Fuller Figure Fuller Bust #6 she’s grubby & tubby, we still feel sorry for her poor hubby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God imagine being in a group chat with her and everyday she sends messages about her arse and fanny and reminders she’s pregnant. I’d be hitting the mute button so hard my phone screen would crack.

Reactions: 6
It’s really sad that pregnancy symptoms are the highlight of her day. Like people don’t talk about them because it’s not that big of a deal.

Yes I’ve had a blocked nose for 7 months, I find it annoying quite a lot but we bleeping move. Most normal headed pregnant women have a quick google, see it’s common and get on with it:

Reactions: 5
Giveaway on the go to claw back some of those followers who’ve ditched her !

Desperate times.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cats protection league advise not letting cat climb on or in baby equipment and make their bedroom off limits to the cat.

What she said in her stories is so insensitive to all those people who have sadly lost their baby.
Don’t be daft, they clearly don’t know as much as George does! 🙄

• Haha
It’s really sad that pregnancy symptoms are the highlight of her day. Like people don’t talk about them because it’s not that big of a deal.

Yes I’ve had a blocked nose for 7 months, I find it annoying quite a lot but we bleeping move. Most normal headed pregnant women have a quick google, see it’s common and get on with it:
This is exactly it. Most pregnant women are riddled with symptoms and ailments for 9 months but when asked “how’s it going?”, we all just say fine thanks ☺ I can’t imagine standing there like “oh well I have Reynauds in my nipples 24/7, my feet are so big all I can wear is flip flops regardless of the weather, the physio isn’t helping my SPD, I have sciatica which impedes how well I walk and I’m struggling to stay awake at my 8 hour job every day. You good?” 😂 Either speak to your midwife about it or stfu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I need to stay off this thread 😂 I dreamt last night that me and Robbie were having an affair!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Has anyone messaged mama and papas and asked them what they think of her having the cat in a cot on an advert for them ? Absolutely shocking.

I need to stay off this thread 😂 I dreamt last night that me and Robbie were having an affair!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Hahahahaha you poor bugger ! To be fair he’s probably a bloody lovely bloke.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone messaged mama and papas and asked them what they think of her having the cat in a cot on an advert for them ? Absolutely shocking.

Hahahahaha you poor bugger ! To be fair he’s probably a bloody lovely bloke.
I used to work at M&P HQ. They don’t give a duck 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That fat doctor she loves- chats absolute sexist, batshit bollocks. No wonder she loves a like

Her feet! Her FEET! They're so filthy I did an IRL gasp!

4EFE182D-EC96-4112-A4F9-0EA139F8779D.jpeg

She’s just trying to already cover for herself. It is obvious she isn’t going to breastfeed. Which is absolutely fine by the way, but just take that stance and stand with it. That way she could actually be meaningful to some people instead of just plain annoying.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 778851
She’s just trying to already cover for herself. It is obvious she isn’t going to breastfeed. Which is absolutely fine by the way, but just take that stance and stand with it. That way she could actually be meaningful to some people instead of just plain annoying.
I thought the same. I’m not breastfeeding and that’s fine but I wish she’d just say things with her chest instead of constantly beating around the bush to please everyone. Either do or don’t - no one cares. Just more waffle and none existent bump holding on her part 🥴

Reactions: 10
Rolled my eyes that she said she’s had a bump since she started IVF due to bloating so can’t track when it became a baby bump. It’s not a bump before you’re pregnant then is it? It’s a bloated tummy. I don’t have a bump after a Friday night takeaway.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 778851
She's just afraid she can't do it I think.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 778851
Again, it’s her over complicating and being a boring bastard that she has time to go over this in minute details.
All she needs to say is she’s going to give it a go but if it doesnt, no stress. Or turn and say I don’t want to breastfeed like I have and that’s that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she's already decided she's not going to breast feed !! And that is her choice obviously....I don't understand this constant need to open herself to arguing with strangers online! No one cares if she breast feeds or bottle feeds..only her that has this insane need to constantly start word wars online ! If nothing else the baby is going to take up all her time and keep her off line...I think her mental health will thank her for that!

She really is an angry dysfunctional mess getting worse by the day ! 😒

Reactions: 5
Still baffled that people can say she’s an attractive woman. She’s like Roald Dahl said - the hate and anger has made her appearance ugly now too.

PSA - stay off those stories - she’s moaning about her piles again and how uncomfortable her bumhole is.

oh and her and Robbie are doing another maternity photo shoot - que the tit Johnny bravo quiff and Robbie looking like he’s in the sunken place

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.