Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9F975B03-1B42-4FA6-8131-8624FFE06BCA.jpeg

Yes. You can train a cat you lazy duck 🤦🏻‍♀️ 4 cats and not one of them go in or near the crib or next2me when originally they were desperate to get in when we put them up. I can’t with her blatant laziness and inability to accept constructive criticism 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 775474
Yes. You can train a cat you lazy duck 🤦🏻‍♀️ 4 cats and not one of them go in or near the crib or next2me when originally they were desperate to get in when we put them up. I can’t with her blatant laziness and inability to accept constructive criticism 🤦🏻‍♀️
I pity the people sharing baby groups with her. There were some like this in mine. You see them now a decade on and they're exhausted and lonely.

Reactions: 4
I pity the people sharing baby groups with her. There were some like this in mine. You see them now a decade on and they're exhausted and lonely.
No word of a lie - if she was in my baby group or any classes etc; I’d leave and never return. She’s the audacity to give out incorrect information to thousands of followers regarding pregnancy and IVF and yet ignores the very easy advice of “get your cat out the cot” 🥴 Even ignoring the risk of injury to baby or cat, what about the pure filth that is a cat bumhole on your baby items 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As someone said before - even though the baby isn’t here yet/not sleeping in that cot at first you still don’t want the cat to get in the habit of getting in there to sleep. You can take her out of there and keep the door shut, yes cats do their own thing but it’s not like you’re powerless!!

Reactions: 10
My cats go wherever and I'm not bothered in the slightest. If I could train my cat to not go on the kitchen worktop I'd be delighted. However, just close the bleeping door to the baby's room? I honestly think she does it for attention and so she's got crappy comments to complain about

so I don’t see any affiliation or ad on her ‘outfit of the day’ thought she worked with sturdy by design?
Also, massive contradiction. When she did her OOTD wearing the same type of outfit, she said she was wearing a size 16. Did not mention they were maternity- she’s only mentioned that today on these prototype ones. So if these are maternity ones in her normal size, (she said 2XL which the website says is an 18 yet she was plugging she was still a 16 the other day) what were the ones the other day? I’ll tell you what…. A LIE!

I don’t see why she’s ashamed when she promotes being fat is great and you should back yourself (I agree) but you can’t stand and say you’re wearing a. 16, then two days later say oh yeah I’ve been wearing 4xl (size 24). If you’re trying to sell a product, at least be honest!!
All the posts contradict themselves. My dad always said, to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory!

Reactions: 9
BC5CAFF6-C139-4A37-A4DA-116119BF7828.jpeg
Which one is the bump?? Front of back?? 😂 arse is still bigger and by the rate she is packing on the pounds the bump will never be able to catch up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 775474
Cats Protection (I think? One of those charities anyway) has a whole section on how to prepare your cat for a baby. Pretty sure letting the cat sleep in the cot is Not on there.

Reactions: 10
She just won't be told safer sleep guidance is there to help prevent SIDs maybe she wants to say that to the mums who do there best and sadly there baby falls asleep and doesn't wake up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 775876
For someone whose wanted a baby so desperately, she really loves ignoring all safety sleeping advice 🥴
Exactly this! Why take a chance that Inca could sneak in and get in the bed when baby is here?

Surely you start as you mean to go on ? Not allowing Inca to get used to sleeping in the babies bed would be a bloody good start !

Cat hair all over a newborns crib is 1, disgusting and 2, disgusting !

No word of a lie - if she was in my baby group or any classes etc; I’d leave and never return. She’s the audacity to give out incorrect information to thousands of followers regarding pregnancy and IVF and yet ignores the very easy advice of “get your cat out the cot” 🥴 Even ignoring the risk of injury to baby or cat, what about the pure filth that is a cat bumhole on your baby items 🤢
[/QUOTE
View attachment 775876
For someone whose wanted a baby so desperately, she really loves ignoring all safety sleeping advice 🥴
Sounds a lot like survivor bias to me. Actually, yes, all of those things could contribute to SIDS you ducking dimlow

Reactions: 1
Cats protection league advise not letting cat climb on or in baby equipment and make their bedroom off limits to the cat.

What she said in her stories is so insensitive to all those people who have sadly lost their baby.
Let's hope someone sends that to her !

She needs to give her bloody irresponsible head a wobble!!

Actually it's ok she will see it when she next accidentally reads on here ! As you were !!! 😉

Reactions: 6
How many times in one day can someone mention their own hole? I think a proctologist probably doesn't talk about them as much as George has today

• Haha
Ugh. She is insufferable

Did you know she's pregnant? She had ivf in case you weren't aware. Also, she has piles. She hasn't mentioned that one 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.