Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ololo

VIP Member
Anyone who allows their kids to be exploited online to masses of strangers = automatic piece of shit parent. She went down even further in my estimations when she said she wasn’t bothered about their school badges being shown as they take precautions to keep them safe in school. No respect for her whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

tittletottie

If Freya is also struggling with anxiety, the common denominator must be the piss poor parenting they’ve all had. Completely dysfunctional family.

Hi Freya 👋🏽

Edited because Tattle posted it twice 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13

littlenat

I used to think freya was ok. She’s definitely just as bad as the other two witches.

Reactions: 13

queencoco

Chatty Member
I’m starting off this thread by saying, isn’t she a boring boring fucker? The video at the car was was scraping the barrel for something to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mrskane29

VIP Member
She's only ramping up the online activity as Ebens has completely dried up and they need someone other than yaz to keep funding their lifestyles! Eben will be paid by Freya for something or other soon... deffo won't be cleaning tho given the absolute squalor she lives in!

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
Well, here we all are then. 👋🏼

Do think we may be better off just having a harvtrashians thread at this point - which would also incl. Little legs, Ricky, Lee, Don See and PdoPaul too.

Anyway - why’s she now all over TT? money I suppose. And Freya, will you stop letting Eden post your kids 🙄🙄

Freya would have been better staying back from social media, keeping her kids off it and making her sisters do the same and keeping her relationship private. This family actually knock me sick

Reactions: 11

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
She’s a worse parent than Yaz and that’s fucking saying something! If my sister had of spoken to my kids the way Eden did on that live I’d of firstly dug the face off her and secondly reported her to the the police. Bearing in mind my sister and I have the best relationship but that would of been an absolute NO! The fact she thinks a telling off was appropriate and the whole Yaz and Eden humping the same teddy i really do think something awful was happening in that household to make them think all these behaviours are normal.

Reactions: 10

ololo

VIP Member
IMG_3986.jpeg

what is wrong with this woman???? She literally said the dates she is going away and now the location she will be at too. She’s not just sharing her own location though… her kids and young nephew! Why do people not want to protect their children anymore? 🤡

Reactions: 10

kittykitty123

I used to think she was alright too, only ever really in the background. I think the family money box is drying up so they’re trying to make as much now whilst they can until they’re totally cancelled 🤞🏼😬🤣

Reactions: 9

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I find it interesting that she won’t film a Christmas kids gift haul because kids at their school watch TikTok …. But she has no problem with them being told they look like a whore and a sex offender on TikTok.

And how I know she doesn’t have a problem with that is because she’s continued to allow Eden to use her children on her social media numerous times since that incident. Maybe protect your children Freya instead of appeasing your spoilt adult toddler sister.

Reactions: 9

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
I thought she was the quiet sensible 1 but she's as toxic as the other 2 Bitches of Eastwick , openly admitted to gaslighting her boyfriend over his tshirt , these were not raised right they were clearly dragged up by their teeth.

Reactions: 7

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Shows how deluded the Harvey’s are. Any sane sister of Eden and Yaz would steer clear of using the family name to become an influencer 😂😂

Reactions: 6