Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it, it was nice. Sad Matthew Perry seemed so vacant, when Gunther was on they all looked at the tv screen but he just sat and was out of it staring at Corden speaking. Really sad, he was such a comic genius.
Agree that David, Matt and Lisa looked the best. In first lockdown I watched every episode.
I thought this too but on rewatching it, there was a screen behind James Corden that Gunther was on. I think he was watching that rather than the other one.

Reactions: 2
finally found the time to watch it - i actually loved it 💛 i agree with a lot of what you guys wrote on here but all in all i'm happy they did it, and i'm happy it wasn't an actual episode. the stories finished perfectly and i wouldn't want them to be meddled with. obviously i felt sad for matthew but thought he looked and sounded better than he did in previous interviews, so that's good. it crushed me to hear him saying how anxious he was about being funny for the audience and lisa saying he never told them 💛 chandler has always been and always will be my favorite. i thought the girls looked amazing! :love: ross was quite handsome for his age and seems to love the show a lot, and joey is just the biggest fan ever and seems like the nicest guy

sorry but friends can do no wrong in my eyes! i cried at the end and then went outside for a smoke feeling like a mess, like i was part of the cast

i looked like this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I enjoyed it, but I found Jennifer really annoying! She talked way too much and kept interrupting others, I felt like I was watching the Jennifer show at times!
There was no need for celebs who had nothing to do with the show on it. There were plenty of guest stars on the show so why not have them instead?
I don’t understand why gaga was on it? If phoebe was gonna sing with anyone, why not bring Leslie back or even Chrissy Hynde. It just made no sense to me at all!
Oh and the fashion show was stupid, but apart from all that, it was really good lol

Reactions: 15
There is an extra 11 minutes from the reunion that were shown on The Late Late Show this week that includes a Carpool Karaoke with the cast, James Corden visiting the set and another interview with the cast on the set of Central Perk.

The video is amongst this less than complimentary review from The Guardian

Reactions: 7
There is an extra 11 minutes from the reunion that were shown on The Late Late Show this week that includes a Carpool Karaoke with the cast, James Corden visiting the set and another interview with the cast on the set of Central Perk.

The video is amongst this less than complimentary review from The Guardian

I'm don't think I could stomach anymore Corden. Even though I love Friends, I hate him more!

Reactions: 5
Watched this last week and loved it.

Phoebe looked the best. She just looked like an older version of herself but still looked great. Any work she has had done has been very well done and subtle.
Monica and Rachel's faces are really showing the strain of all the work, Monica's especially. Rachel's body still off the charts though.
Chandler, just too sad, the man is obviously not doing great.
Joey seems so nice in real life and great fun. Obviously love all the memes he has spawned.
Ross looks well, you can see the work he has had done though. He seems like a really likeable, smart guy

I thought you could only see some of the work the cast had had done to their faces once they moved. Jennifer looks insanely good in photos but once she moved her face she looked really plastic. Same for David.

Reactions: 9
I thought you could only see some of the work the cast had had done to their faces once they moved. Jennifer looks insanely good in photos but once she moved her face she looked really plastic. Same for David.
That is 100% accurate. There is a huge difference between photos and live action for Jennifer. I also bet there is shitloads of post production / airbrushing in any TV she does now.

Now that I think about it, the person that looked the best now vs then was Reese Witherspoon. She basically hasn't changed a bit, from what I could see

Reactions: 15
That is 100% accurate. There is a huge difference between photos and live action for Jennifer. I also bet there is shitloads of post production / airbrushing in any TV she does now.

Now that I think about it, the person that looked the best now vs then was Reese Witherspoon. She basically hasn't changed a bit, from what I could see
That's true. Tom Selleck didn't look that much older either.

Reactions: 9
That's true. Tom Selleck didn't look that much older either.
Is this an appropriate place to admit that I think Tom Selleck is hot and I still would?!

I finally got round to watching it at the weekend and loved it. Don’t know if I’d watch it again because it was quite emosh but really enjoyed it, and seeing how much they all still get on. With a cast of six, you’d expect at least one of them to have broken away but they all seemed so happy to see each other.

Saying that, covid has ruined everything for me because all I could think I about the whole way through was how they were hugging which seems so alien now!

Omg this. How does Reese look SO good? Yet so natural? How did Courtney get it so wrong.

Omg this. How does Reese look SO good? Yet so natural? How did Courtney get it so wrong.
That's exactly it. Reese looks so great and yet completely natural. Maybe blessed with good genes !

Courtney's face is so odd looking now, especially around the mouth / lips

I finally watched it the other night. I didn’t like the fact the couldn’t remember certain scenes (like the ball throwing episode) and who was involved in them, it just seemed a bit weird.

The whole programme was a bit meh. Like others have mentioned, they should have spent more time talking to other cast members rather than random celebrities or fans.

I did feel really sorry for Matthew Perry, he barely said anything and any jokes he did tell just fell flat. Loved Matt Le Blanc though. It felt a lot like the David Schwimmer show.