Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #8 Grubby George spending postpartum in her stinky nest, no advice for she knows best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will literally NEVER be happy will she?
this latest moan about her big boobs has angered me!! As a small boobed woman who struggled with chronic low supply I just want to slap her!
She has openly admitted she hasn’t struggled with breastfeeding, she has openly stated how easy she’s found it compared to most and she has the cheek to go and complain AGAIN about something she should feel bleeping lucky to be able to do so easily!
side note I get large boobs may be a pain in the arse and I do appreciate she can be frustrated with certain things but it’s EVERYTHING she literally will make an issue and feel jealous of others for every single thing in her life, what a way to live!!!
just feed your baby and feel lucky you’re in that position at all FFS! Never known anything like her!
I compare her a lot to Sophie Payne if anyone follows her? She’s pregnant and is so so different to FFFB, always so genuinely thankful for her position despite severe sickness all through, and unlike George, she’s plus sized and not a lazy witch!
I don't think that big boobs = good milk supply necessarily. I had good supply with small boobs, SIL was not able to breastfeed with big boobs...

Reactions: 10
Nobody is asking you to dump your baby on the floor, just that leaving her briefly to use the loo or bathe yourself is absolutely fine. Imagine justifying sitting in soiled clothes because you won’t put your baby down for a few moments.

She always speaks in absolutes - people suggesting she put her baby down aren’t doing so because they think she’ll spoil her - it’s just it’s impractical and not possible to carry your baby every second of the day!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
He’s fully in the sunken place - he looks so deeply uncomfortable with the whole set up and photos being taken, it’s such an odd dynamic between them.
He could of washed his hair - considering a professional photographer had been booked for the occasion. Maybe George forgot the dry shampoo in her luggage for hospital.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
to be fair screams ‘ stand there and pose like this’

He could of washed his hair - considering a professional photographer had been booked for the occasion. Maybe George forgot the dry shampoo in her luggage for hospital.

Reactions: 4
He’s fully in the sunken place - he looks so deeply uncomfortable with the whole set up and photos being taken, it’s such an odd dynamic between them.
He just looks massively uncomfortable being photographed by a almost complete stranger looking at his wife's vag. He's not a creep in the slightest as I've met him (and her unfortunately) years ago.
The whole thing makes me cringe.

Reactions: 14
He just looks massively uncomfortable being photographed by a almost complete stranger looking at his wife's vag. He's not a creep in the slightest as I've met him (and her unfortunately) years ago.
The whole thing makes me cringe.
Wish he’d grow a bloody pair and say that he objected to the photographer as it should have been a moment between them. My husband would have had an opinion about this and I would have listened but I imagine he’s just been bullied by her so much he’s lost the will
I also wonder if the midwives were shunted out of the way so her photographer could get the perfect shot of the baby coming out.

Reactions: 6
Nobody is asking you to dump your baby on the floor, just that leaving her briefly to use the loo or bathe yourself is absolutely fine. Imagine justifying sitting in soiled clothes because you won’t put your baby down for a few moments.

She always speaks in absolutes - people suggesting she put her baby down aren’t doing so because they think she’ll spoil her - it’s just it’s impractical and not possible to carry your baby every second of the day!!
Plus she writes these comments like she is responding to negative comments made to her. She turns off replies to her stories so she's unlikely to be getting responses through there. She's projecting these ideas onto herself as she knows she needs to make some changes.

It's easily done to find it hard to put the baby down in the early days but it's unsustainable to live in a way where you don't- especially for hygiene and health! 'I just want to clone me!' absolutely stinks of narcissism as per usual!

Reactions: 9
Still trying to get people to agree with her that a birth photographer was a great idea I see

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plus she writes these comments like she is responding to negative comments made to her. She turns off replies to her stories so she's unlikely to be getting responses through there. She's projecting these ideas onto herself as she knows she needs to make some changes.

