Heart
  • Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Or can we please not be quick to label someone's shitty behaviour and do a massive disservice to the people who are genuinely struggling with PND ....this is how she was behaving before she gave birth !!

I also think she is a pro at how she portrays herself on SM !
All of this….. people are acting like this is new behaviour for her? This isn’t? She’s always been very self absorbed, grubby, dirty and genuinely horrific. I don’t see any change here other than now she just sexualised breastfeeding a lot more and has more of an excuse to sit around doing nothing.

• Heart

nurseren

VIP Member
I don’t want to sound like I’m unsympathetic, but as someone who suffers severely from depression and has awful PND, lying about in a dirty house in pj’s all day and then doing 70+ Instagram stories in the night isn’t helping at all. She needs to get up, sort her house out and go and get some fresh air and meet up with some people.
If she wasn’t such a complete know it all and isolated everyone she knew it wouldn’t be half as bad as she has made it
I totally agree. I just lost my baby at 24 weeks, and I have severe PND. Everyday I cry and I struggle, but everyday I go out for a walk, I try and sleep well, I clean up and tidy our house and ensure that my son is okay. PND is so consuming and absolutely brutal as you’re meant to be happy but you’re so sad and so confused, and someone is depending on you.

• Heart

Devitodorito

Gotta protect my child’s identity by fake hiding it’s face and lying about its date of birth, but it’s cool for me to post about my arsehole as that’s not going to be embarrassing for them when they are older, right?

QuentinQueen

Your baby doesnt have attachment issues George :rolleyes: you do. That's why you wont even put her down to wipe your ass, that's not being a great mother...that's being an absolute weirdo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

noooowaaaaay

Health visitors don’t support you until your child is 16 or 18, it’s 0-5. School nurses do school age children. She speaks like an expert but literally talks rubbish

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Now she's moaning about her boobs, saying she hates them and breastfeeding has made her hate them more.

This makes me very sad. I'm not exactly small in the boob department and I found breastfeeding such a lovely bonding time between me and my babies. I never found it cumbersome because I had big boobs, I just got on with it.

Then she contradicts herself straight away by saying she's so happy to be able to breastfeed. Which one is it George?
Plus let’s not forget that it’s her boobs that have made her ‘successful’ it’s literally why people follow her

• Heart

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
How a photo taken by someone else does a difference in size though (and I am not talking about the belly). These BOPO influencers are such a fraud lolView attachment 860613
Totally. I actually think she has a lovely doll face, very pretty girl, but she is way bigger than the posed photos would suggest. And that's absolutely fine, but the bopo crew aren't honest about their size despite all the talk are they.

Also Robbie's hair is a fucking embarrassment. A grown man with a David Beckham in 2003 hairband. What.

• Haha

noooowaaaaay

The thing is, she thinks she’s being ‘real’, raw and edgy with these rambles to camera about feeding and bodily fluids. What she doesn’t realise is, this mum-fluencer type ‘realness’ was all done so long ago and the thirst for it just isn’t there anymore. Anyone who’s been a mum a while is very aware of all these things, the way she comes across is like everything she’s going through is brand new information to people. Like it’s somehow revolutionary to be discussing it. Like all those ‘we need to be having more conversations about XYZ’ during pregnancy. She was oblivious to the fact that the world was turning in motherhood well before she became interested in being a mum. This applies to the TTC community too…it was strong and loud well before George waded in and claimed the space as her own.

• Heart

SequinLover

Either that baby is not latching properly, not getting enough milk and that's why she's apparently constantly feeding.

Or my other theory is she isn't getting enough stimulation as she is never given any sensory time, time in a bouncer or on a playmat. Her body clock must be all over the shop as they are lying in that dark pit until the afternoon and when it's night time she constantly has a phone screen shoved in her face with blue light on her.

Another theory I have is that George is mistaking general baby cooing for hunger and as she doesn't want to do anything else other than lie on her arse on the squat sofa with the baby on top of her she just thinks if she shoves her boob in then baby will settle down and go to sleep. By 7 weeks they should be spending longer periods awake not being in a constant feed/sleep cycle likef they are in the early days.

Whichever it is she needs to put the baby down, clean that lounge, wash that bedding and stop constantly getting her tit out trying to pretend she's a breastfeeding ambassador and not a perve pleaser.

• Sad

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Remember when she was bitching about being pregnant and getting her knickers in a twist about people who said, "if you think it's bad now, just wait until the baby's here". And here we are.