Friends Reunion

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Jennifer and Courtney were quite subdued or even afraid of saying anything too out there, they were kind of just sycophantically agreeing with everyone else.

Jennifer looked shrunken, I know she works hard on her figure but it wasn't the slimness, it's like she'd become a bit frail and was trying to occupy the least space possible. Lisa and Matt seemed the most comfortable in themselves and able to be a bit silly...David too to some extent.

Reactions: 11
David Schwimmer looked more built in the chest/shoulder area. That’s what stuck out most to me. Ross and David himself have always been on the skinnier side but some of that may have been the fashion choices of the times (longer, looser fitting shirts).

I thought Lisa’s quick and definite “No!” in response to a Friends movie said it all. I think they agreed to do this but that was it, forever. Maybe Schwimmer was able to get them one last big payday. Not that they don’t like the show but I don’t blame them if they want to move on in a sense.

I don’t understand the need for the media to want them to be friends off screen. You can tell they got along great during the show I don’t doubt that. But it’s been 17 years since it ended and nearly 30 years from the beginning. Courtney let it slip near the end when she said they shouldn’t wait so long to have dinner again.

Reactions: 12
It was nice and I loved seeing all 6 of them coming together and talking. I felt Matthew was distant though. The audience segment and Corden weren’t needed at all. Neither were the celeb guests. The less said about the Lady Gaga bit the better. Did like hearing about the real life Ross and Rachel crush though. If they had got rid of Corden and all that nonsense they could have spent more time on the actual guest stars from Friends. Poor Gunther for 30 seconds on zoom. Poor Jack and Judy. Poor Janice! There was so much potential but there wasn’t time with the unnecessary filler. Lisa looked amazing! But I am head of heels for Matt. He seems like the nicest fella. He was so happy to be there and was so laid back and funny I just love him and want to give him a hug 🤗

Reactions: 20
Just watched it, it was nice. Sad Matthew Perry seemed so vacant, when Gunther was on they all looked at the tv screen but he just sat and was out of it staring at Corden speaking. Really sad, he was such a comic genius.
Agree that David, Matt and Lisa looked the best. In first lockdown I watched every episode.

Reactions: 9
Just watched it, it was nice. Sad Matthew Perry seemed so vacant, when Gunther was on they all looked at the tv screen but he just sat and was out of it staring at Corden speaking. Really sad, he was such a comic genius.
Agree that David, Matt and Lisa looked the best. In first lockdown I watched every episode.
Yeah I noticed that too. He was turned towards corden the whole time, didn’t even look at the screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah I noticed that too. He was turned towards corden the whole time, didn’t even look at the screen.
I got the impression he’s highly medicated. There was so much truth in what he said about the show and how much pressure he felt from it, I really felt that when he said it because he made it look so easy. Makes me really sad that he’s suffered over the years. I get the impression he’s the reason it’s not been done before.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I got the impression he’s highly medicated. There was so much truth in what he said about the show and how much pressure he felt from it, I really felt that when he said it because he made it look so easy. Makes me really sad that he’s suffered over the years. I get the impression he’s the reason it’s not been done before.
Agreed, didn't Courtney say "I never knew that!". I think her and Matthew worked on Cougar Town too. I wonder how much they knew of his addictions. He clearly struggled being the "funny one". But he was such a natural. Everyone loves Chandler most don't they?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Agreed, didn't Courtney say "I never knew that!". I think her and Matthew worked on Cougar Town too. I wonder how much they knew of his addictions. He clearly struggled being the "funny one". But he was such a natural. Everyone loves Chandler most don't they?
Yeah he was one of my favourites, but I did love Phoebe too! Yeah Lisa said you never told us that. Which I thought was really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah surely Chandler has to be the genuine wittiest of them all. The rest just have situations happen to them, but all the funny intellect came from Chandler.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah surely Chandler has to be the genuine wittiest of them all. The rest just have situations happen to them, but all the funny intellect came from Chandler.
Also when I re watched them I found Ross much funnier than I remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to hang out with Matt le Blanc and Lisa Kudrow, Matt was so funny and laid back and oozed happiness and contentment! He also looks like he’d give you the greatest bear hug ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah definitely, he has went on to do some decent tv, he did well in curb your enthusiasm and apparently intel igence is good on sky one.
Oh it’s really not. I watched maybe two episodes and gave up - it was dire! I wanted it to be great and gave it as much chance as I possibly could but it wasn’t worth the effort!

Reactions: 1
Yeah definitely, he has went on to do some decent tv, he did well in curb your enthusiasm and apparently intel igence is good on sky one.
It's not a comedy but I thought David was fantastic as Robert Kardashian in the People vs OJ Simpson series

Reactions: 17