It's easily done to find it hard to put the baby down in the early days but it's unsustainable to live in a way where you don't- especially for hygiene and health! 'I just want to clone me!' absolutely stinks of narcissism as per usual!
She also seems to forgetting she has a husband

Reactions: 8
“YoU CaNt OvErHoLd A nEwBoRn” she’s so passive aggressive - and yet here you are, prioritising the baby sleeping on you rather than you know, cleaning yourself, making sure you are fed, doing really basic tit like sleep.
So yes, you can overhold a newborn when it comes over basic self care and management. She doesn’t need to be physically held all the time, that isn’t the 4th trimester, that’s you being a bleeping knob demanding everyone move around your grubby pit so you don’t have to do anything.

For such an expert on parenting - it’s almost like there’s sling libraries in which you could engage with? Or does the Supernanny Sister not know the answers to this?
Has this woman never heard of "Tummy time"? Or a baby bouncer? My partners godmother (a high end maternity nurse and sleep trainer of 30 years) would always say that the baby doesn't need to be held all the time, not because it would spoil them or anything, but because they need space to stretch out and not get a flat head on one side from being held all the time!! And my granny (a nurse) would always say that it strengthens their bodies to not be held for a bit, which it does!! This kid is going to be so behind physically if she just insists on holding her all the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yeah, no. Shut up. The world doesn’t revolve around you. You lost your privilege of what you want to do when you decided to become a parent. You owe it to your child to be clean at the very least ESPECIALLY as she’s breastfeeding. Jesus. I think she needs a huge tough wake up call, a very harsh and stern talking to. Because all I’ve seen is me me me me. It’s not about you anymore.

Reactions: 9
Still trying to get people to agree with her that a birth photographer was a great idea I see
She really thinks everyone is going to see her birth photos and think wow I was so wrong about that. Everyone should have these photos taken and share their private moments with the world. How could I have been so wrong …. Forgive me George oh great one !
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It makes me quite uncomfortable that she says the photographer pushed for her to change hospital, surely you should be making that decision based on what’s best for you and your baby
Also she wanted to have a birth photographer to not forget. Because women usually need photos to not forget their babies' delivery🤣

Reactions: 5
“YoU CaNt OvErHoLd A nEwBoRn” she’s so passive aggressive - and yet here you are, prioritising the baby sleeping on you rather than you know, cleaning yourself, making sure you are fed, doing really basic tit like sleep.
So yes, you can overhold a newborn when it comes over basic self care and management. She doesn’t need to be physically held all the time, that isn’t the 4th trimester, that’s you being a bleeping knob demanding everyone move around your grubby pit so you don’t have to do anything.

For such an expert on parenting - it’s almost like there’s sling libraries in which you could engage with? Or does the Supernanny Sister not know the answers to this?
Thing is I am totally on board with the whole can’t spoil a newborn thing, I never wanted to put my newborn down BUT I would when I needed to shower? And go to the toilet or make a quick bit of food.
She’s using it as an excuse to be a slob.
Does anyone believe she used to do “so much more” before the baby came? Because I don’t, she’s acting like she used to be this amazing housewife who did all the cooking cleaning and had a busy day keeping a house in order, but we all know she spent the majority of it lazing around and if she did get up to do something she posted it on her stories 🤣

“I watched SO many tutorials on how to baby wear”

THEN WHY IS THE BABY NOT IN THE SLING PROPERLY

If she wasn’t such an arrogant know if all it wouldn’t be annoying and you would think bless her for trying, hopefully she will get there!

But no
This!!!! 🤣 it’s driving me mad!! If she had watched ANY tutorials she would see she’s bleeping it up!!
no she thinks she knows it all and guesses then whinges the kid doesn’t like it!

Reactions: 12
It makes me quite uncomfortable that she says the photographer pushed for her to change hospital, surely you should be making that decision based on what’s best for you and your baby
Photographer wanted the money, George may think she’s bffs with all these people but it’s just a job to them.

That’s the Christmas card sorted, she’ll probably frame an enlarged copy on the wall. Could they look more bleeping awkward?

Attachments

Photographer wanted the money, George may think she’s bffs with all these people but it’s just a job to them.

That’s the Christmas card sorted, she’ll probably frame an enlarged copy on the wall. Could they look more bleeping awkward?
I’m going to say the one of the baby crowning will be the Christmas card

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again, it's pretty ironic that she keeps saying she holds her baby all the time when the poor thing spends her time lying on her back on George's lap not being held as she struggles to keep a latch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.