Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aulwan

not her linking the fucking birkin or kelly or whatever it is in her LTK as if anyones gonna swipe up and spunk 10s of thousands there and then 😂 so out of touch
I can almost hear Swifties singing ‘All her fuckin bags, flashed before our eyes’. Almost.

kaaa2

VIP Member
I can’t with the moaning. People can’t heat their homes and this one is moaning about getting the wrong Prada jacket. Please Freya take a look at yourself and realize life isn’t about material things!!
oh no I could hardly watch it!! And the strop that the one she wanted would now be sold out. You just know she will be ringing that store all day long trying to get through to someone

Jdy

Unfollowed her ages ago but just seen her house page, is her bf a footballer or something?
How is she affording all of this?

Fairypop

VIP Member
Having picnics everyday with different friends, in the passenger seat of her friends etc. Not social distancing. Before she’d go on about her parents are vulnerable and she’s doing her best to keep safe etc and now she’s out every day
Ah I saw one picnic photo on her stories but I’m sure she said it was someone single/on their own so would be ok if they’ve chosen her as their bubble. I didn’t see any others or being in her friend’s car! That’s disappointing

LDNtea

VIP Member
OMG iv just looked at her insta .. unfollowed her last year. She’s definitely been on the fillers I’m guessing cos she looks OLDER and sorry but who is this??
C499291D-A702-4A8D-BB7D-A663C14E9484.png

Gossipbabex

Lord imagine the deposit she could have on a house if she saved in 1 year of that. It baffles me how she’s so rich, does she still drive the Audi TT Aswel? I unfollowed her ages ago when the bragging got too much
baffles me too, if I wasn’t left the home I have there’s no way I would be renting in this area it’s stupid! You have to have extreme amounts of money to live the way she does!
I know with bags she does sell to buy but rent and a car and outings add up!

szn-123

I agree, I used to really like her and found her very relatable however within the last 1/2 years she's just become so out of touch.

I find it so patronizing when influencers are head to toe in expensive designer outfits 90% of the time yet are posting links to New Look clothes which they 'love'.

I feel like she tries so hard to fit into the 'insta stereotype'. Vlogging her trips to Whole Foods when we all know she eats deliveroo takeaways 6 days a week.

I also have a feeling she's broken up with her bf but I could be wrong.
I thought she broke up with her bf which is why she’s not been as consistent

Bex Bloomwood

I agree,everyone keeps questioning her finances. The money she is bringing in would blow your mind. She will have more than enough to allow her to spend the way she is. The issue is why she feels the need for all this stuff. There is a problem there. There are also major problems ahead when the influencing slows down.This shopping addiction won’t go anywhere and without the income to support it, that will cause major issues.
Really ?
So, when they do these Farfetch halls for example, do they get paid as well as vouchers to pay for the haul ?

I’m loving the tea !

passmethetea101

That's reassuring to hear. I was getting mine done at Therapie Clinic but it was much cheaper than other places I've seen advertised so I'm hoping it actually works