Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
And the peel-off pink nail varnish sets and stick on earrings, ah I miss being a carefree child! These days they're Russian Whores by the time they're 5!

ETA: according to Eden.... šŸ˜‘
My daughter is 8 and has a butterfly makeup palette with bright pink,blue,green etc eyeshadow and blush,and knicks my lipstick when she pretends she's a rockstar,this is what girls her age should be doing not all this skincare,p louise made by Mitchell contour concealer rubbish

Reactions: 6

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Why do they think itā€™s normal a child is getting that sort of makeup? Kids grow up way too fast anyway, sheā€™s already plastered all over social media and now sheā€™s giving her expensive makeup? For what? What happened to the cheap tacky shit they used to do for kids? Those horrid sets with bright blue eye shadow etc that was for playing ffs.
And the peel-off pink nail varnish sets and stick on earrings, ah I miss being a carefree child! These days they're Russian Whores by the time they're 5!

ETA: according to Eden.... šŸ˜‘

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
View attachment 2627977
what is wrong with this woman???? She literally said the dates she is going away and now the location she will be at too. Sheā€™s not just sharing her own location thoughā€¦ her kids and young nephew! Why do people not want to protect their children anymore? šŸ¤”
Freya doesnā€™t give a shit about her childrenā€™s safety, I remember her saying it was fine people knew what school they went to.

Aside from being a shit mum sheā€™s blatantly told that woman to message her because she wants free stuff/VIP treatment.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
And another lieā€¦ā€¦.

I ordered this phone case while I was on holiday and they also sent me theseā€¦.

So gifted? Ad? Cos you didnā€™t buy all the items and you tagged the company.
I understand itā€™s been bloody boiling lately but why the fuck does it look like her face is melting off

• Haha

Tanne1999

VIP Member
If Freya is also struggling with anxiety, the common denominator must be the piss poor parenting theyā€™ve all had. Completely dysfunctional family.

Hi Freya šŸ‘‹šŸ½

Edited because Tattle posted it twice šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
The fact theyā€™re all either suffering with one form of mental illness (anxiety, adhd, addiction, etc), or are all lying about it definitely shows a lot about their parents

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion because I absolutely cannot stand Yaz and Eden but Freya is definitely the best of a bad bunch. Way more natural and doesnā€™t seek attention and chat directly from her ass crack like the other 2. Definitely could of done better when it came to Eden speaking about the kids that time but she is soo much nicer than the others.
na, dont agree, she is worse than the other 2 for sure, she is just more sly

tittletottie

And another lieā€¦ā€¦.

I ordered this phone case while I was on holiday and they also sent me theseā€¦.

So gifted? Ad? Cos you didnā€™t buy all the items and you tagged the company.
Thanks for the shout out Freya but no one reported you but obviously you couldnā€™t say you read it on Tattle. Saying you bought ONE still makes the other items GIFTED!
Next youā€™ll be drinking out of an air up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
View attachment 2608774

Freya put a video up showing the PLouise makeup sheā€™s got Cali for Xmas. Poor MelissašŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
in what world is this the best response ever? Or in any way funny? Itā€™s just a brain dead response from someone who canā€™t articulate a constructive argument.

They all need social media training. Their 12 year old fans can hype them up all they want and cry laughing at a swear word. But she needs to look at how her sisters careers both titter on the precipice of being an absolute train wreck every single day.

Freyaā€™s account is nothing but her shilling tiktok shop and getting commission.

Attachments

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion because I absolutely cannot stand Yaz and Eden but Freya is definitely the best of a bad bunch. Way more natural and doesnā€™t seek attention and chat directly from her ass crack like the other 2. Definitely could of done better when it came to Eden speaking about the kids that time but she is soo much nicer than the others.

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Just catching up on tt. She did a video on hot chocolate and her son says to the camera ā€œmmm hits the spotā€. Riiiight

• Haha

Babyboonseed

Why is she flogging scented toilet roll and claiming to have always used scented. Itā€™s just not good for your pH balance. I imagine all of the Harvey sisters to have smelly private parts but scented toilet roll doesnā€™t mask that. Itā€™s like putting deodorant on 5 day old BO armpits
---
Ranting on TikTok about a nespresso order.
Who the fook does she expect will care about this! I cannot cope with these sisters

Poppetta83

VIP Member
Iā€™ve seen previous videos of Freya and she looks so different to how she does now. Is it make up? She said that she doesnā€™t really wear it anymore.
Theyā€™re an odd bunch arenā€™t they? Like, they look like sisters but the also completely different šŸ˜‚
I wonder why sheā€™s decided to start being more active on Tiktok now?

Peach97

VIP Member
in what world is this the best response ever? Or in any way funny? Itā€™s just a brain dead response from someone who canā€™t articulate a constructive argument.

They all need social media training. Their 12 year old fans can hype them up all they want and cry laughing at a swear word. But she needs to look at how her sisters careers both titter on the precipice of being an absolute train wreck every single day.

Freyaā€™s account is nothing but her shilling tiktok shop and getting commission.
Why do they think itā€™s normal a child is getting that sort of makeup? Kids grow up way too fast anyway, sheā€™s already plastered all over social media and now sheā€™s giving her expensive makeup? For what? What happened to the cheap tacky shit they used to do for kids? Those horrid sets with bright blue eye shadow etc that was for playing ffs.

Reactions: 4

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Well, here we all are then. šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Do think we may be better off just having a harvtrashians thread at this point - which would also incl. Little legs, Ricky, Lee, Don See and PdoPaul too.

Anyway - whyā€™s she now all over TT? money I suppose. And Freya, will you stop letting Eden post your kids šŸ™„šŸ™„
I agree tbh, I kind of understood why we had a Yaz and Eden thread for a while but I think 3 is a lot now and theyā€™re all as bad as each other

Reactions: 4