Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
For someone so firm in her views this morning that she didn’t want ANY well meaning advice about putting her baby down, she sure as hell is now backtracking and feeling “proud” (her words) that she’s managed to put her baby down to poo?? I think she must of got some direct comments about her pissing herself confession and she’s realised it’s not relatable like she thought it’s just downright weird!
At this point she’s just proving she has no fucking clue what she’s doing and where she stands on the whole motherhood spectrum!
But isn't some of it just common sense ?
You don't hold your baby sleeping baby whilst taking a shit ?
You don't hold your sleeping baby and wee yourself whilst sat on the sofa ?
You don't only eat chocolate and crisps whilst breastfeeding your baby ?
You don't hold your sleeping baby during the night and film yourself talking endless shite into your phone?

Surely all of this is just common sense ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Oh and not forgetting she drags him out to random parks to take photos of her with her tits out in public wearing nowt but a strip of chiffon and a half-arsed victory roll.

• Haha

justwoow

And apparently now it’s hilarious that you chose not to change your babies nappy straight away which then overflowed. I really hope her HV watches her stories
And explained in great details how they make it a 2 person job and in her disgusting words “get in between her flaps” was uttered when explaining how they clean her up WTAF?!
I can’t with her vulgar-ness towards her baby daughter it makes me feel sick to my stomach!! 🤮
You wouldn’t think they’ve been parents for almost 2 whole months, she was speaking like it’s their first night home!

• Angry
  • Sick
So she has one baby, a husband, no job... her job now is to be a mother to that baby.. but she cant manage it so is now outsourcing it to a doula.
Poor baby.

The damage done to that child already in her short life is astonishing.. from calling her wonky (makes my skin crawl) to the way she talks about her on the internet (hardly a doting mother)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I don’t love the whole tattle trope of “I gave birth and I was up cleaning my house 4 hours later” that you see on other threads but surely it’s not healthy to sit in all day, not getting dressed, not doing anything, festering in a dirty dusty house 7 weeks post partum?

Reactions: 18

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
Does she actually use the nursery at all? We were subjected to endless tours of it and discussions about how she would feed the baby there in the middle of the night in that chair with her snacks. All these grand plans, but all we've seen so far is her topless in bed/in leopard print pyjamas on the crack sofa, with the baby on her.

• Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Her life is so exhausting! Just stop having imaginary arguments with the world!

Also….no one cares, literally no one gives a flying fuck about the day to day routine your baby has its so boring! Other peoples kids are boring - and yes I have children

Instagrime

I don’t understand why the baby supposedly smells so bad. When I had my 2 babies, the poop didn’t really smell until they were weaning and on solids. Breast milk or formula poops have their own distinct smell obviously but it’s not like actual human poo. The way she goes on it’s like she’s rolling around in manure

• Sick
  • Haha

Unfluencer

She just made me spit my coffee out laughing.

She’s doing special bleeding that is more spectacular than anyone else’s bleeding because she (the only woman in the world who has ever had IVF) made a special, giant, exclusive IVF womb lining. Ok George.

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Her attitude to feeding baffles me. She seems to think formula feeding is this smoking gun that’s going to solve her issues. It really isn’t - you still need to get up, there’s still MILES more prep, sterilising, bottle feeding, teat management, increased risk of colick - it’s really not the easier option.

She is just her normal, whingey, moaning self PND or not who loves being centre of attention and doesn’t want to actually change her incredibly lazy lifestyle. Stop shining a blue light in your babies face, put her down when she’s sleeping, stop being such a fucking martyr for everything, stop exposing yourself for attention - did the world need to see your very private baby crowning? Did you need to take up time writing a birth story when you could be doing basic self care?

My thoughts are true - she’s a horrible person and she’s going to make a horrible mother

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I think she has PND (I had it too).
I would say if she doesn’t get support very quickly it is at risk in developing into PNP and that’s truly horrendous. If you do read here, please get some help. Your attachment and actions lately that you’ve been sharing is not normal, I’m not trolling or hating genuinely, I just think you need some help.

• Sad

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
Oh she massively lied about the whole adoption of a cat, the reason they bought Inca was because no charity would allow them to adopt because of how close they live to a busy road..that was the reason she gave to justify buying and not adopting even though she filmed herself regularly going to help at an animal charity ( that didn't last long and if I remember correctly she left there under a cloud) When Inca got hit by a car and she was called out on the fact she had bought the cat knowing the road was an issue, the road suddenly miraculously was no where near her house according to her!

One thing I've learnt having followed her for a few years, is that she is a compulsive liar.
Never mind that she could have adopted a house cat. I live on a main road with a five way junction at the end and there's no way my cats could go out, so I adopted a cat who had lived his entire life as a stray and has no desire to go outside, and a blind kitten who wouldn't be safe outside. Problem solved.

But she comes across as someone who doesn't like being told no and has to have whatever idea pops into her head immediately (which is why I think she liked the idea of a baby more than the actual baby now she's here), and if she had an indoor cat she'd have to make more of an effort to keep on top of the hair and litter trays.

Even after Inca's accident she wouldn't hear of keeping her in, because she "really likes going outside". She's a cat and presumably better off inside than spread across a road but as always George knows best. She's a dipshit.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She has always engineered situations to make herself a victim and this is no different.

If she had real life she wouldn't post half the shit she does because they'd tell her she is coming off as a dickhead.

Imagine having the time to post 90 insta stories a day but not to go for a piss. She's full of it.

• Heart

Annagalanta

Chatty Member
She’s got a runny nose, cold, sore throat etc., but wouldn’t think of getting a COVID test. Of course she doesn’t need one. Next to being a midwife, breastfeeding goddess, chef, dietician and personal trainer/professional weightlifter, George is a doctor as well. The vast amount of knowledge this woman has is impressive… 🤣🙄

• Haha

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
She keeps mentioning "overholding" in her stories like any right minded person thinks it's possible to "overhold" a newborn. Suggesting that you can put your baby down for twenty minutes in 24 hours to use the toilet, have a shower and get dressed isn't suggesting anyone thinks you hold your baby too much.

I get that having a new baby is overwhelming, but fucking hell, how did anyone manage in the past? I think of the women in my family a generation older than me, with multiple kids, no money, toddlers and newborns at the same time, having to wash and dry terry nappies, care for all the kids, do all the housework and in some cases go to work themselves very early in their babies' lives...

But yes, super overwhelming to sit at home on her arse all day like she's done every other day of her life while being financially supported by her wet blanket husband and whinging into her phone about how hard it is having this baby that she definitely wanted for allllll the right reasons.

• Heart