Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Watched the anniversary special with a crimble crumble and glass of wine. I shed a few tears when Paul came on screen. I think it was the shock of how he looked as well as the sadness of his passing. I remember being upset reading about his death at the time but watching this was so sad to see.

I didn’t realise the fox episode was the fan’s favourite. Imo the meeting of mr morris was the best! I really wish they had done an episode of the two grandmas fighting over him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Alightened

VIP Member
Definitely trying too hard to be funny, it went from Jim being an almost believable strange neighbour, to him now being this nut job who walks into their home and invites himself out with them. The silver coat thing was pointless, the Milton thing is too much and the lights in the caravan was too far as well, martin would not have done that! Spoilt!
They should have left it at the last series when it was really funny instead of trying to make a come back and it being shite👎🙄

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Little legs and Skyscraper
Pissface and Pussface
Bobble and Johnnyboo
Pair of Prannies

🤣🤣🤣🤣 ‘The many names of Adam and Johnny’

• Haha

Sticks&Stones

Martin was always my favourite character, I remember watching the first series and being surprised I hadn't seen Paul in anything else at that point because he seemed so talented and scene-stealing.

Such a young age as well, his poor family. RIP Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

hrh89

VIP Member
I love Sally Phillips but this episode was terrible. Probably the worst one I’ve seen, didn’t find any of it particularly funny.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think Jackie definitely would have been OK with non-Jewish DILs. I’m not sure she would have been OK with her sons knocking up their girlfriends a) without a wedding and b) before she’d even MET them 😂 It just seemed so out of character to see her go “Oh OK then!” instead of slapping the boys around the head, etc

• Haha
Extremely sad news. Me & the husband absolutely love FND, I’m glad it ended when it did because it wouldn’t be the same without Martin. May he rest in peace x shalom x

• Sad
Reactions: 7

twilightgarden

VIP Member
SHALOM TO YOU ALL

New series tonight guys! So excited! One of my favourite comedies ever!
Hello all!

Im also so very excited! 😆
Who’s your favourite character? I like them all but i think Jim wins. He may not be the same without Wilson 💔

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Loved it. Gag of the episode was Jim quaking in fear at the mention of “the water people” like they were a tribe of aquatic monsters.

• Haha

SilentSue

That scene with Horrible Grandma was way over the top.

Is Robert Popper fucking with us? Is he purposefully pushing all the characters to their absolute limits in some sort of nihilist prank?

What a disaster.