Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I think Jackie definitely would have been OK with non-Jewish DILs. I’m not sure she would have been OK with her sons knocking up their girlfriends a) without a wedding and b) before she’d even MET them 😂 It just seemed so out of character to see her go “Oh OK then!” instead of slapping the boys around the head, etc
I think they're meant to be quite liberal. Agree it's a bit odd that she was so pleased that they'd both got their new girlfriends pregnant without even meeting Jackie but a family row probably wouldn't have suited the episode :D

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
Milson is very cute!
Does anyone know what breed it is? I’m thinking either Bedlington Terrier or Standard Poodle?
To small for a Bedlington. I would say definitely mostly Standard Poodle because of the size. The colouring is unusual though. You can get some poodles with that colouring though - Abstract, Mismarked or Parti.

Alightened

VIP Member
Oh I’m so disappointed this this series. It’s not even slightly bad it’s utterly awful 😞 how can it go so wrong??? Can’t remember the last show i watched that’s gone off the rails as much as this one. I feel like there’s not enough Martin, too much Jim, too much Adam and Jonny. I cannot even believe they are still using the pissface and puss face terms, it feels so stale. I also can’t stand Auntie Val I wish she wasn’t even in it.
Totally agree👏