Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was complete and utter unmitigated tit, barely passable and definitely comparable to the inbetweeners reunion. My advice would be to avoid unless you are a diehard fan prepared to disengage critical thinking.

Reactions: 2
It was complete and utter unmitigated tit, barely passable and definitely comparable to the inbetweeners reunion. My advice would be to avoid unless you are a diehard fan prepared to disengage critical thinking.
So which part did you audition for (and didn't get)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised by how much I enjoyed it! It was such a feel good watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There was a lot of missed opportunities and things they missed out! I did enjoy it though

Lisa Kudrow looked annoyed when Lady Gaga was singing with her, i wasn't sure if she was acting as Phoebe or not ?

Matt Le Blanc seems really nice

Reactions: 16
It was odd seeing the set that way! They all look very plastic except Joey.

I didn't think Jen read her lines as well as the others. She isn't Rachel anymore. It must have been really hard for her, when she left she was looking forward to starting a fam and one half of Hollywood's golden couple. I don't think there has been a couple quite like them since.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought the lady gaga bit should have been a re-do of the episode where Phoebe’s rival gets Smelly Cat recorded with a label. Instead it was Gaga showing off and Lisa Kudrow looking a bit annoyed and cringed out...

I agree the guests stars were quite crap and just seemed like James Corden’s friends.
Yes! I was waiting for Lisa to say “Too much.” after Gaga finished squawking, the way she did to Chrissy Hynde.

It was odd seeing the set that way! They all look very plastic except Joey.

I didn't think Jen read her lines as well as the others. She isn't Rachel anymore. It must have been really hard for her, when she left she was looking forward to starting a fam and one half of Hollywood's golden couple. I don't think there has been a couple quite like them since.
Sorry, I thought Lisa looked great too.

Reactions: 14
Just finished watching, absolutely loved it! I wasn’t expecting much and initially I was disappointed it wasn’t an actual episode but I’m so glad it wasn’t. It was so nice to see the friendship between them and the bloopers cracked me up.
i wasn’t looking forward to the added celebs at first but they didn’t have massive over powering parts so I enjoyed how it was just about the six. I wonder where Paul Rudd was though?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watching it now, and enjoying it more than I thought I would.

Matt Le Blanc seems like such a nice guy. He reminds me of all the Italian uncles in my family, albeit he's significantly better looking 😂😂😂

It's such a warning against having plastic surgery, Lisa (who's either had less, or no work done) looks better now than Jen and Courteney. That said they all look pretty good considering they're well into their 50s.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lisa Kudrow looked mortified and pissed off by GaGa, when the choir turned up she was cringing. Matt le Blanc and Lisa look good still. Matthew Perry seems to be a hostage of his own ego.

It is sad about Matthew Perry, he had his addiction for years... it is possible he just has damage from that, not that he is using again. Drugs often fry people's brains.
Or perhaps he was on an anti anxiety med or something.

• Sad
I loved it bar James Corden hosting - he just wasn't the right fit for it. Could have had a plethora of one of the regular guest stars host or an American host linked somehow. Would have been nice for the children to have been guests too!

What has Jennifer Aniston done to her face? She looked fine until recently and now it’s just really old looking!

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely loved it...... matt le blanc is just so so funny loved how he was still making everyone laughed.... and Ross and Rachel in real life that was just so so lovely to watch.... I have watched friends from the very beginning and I absolutely adored looking back on it all tonight... was so lovely to see them altogether.... 😍💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched it I really enjoyed it just like watching friends normally easy light hearted programme to watch.

I agree with Matthew Perry but couldn’t tell if he didn’t like being interviewed etc as he seemed better when it was just the 6 of them onset compared to them sat with James cordon.

The Ross and Rachel revelation blew my mind. I must be in the minority but I thought Jen Aniston looked good you can tell she’s had work but looks good for her age. Lisa looked amazing too

Just off to watch some friends now

Reactions: 17
What has Jennifer Aniston done to her face? She looked fine until recently and now it’s just really old looking!

Old looking? She's in her early 50s. A few wrinkles are ok. I think she looks amazing.

• Heart

Her voice is so different too, almost like she has bad sinuses. I can’t explain it.

• Heart
Lisa looked the best by far, she's aged so well and has had either minimal or better work done compared to the others. Matt le Blanc still looked good too. He does seem like a Joey in real life, i.e.a genuine, caring and funny guy.

The whole reunion show was OK, totally unnecessary but still watchable. I liked the bloopers the best and also the revelation about David/Jennifer had me like OMG!

Oh and Mr Heckles looked EXACTLY the same, in fact I think he's the one that's aged the best in that he hasn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I loved it. I wish theyd cut out the bits eith BTS, Beckham ect and had the likes of Paul Rudd or the Dylan and Cole Sprouse who played Ben.

I love Matt LeBlanc, his laugh when he was reading what he put on the stage set on the last day was so funny!

Im hoping Courtney is wrong and they'll be back in 2024 for the 30th anniversary 🤞🏻

Reactions: 18
I loved it bar James Corden hosting - he just wasn't the right fit for it. Could have had a plethora of one of the regular guest stars host or an American host linked somehow. Would have been nice for the children to have been guests too!
Aisha Tyler would have been a good shout as host. She currently hosts the American version of Whose Line Is It Anyway and she has a connection with the show as she played Charlie, Ross & Joey’s girlfriend, in Season 9/10

• Heart
I really enjoyed it tbh, but didn't understand the cameos from random stars, it wasn't necessary. Why not have some video clips with memories from the actors who played Frank Jnr, Carol and Susan, Ben...? Or even Winona Ryder, Ben Stiller, Jeff Goldblum, Anna Faris, Danny DeVito! They had Joey's hand twin but not Phoebe's husband?! It was just Cordon's mates and for some reason David Beckham.

It was quite sad when Courtney said she was crying not laughing, because you genuinely cannot tell with the amount of surgery she has had. I think Matthew did well, he still went and did it, that must have been so difficult for him (I remember seeing an interview with Graham Norton maybe 10 years ago where he was also slurring in the same way so it seems to be just how he has been affected after addiction issues). Lisa looked embarrassed af when the singers came into Central Perk to join with Lady Gaga :ROFLMAO: (it was better with just Lisa surely, it was about Phoebe not Lady Gaga).

Last edited:
Reactions: 20